Thread: Sweety makes the end of year session real sweet

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sweety makes the end of year session real sweet

Hi guys,

Saw Sweety today and felt that she deserves more than just 1 AR from rooter and 1 brief mention from an AR collection. So hopefully this short AR can further increase her popularity.

Sweety has a standard Japanese face and is reasonably good looking. I added the word "reasonably" because I find myself not quite into the traditional Japanese face. But I am guessing that her face could be very attractive to those who are deeply addicted to Japanese faces. In other words my view can only under-estimate her look. She's got big and round eyes, which I always liked. Body is above average with genuine C-cup. I would rate her overall appearance as 80/100, although some trimming can easily push up the score to 85/100 or even 90/100.

Service is also worth recommending. Bbbj started in the shower which is one of my favorites. Not sure if many of you agree but to me it makes a big difference whether the bbbj is in the shower or on the bed. It could be because for the in-shower bbbj I am standing rather than lying down. But the feeling of being in a small space, combined with the sound of water flow definitely make things even better.

In terms of communication, her English is so-so. You have to avoid using uncommon words. But one thing I find impressive is that she can always make herself easily understood. She has a comfortable personality and is good at starting new topics. Therefore there were some genuine laughs and at the end I walked out quite happily.

Apologies that I am not good at describing details. Overall I think that the session I had is nice in every dimension and that Sweety deserves a higher popularity. Hopefully this AR can achieve this purpose. I don't think you'd regret for seeing her.

Cheers

PS: found this lady who looks reasonably similar to her. Not sure if others agree, so please point it out if you have seen Sweety and do not agree with this photo...
    brown-haired-japanese-girl-1.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review and similarity photo. Add that face to the Giza body photos, WOW! Burger King stunner deal right there.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I missed her on two occasions, thanks for the review, looking forward to seeing her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    I missed her on two occasions, thanks for the review, looking forward to seeing her.

Saw Sweety today... really sweet like the name says.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for finding the similar pic.. and nice review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Sweety again today. It has been 11 months but she asked me immediately if I have seen her before. Impressive.

Having read my review 11 months ago I think I need to update on 2 dimensions. First she is definitely a D-cup rather than a C. Second her English has improved significantly.

Lastly, the main reason I am updating this review is: she is going back to Japan soon!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Thanks Who..I agree def a D..
    Should get my act together before she goes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post

PS: found this lady who looks reasonably similar to her. Not sure if others agree, so please point it out if you have seen Sweety and do not agree with this photo...
    brown-haired-japanese-girl-1.jpg
    Miho Maeshima Unfortunately she's retired now..

But if you say Sweety looks similar
    I'll put her on my list