Thread: Athena - Hot and fun

Junior Member(有D料到)

Athena - Hot and fun

Thought I'd try my first AR.

Athena is tall (160+), slim, toned, nice b-cups, shortish hair with a great smile.

It's the second time I've seen her, and she recognised me. We have a deep kiss and hug with our clothes on, then move to the shower. No BBBJ in the shower but DFK'ed and her knees are buckling and pussy wet as I finger her clit.

We dry off and move to the bed for a proper DFK. Her style is sensual, good balance of lip and tongue, which I prefer to girls who seem to be checking what you had for lunch.

She moves to BBBJ, and here the Japanese work training really kicks in. She's licking all over. Thighs, balls, everything. It's not the vacuum technique some girls have, but it's really sensual and feels great.

Next it's cowgirl, and Athena sort of squats on top of me with her legs open in a M-shape, and bounces up and down on my dick.

We change to doggie, and I'm really going for it, when I see her reaching down and fingering her clit. I gently pull her hand away and she's moaning in protest. I alternate between thrusting and fingering her clit until I finally blow.

We rested a bit and I was hoping to go for round 2. We started doing 69, but ran out of time (my fault that round 1 took so long).

We take another shower together and I leave as the second buzzer is going off.

Overall, sex with Athena is fun and hot. She's not too shy, but not too 'professional' either. Not saying shy or professional aren't good, but if you want a nice, skilled GFE that just makes you want to skip down the road after seeing her, Athena is your girl.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I take it no greek with Athena !