Thread: Girls that work every day

Banned

Girls that work every day

Was just checking the roster for a few of the shops.

Could not help but notice quite a few girls are rostered on at some shops every day that's 7 days in a week!

If I see a girl is rostered on this much I give her a miss I like my girls to be fresh.

In my case I am talking full service shops.

In most cases if I see a girl is working two days straight unless I really like her I tend not to see her on day two of her shift.

Yes I know a lot of girls work at different shops and yes I tend to check what days they work at the other shops they are at so as to avoid seeing them when they are tired or worn out.

What you other bros think are you like me or am I taking it too far?

Well must admit in most of the cases it works for me!

Whever I can, I try to book the first session of her day, whether this is for FS or MS !!

Not always possible, but I'll always try.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, I try to be the first customer. Nothing like being the last one and she is tired and thinking of heading home after this so she will rush the job.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Being last customer can have benefits also!

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    i've thought about it every now and then while making a booking or planning the time to show up, just doesn't take priority over convenience for me though.

afternoons are usually the convenient time for me, i'd much rather go then, rather than mornings just for 'first of the day'.

just my preference though, some definitely seem to value first of the day much higher.

kind regards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Very true! I have found some girls to be a little wilder at the end of their shifts. And it gives you the opportunity to take them out for dinner / breakfast after their shift if they are keen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Very true! I have found some girls to be a little wilder at the end of their shifts. And it gives you the opportunity to take them out for dinner / breakfast after their shift if they are keen.
    Unfortunately it also means you can get the super tired girl who just wants to get out and go home

quite the definition of YMMV, haha

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Yes good point
    I was one of the last customers not that long ago.
    The girl seemed ok at the start and then started complaining that she was sore down there and couldn't take daty, then she complained that her nipples where hurting.
    For a moment there I was wondering how we were gonna have sex.
    We did, slowly at first and then I picked up the pace until she started complaining once more. ..me, being the gentleman always ensured she was ok and stopped when necessary.
    She also told me how many guys had fucked her since the morning and this was why she was sore.

So its gonna have to be early sessions going forward where possible.
    Also shop keepers should have a duty of care for the girls to ensure they are not overworked and also to their customers to ensure they recv the best possible service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Went to artarmon paradise, for first time and it was very late. Service was ok, but during a chat i noticed she is leaving in one hour, i ask her if she wanna ride home? To my surprise she said yes!!!! After the sex she told me outside and drive up the road further. ( she rang her driver not to come after round 1). Had to wait 20 mins on the street and than she came out... Didn't expect anything as i was doing this for fun and i was bored that night. Our chat heated off and she said she feels like a coffee, went to quite place over looking ocean and she really opened up about her life and blah blah.

In the end to cut story short ended sleeping over her place that night... I thought wot a bargain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Went to artarmon paradise, for first time and it was very late. Service was ok, but during a chat i noticed she is leaving in one hour, i ask her if she wanna ride home? To my surprise she said yes!!!! After the sex she told me outside and drive up the road further. ( she rang her driver not to come after round 1). Had to wait 20 mins on the street and than she came out... Didn't expect anything as i was doing this for fun and i was bored that night. Our chat heated off and she said she feels like a coffee, went to quite place over looking ocean and she really opened up about her life and blah blah.

In the end to cut story short ended sleeping over her place that night... I thought wot a bargain
    Well I have to admit that one sure would beat being first for the day!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Wish it could happen to me !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Wish it could happen to me !!
    I am sure your not the only one bro!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I've met a few WL/MLs outside of work, it usually doesn't take long to realise why they are ML/WLs ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember Snow from Ginza worked 12 hour shifts everyday for over a week. Have a day off followed by more 12 hour shifts for another few days. She gave 110%.
    Then she disappeared. Sigh. She is one of the girls I miss the most.

Each to their own.... I really don't care, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    I remember Snow from Ginza worked 12 hour shifts everyday for over a week. Have a day off followed by more 12 hour shifts for another few days. She gave 110%.
    Then she disappeared. Sigh. She is one of the girls I miss the most.
    Yes Snow was something else..
    They tend to do this just before they go back home or even defect to another shop.
    Rumour had it, this is what happened to Snow..
    Most try to get well cashed up to buy all their designer stuff before their final sayonara.

That's why I never buy them anything, they earn more than me and anything I bought
    would most likely end up in a rubbish bin anyway.

Banned
    Most of the girls that work a lot 5 or 6 days 14 hr shifts only waste their money on gambling or drugs. I know not all but far too many do unfortunately.