Thread: Cmk In Bkk 2014...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Was that 2,000 baht for a tits-out HJ??

For that you'll get 90mins full service at EZ, or for 2,600 you can get a 19yo stunner at Nataree.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Was that 2,000 baht for a tits-out HJ??

For that you'll get 90mins full service at EZ, or for 2,600 you can get a 19yo stunner at Nataree.
    i know... i know... she wouldn't budge on the price... was already naked on bed... common sense went out the window...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    4.35 pm. 8 January 2014

D-Day Massage
    Sukhumvit 23
    Opposite Citadines
    Ging

Pocke rocket Bangkokian with curvy bottom and firm thighs... oh so smooth body... handful of butt rump booty to grab... small A's with a super cute face... she had braces as well... had to ask age again... looked about 20 but confirmed 26... nervous, giggly and sweet... oiled every part of my body from top to bottom... when asked about body to body... she giggled nervously and smiled that she would be fine with that...

Brief bodyslide turned her a little on when she asked me to lead... I got her straddling me and began sliding my brother along her lips... she held me tight and took over... this has now turned into a pussy slide from her... Ging purred away while sliding up and down... mentioning that she felt like having sex... before a thick, messy load coated myself and her... my kind of girl... my kind of body to hold... very satisfying... left a sticky wad on her pussy hairs...

450 baht for the hour oily massage
    1500 for her body to body pussy slide
    Roughly $70 AUD...