Thread: sydney babe massage in chatswood

Senior Member(無間使者)

sydney babe massage in chatswood

Has anyone been to this place or have reviews? Its not my area but I have seen them advertising in other sites.. So wouldn't mind going for a drive to chatswood if its worth it..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are so many massage joints in Chatswood.

Which one are you referring to?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Has anyone been to this place or have reviews? Its not my area but I have seen them advertising in other sites.. So wouldn't mind going for a drive to chatswood if its worth it..
    They do "very good service" some chubby girl, some aunty girl, some sexy girl.
    You try and see sexy boy, that's job of punting life. Every guy have different taste.
    You only waiting 5 mins, girl busy now and big raining outside. They look after you good.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicToad View Post
    You try and see sexy boy, that's job of punting life. Every guy have different taste.
    No thanks !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its called Sydney babe massage.. They even have a website and comes up when you search this forum. Located on Oscar St.

Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    There are so many massage joints in Chatswood.

Which one are you referring to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Its called Sydney babe massage.. They even have a website and comes up when you search this forum. Located on Oscar St.
    Oh right. There's a whole row of "massage" shops on that street. Never cared too much about their names.

Anyway, i have not been to this particular establishment but from my experience of visiting some of the other Chatsy joints in the area, their massage skills are nothing to write home about. As for their tugging skills, i have yet to experience anything out of the norm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I often visit a friend and walk up this street. They usually leave their door open and this scary looking lady with a nose strip sits by the door.
    I know they have one western girl working as I have seen her a few times outside having a smoke

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been considering going there for a while but the owner's attitude towards negative feedback on another site makes me a bit hesitant as it doesn't give a good impression. Also from one of the owner's posts in that other site they apparently have a French and German girl there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No thnaks. Next

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The French girl I believe has gone back home for a while. Her name was Demi and she indeed was a sexy little thing, that french accent added a whole extra dimension. The girl with the nose strip is in fact not that old nor unpleasant. She buzzes around chatswood on a little electric scooter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-93 View Post
    I've been considering going there for a while but the owner's attitude towards negative feedback on another site makes me a bit hesitant as it doesn't give a good impression. Also from one of the owner's posts in that other site they apparently have a French and German girl there.
    I too have seen this other site. The owner thinks anyone with a negative review is stupid n doesn't know what they r talking about

Tempted to try this place but if it isn't good I don't want to be chased down chatswood by a crazy lady in an electric stroller

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just realized I made a mistake in my post before. I meant that there was a French girl and a German girl there. It also seems that they have a variety of Western girls according to one of their posts on another site.

I went there yesterday and it was alright. The French girl, Demi, still works there as I had a session with her. I didn't see the lady with the nose strip people were talking about and only saw the French girl and a Korean girl on my way out. I only got to see around the entrance area of the shop and didn't see much of the rest of the shop but it seemed clean. I was hoping to see the German girl but I didn't see her on the roster. The 30min rate at this shop is a bit more expensive than others though being $40 although the other rates seem normal. Although they advertise that the fifth visit is free, it's actually the fifth visit is 50% off and the tenth is free according to the loyalty card I got.

I'll see if I have time to write an AR.