Thread: Lora 'THE OVEN GIRL'. The EYES & THIGHS of MOC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lora 'THE OVEN GIRL'. The EYES & THIGHS of MOC

By my ratings scale Lora is as hot as an oven, a magnificent specimen of a young lady.

When I first met her she was really friendly, smiling and in a cute dress that showed off her sexy thighs, not stick thin, not chunky - just the right shape for me and later I would find out how oh so smooth aand firm they are to kiss. She is around 165cm and about size 8. Also, she has really nice eyes that were accentuated with mascara to the right level, she knows how to make herself look good with the right amount of make up, not that she needs much to look good I suppose. The photos don't do her justice in my opinion.

Sometimes I think that showering with the girl first is a mistake because it feels like I don't get to unwrap the gift but with her it was a little different because she has great wavy long hair that when draped over the front of her shoulders manages to fall over her breasts so they remain hidden - it was like showering with a mermaid, she just looked so sexy showering with me. I prefer to get to know the girl a little bit first before any action and she is certainly an interesting and charming girl to spend some time with especially in the shower.

Onto the bed and it wasn't long before we were kissing and I really liked the way that she fell into my arms and kind of curved herself around me so most of her upper body was in contact with mine while she straddled my lap. She has nice lips and a soft and sexy exploring curious tongue that knows how to excite, it was so enjoyable that it was hard to move onto anything else. It was also a good position to stroke her B cup breasts that are a good firm handful but what's better than breasts that are a good handful I ask? That's easy, she has the shape of breasts that are also a good mouthful with pointy nipples as well - so inviting and so exciting to have her on her knees whilst I sucked on her breasts and she stroked my back and neck.

Soon enough she was back laying across me and I had access to her now wet firm pussy that had I couldn't wait to be inside of but she had other ideas. Onto the BJ and she lacks no skills in this area starting with my balls and then lower and a bit lower and then the Singapore service was provided by this lovely Singapore girl. She does one thing with the BJ licking from the bottom of the shaft to the top of the head with her tongue and then going past as it licking the air which is a very sexy look especially whilst she was looking into my eyes.

I wanted to be inside her and we started with me on top. The feeling was really nice as were her moans. I was really happy at this time to see such a sexy girl beneath me enjoying herself I hope as was eye. She was happy to kiss a lot and spent some time kissing and licking my neck whilst we established a nice rhythm. The sex was quite fast in pace and with her on top it was even quicker as she really knows how to rock herself back and forth - with her hair covering her breasts whilst on top it is a vision that remains imprinted in my mind and moving her hair out of the way was even better.

With her we also did it standing up, firstly against the wall and then just with her holding herself close to me and kind of wrapping her legs against mine whilst I held onto her proportionally perfect bottom. I couldn't keep this up forever as I felt I was getting too hot so we changed back to me on top and by that time I think I was tiring her out and I was starting to get sweaty as well so we finished with a BJ and the cuming on her tits as I didn't want to CIM or COF with her.

Time was up as we showered and chatted and I was well pleased with Lora. I could recommend her on attitude alone but her good looks take her to the next level.

Banned
    Good AR. interesting reading.

This shop must be very popular. At least there was a new AR on its girls almost every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    glad u had a good time! but lora was a little disappointing for me. i've been a little addicted to MOC lately, like 4 nights out of 5 or something ridiculous ull find me there. the girls i've booked there are generally awesome, but lora had some pretty average service when i visited. i won't go into specifics, maybe she was having a bad day or something, but just a heads up guys.

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    I have to admit that Lora's sweet and the service is excellent, but I thought she was a bit chubby for me and her breasts were very small. It would have helped if she had used the Listerine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
    I have to admit that Lora's sweet and the service is excellent, but I thought she was a bit chubby for me and her breasts were very small. It would have helped if she had used the Listerine too.
    See what I meant ?

I said people won't stop going to a shop because of their bumped threads if he's already a fan of the shop and the girls !

QUOTE=wilisno;447009]Same theory for those who complains about shops bumping threads, if they are fans of those girls or fans of the shop, they won't be offended, they would be looking for the bumped threads everyday instead ! Those who whinge are not their customers in the first place, so the shops lose nothing !

Not true.

I am customer of MOC 5-6 times this year. Now, I'm taking a break for a few weeks while Duncan make sure all staff know how to treat customer - including reception.

Also, Admin can see I don't log on daily anymore. No point. I'm tired of all the bumped threads from 5* and MOC. At least Yamada isn't doing it anymore. These days, you need a hatchet to cut through the semantics on this forum just to get to the facts. Forum would be more popular if these threads were not bumped.
    [/QUOTE]
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Bro, I guess you must like them really slim as she is a size 8 which isn't chubby for me. I found in doggy that when I cupped her breasts they filled my hands nicely so I have no complaints but possibly I have smaller hands compared with you. She also used Listerine both before and after our session - we said cheers to it.

All I can say is I found Lora to be hot and I was hot for her. I would see her again without hesitation.

Banned
    Thank you DeepImpact for a really enlightening review

"Sometimes I think that showering with the girl first is a mistake because it feels like I don't get to unwrap the gift"

"She was happy to kiss a lot and spent some time kissing and licking my neck whilst we established a nice rhythm"
    "sexy exploring curious tongue"
    (How few working ladies go to the effort of kissing your neck in mish ! I never thought about that before reading your lovely review !)
    (Ditto the curious tongue !)

"proportionally perfect bottom"

"I could recommend her on attitude alone but her good looks take her to the next level."

Lora sounds lovely, and Im glad you had a great punt with her !

Thanks for these insights
    I will put them in my memory to improve my punting wisdom my friend