Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Raenoir,

They are both absolutely different in so many ways.
    You just toss a coin , see that girl then book the other one
    in , see her then come back on here and tell me I'm wrong !!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Hi deathstalker,

How's Alex's looks and massage skills ,?
    Alex face is 7/10
    Petite with b to c cups.

Rocking sensual massage have not picked her much because daytime only girl.

But for night TRY NAOMI!!!
    Trust brother trust...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info !

I've had Naomi and agree with you that she is a must try, very pse and good at teasing , massage is decent as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    That would be Dami for sure. Very playful and bubbly personality girl.
    Enjoy the session with Jade. She will make you happy but please check the time whether she still waste or concentrate. She is one of the best one but except time wasting habit.
    Midas managers know about her negative point as well.
    Spot on bro, had a great time.... The reception had to buzz couple of times to get her off me, as we ran out of time.... Thanks for your tip!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gonna try Naomi tonight,
    Will report back :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Booking is reccommended for Naomi!! Oh yeh I forgot one more

Try Jun! Allows DATY but YMMV...
    She is fucken cute and sexy 9/10 for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstalker View Post
    Booking is reccommended for Naomi!! Oh yeh I forgot one more

Try Jun! Allows DATY but YMMV...
    She is fucken cute and sexy 9/10 for me
    Is Jun day time girl or night time?
    can you describe more about her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cara is ok, normal massage and bbbj and cim for the last two sessions that I've been with her, this was 4 months back and I think she is still working there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Tryed rosa at juliet, first time there.7/10 face ,good service, allowed soft touch pussy. Easy going for k-girl. Have any one else try her???
    Still waiting to see cici at stanmore. have waited nearly 2 yrs now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Cara is ok, normal massage and bbbj and cim for the last two sessions that I've been with her, this was 4 months back and I think she is still working there.
    Which shop is Cara working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas night time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U must have a huge memory bank !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some new ladies are available at Midas during day and night time. The problem is some of them try not to do CBJ as they are not money hunger yet. one good thing is some of them are willing to learn from us how to please men
    It could be hit and miss but if you talk to receptionist your type of girl then they will guide you to choose correct one.
    Without booking, it is always risky to choose correct one. In my case, I always ring up and ask many questions then choose.
    If you are regular at Midas, they will know your type of girl. They never ask like Romeos shit warning announcement or have you been here before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    Some new ladies are available at Midas during day and night time. The problem is some of them try not to do CBJ as they are not money hunger yet. one good thing is some of them are willing to learn from us how to please men
    It could be hit and miss but if you talk to receptionist your type of girl then they will guide you to choose correct one.
    Without booking, it is always risky to choose correct one. In my case, I always ring up and ask many questions then choose.
    If you are regular at Midas, they will know your type of girl. They never ask like Romeos shit warning announcement or have you been here before.
    whats the shit romeo warning? like they tell you this girl is bad?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by checksix View Post
    whats the shit romeo warning? like they tell you this girl is bad?
    They just warn you that it is not FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, after reading this thread, I made my way to Midas...

I haven't been to Midas for many, many times mainly due to the lack of information so thanks to all the bros to contribute this thread.

My mistake was I didn't make a reservation... went there on Saturday arvo, a reception lady was quite friendly but informed me they were full and I have to wait about 25mins. From this thread and my previous experience this place can be hit and miss so I regretted not to make a booking. Well, I was here already so I paid for 60mins to receive a free foot massage - which was done quite professionally.

Then came 2 girls - they really have to improve their intro technique - I couldn't even catch their names and barely had a time to see their face!! Now I started feeling this could be a bad punt but anyway choose a first girl, according to the receptionist her name was Kylie.

Luckily, she turned out to be not so bad. She was decently friendly during the shower and her massage was pretty good. Face is about 6~7/10, slender figure. Her biggest asset was her tits - not big but perfectly shaped!

For part 2, her technique was not top class but she let you touch all over her body so I really enjoyed touching/sucking her pretty tits. She was okay for me fingering her and even (I think) enjoying herself. A bit unusual in RnT places, I felt so much GFE from her.

So despite non-booking, I say I had a pretty good time. I would try one of the girls mentioned above next time. Oh, I think if you make a booking, 45mins would be sufficient unless you build a good rapport with particular girl. My session finished exactly 45mins and I even got face massage! I didn't feel cheated as I did get a quality time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utamaro View Post
    OK, after reading this thread, I made my way to Midas...

I haven't been to Midas for many, many times mainly due to the lack of information so thanks to all the bros to contribute this thread.

My mistake was I didn't make a reservation... went there on Saturday arvo, a reception lady was quite friendly but informed me they were full and I have to wait about 25mins. From this thread and my previous experience this place can be hit and miss so I regretted not to make a booking. Well, I was here already so I paid for 60mins to receive a free foot massage - which was done quite professionally.

Then came 2 girls - they really have to improve their intro technique - I couldn't even catch their names and barely had a time to see their face!! Now I started feeling this could be a bad punt but anyway choose a first girl, according to the receptionist her name was Kylie.

Luckily, she turned out to be not so bad. She was decently friendly during the shower and her massage was pretty good. Face is about 6~7/10, slender figure. Her biggest asset was her tits - not big but perfectly shaped!

For part 2, her technique was not top class but she let you touch all over her body so I really enjoyed touching/sucking her pretty tits. She was okay for me fingering her and even (I think) enjoying herself. A bit unusual in RnT places, I felt so much GFE from her.

So despite non-booking, I say I had a pretty good time. I would try one of the girls mentioned above next time. Oh, I think if you make a booking, 45mins would be sufficient unless you build a good rapport with particular girl. My session finished exactly 45mins and I even got face massage! I didn't feel cheated as I did get a quality time.
    When I started to punt RNT places long time ago, I used NOT to book in advance and always hit and miss at that time.
    What I learnt about these K joint places, a little bit of research first thru out this forum or recommendation by receptionist and book a particular girl and test drive whether she is OK or not. Even if some other bros here say that the girl is OK or even excellent, it did not come to me same result.
    Try popular girl first and it will be safe choice at the beginning but later on, you will learn how to manage time and service with almost every MLs.
    As you mentioned, Kylie allowed you to touch every body of hers at first session which means you will have more chance to receive extra service from her next time.
    Extra service will may be DFK, DATY or even BBBJ but these are all YMMV and chemistry between you and her.
    No matter how long, I always manage to receive part 2 only for entire session. My purpose to visit this place is only enjoy part 2 with ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I ended up going to stanmore last week.
    Really keen to try midas this week as ive tried romeo and juliet but never midas.

Hopefully can get to midas either tonight or tmrw..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PP bro,
    Some reason I absorbed technique naturally to control MLs. Of course it depends on the girl but in my case, the most of Midas girls are well obliged my request without any big issue during the session.

Bluray,

Today I finally got to experience a part 2 only experience with the wonderful Sophie, and I have to say thank you for the advice! My session with her today was Amazing..

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast