Thread: Bobo@The Kingdom of Ginza where Fairytales come true ^_^

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Bobo@The Kingdom of Ginza where Fairytales come true ^_^

I remember a time when forum members openly made jokes about the authenticity of some of Ginza's girls being Japanese. I think my favourite joke was when someone suggested that they should be called Taipei Cats instead of Tokyo Cats(r.i.p) but for awhile now I think Ginza has been sitting atop Mount Olympus as king of providing young Japanese girls that provide DFK/bbbj as standard service. And I'm not talking 1 or 2 girls, Ginza has literally provided an army of Japanese girls this year who all give good service.

Which leads me to Bobo.....bro rooter has pretty covered everything about her sexual prowess and physical features. I'm a big PSE guy but considering Bobo is new to me I thought we would have to have some friendly "get to know" chats.... Wrong she just pushed me down and went to work like a demon on a bbbj.

So I thought ok this girl is str8 up PSE....but then she slides on top of me and starts passionately kissing me. She pulls me on my side and nestles herself in my arm so that we are lying on our sides and face to face and looking eye to eye while she breathes heavily onto my face in complete silence.

I reach down between her legs and start rubbing her.........she was completely dry about a minute later after DFK with eyes open as we looked dead into each others eyes my entire hand is soaked with juices, its like someone poured an entire bottle of thick slimy lube over my hand.....and then that's when all hell breaks loose and PSE starts up again she grabs my c*ck and.......

that is a small taste of part of my punt with her this was not a fairytale, it was REAL!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok you sold me bro! I was going to be good this week and just have one punt but now I am going for another round.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Ok you sold me bro! I was going to be good this week and just have one punt but now I am going for another round.
    What part in particular sold you? The PSE or her ability to get crazy wet with minimal stimulatio?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like teasing and girl and she gives my hand a good wash! That's what sold me.

I remember years ago a girl named crystal from blue moon syd. Before the session she drank a litre of water as she squirts and wash your face!

I haven't tried any girl who does this yet, the closest one is moe but she no longer works and she lightly squirts only.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    she lightly squirts only.
    Maybe some selfish bastard drained her earlier on in the shift .... what a girl. <3

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    I miss her too pootang . She was a very nice girl and service was great and also willingness to pleSe !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a great session with Bobo yesterday. Her sweet juices were flowing like ice cream melting in hot summer sun.

As rooter described, Bobo is a great fuck. Very sensual and feels more like passionate sex with FwB.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    I had a great session with Bobo yesterday. Her sweet juices were flowing like ice cream melting in hot summer sun.

As rooter described, Bobo is a great fuck. Very sensual and feels more like passionate sex with FwB.
    What hair style is she sporting these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    What hair style is she sporting these days?
    Short to medium length carefree type.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    Short to medium length carefree type.
    Sweetbix. Still the same.