Haven't write anything for almost two weeks, just returned from holiday. On Monday nite, the first day I was back to Syd, I went to 2/40 Forge St. Blacktown. Didn't look for particular girl, wanted to try a different girl. Lucky Emily and Jenny were both busy, if any of them were free, I wouldn't have chance to meet another beautiful angel--WaWa.
WaWa was the first one walk into the waiting room, with smile on her beautiful face, slim body with two nice long legs, natural breasts, got a rose tattoo on her arm. "Would you like to come with me, we will have a good time", said from WaWa. why not? she is so beautiful. $140 paid to Benny(receptionist), I walk into the room with WaWa. I want to mention another thing here, as I know that a lot of guys always take half hour, however, from my experiences, better take one hour unless you go out during lunch break, you will have more fun and get more from the girls, also be nice and be gentle to the girls, if you do that, you may have some surprises. The follow thing happened to me was just a good example.
Went to room with WaWa, had shower together, finished shower, she grabbed a tower help me dry at my back, pretty good attitude same as Emily and Jenny did for me. Moved onto bed, She loved to DFK, and loved DATY. For me, I got everything I expected before, good BBBJ, good sex, very relax. And I treated her like my girlfriend, she was pretty happy with me, she told me that I was one of the best customers she have ever had. After finished the first time around half hour, I didn't ask for the second time and massage, just ask her to have a rest with me for the rest of the time. After 10 mins, she asked me if I have ever tried anal sex before, I said "no". Then she offered me a anal sex which was free of charge. That was my first time to try anal sex, although I didn't like it, cause feel a little bit strange, but it was a good return from the girl for how I treat her. Someone did offer me that before, but ask for $100. This time was totally different, not because the extra service I did for free, it was the attitude from the girl was so impressive. (Copy from my previous thread for sharing with friends)