Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 775 Anzac Pde Maroubra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    bad with age guessing but I'd say late 30s ... but the bod is pretty good if that is her age ... esp the rack which is firm and ample
    ..think if I'd had the hour she would've been up for more, as has been suggested in previous posts but the rooms arent the most salubrious of establishment
    definitely her verbal coaching during the 'T' part is kinda cute and definitely got me going...
    but i was pretty happy to walk out $60 poorer for the half hour..
    if by Randwick u mean the upstairs massage joint in Short st (No3?) then I'd be interested to hear report as havent seen a report posted yet..
    there's also the other 2 spots in Maroubra Jn mentioned here .. the more popular seems to be the one in Bennet Place commonly referred to as "behind Pacific Square shopping centre" ... its right at the blocked off bit of Boyce Road (western side of Anzac) so it's entrance is not busy ... the other is above the dry cleaners (entrance at side of cleaners) in Boyce Road (eastern side of Anzac Pde) and is on the northern side of Boyce Road..
    Both have had OK reports especially the former ..
    hope ur weekend has a HE ....maybe a couple of HE.....hehe
    Thanks for the info Mate. I think i'll definitely be putting cici on my to do list, if not for the sake of curiosity, then for the fact that she seems to enjoy what she does.
    I actually went to 775a a couple of weeks ago, but no one answered the door, so I went around to bennet place instead.
    The ML was chinese, slim, long hair tied back in pony tail, not ugly, not attractive, not busty. Her massage was good, no HE offered, although i didnt ask either as i wasn't interested. Something off putting about her. I didnt ask her name as she seemed pissed off if i asked her any questions. But on the way out i saw a thai looking MILF with blondish hair from behind......she looked hot......apparently her name is amy. If you try there, Let us know how you go.

Short street randwick tomorrow hopefully!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Big Bloke, Try Lisa on Sunday above the Laundromat.

Senior Member(無間使者)

how do u get past the bouncer?

Ok, I need advice again bro's ... been here to 775A twice now... first time I reported previously... got Cici who was very much concentrated on Part 2..did her signature hotwater suck, talk dirty while HJ, etc... it was all pretty good as a first experience but she isn't ultra hot material given her age and fact she waltz's round in gown that looks like it's straight from Vinnies a few doors down ... ANYWAY, not to dwell, it was good BUT I wanted to return and try one of the other recommendations on this forum, like Amy, Sophie, etc.... so I ring up and make the booking for Amy .... but when I turn up I'm met by Cici who instantly recognises me and ushers me into her room as though we're old mates ... I'm saying I booked other girl and she says why I not want her... I try be tactful with words like variety, etc. but to no avail, as she's already nuded up and down on me ... then she's into 69 and going for it....some may say what am I complaining about but I wanted to try someone different AND maybe atleast a token massage ... soooooo, my question is HOW do you get to see any other MLs beside Cici at this place and more generally how do u deal with bumping into previous ML's at joints putting them off gently coz u actually want to see someone else while not casting aspertions on their past performance, looks etc??
    Now, I'm paranoid about going to 775A again coz it appears Cici is there fulltime now as 'manager'??

Banned
    Go with a mate and tell Cici you want her to ''take care'' of him

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok, I need advice again bro's ... been here to 775A twice now... first time I reported previously... got Cici who was very much concentrated on Part 2..did her signature hotwater suck, talk dirty while HJ, etc... it was all pretty good as a first experience but she isn't ultra hot material given her age and fact she waltz's round in gown that looks like it's straight from Vinnies a few doors down ... ANYWAY, not to dwell, it was good BUT I wanted to return and try one of the other recommendations on this forum, like Amy, Sophie, etc.... so I ring up and make the booking for Amy .... but when I turn up I'm met by Cici who instantly recognises me and ushers me into her room as though we're old mates ... I'm saying I booked other girl and she says why I not want her... I try be tactful with words like variety, etc. but to no avail, as she's already nuded up and down on me ... then she's into 69 and going for it....some may say what am I complaining about but I wanted to try someone different AND maybe atleast a token massage ... soooooo, my question is HOW do you get to see any other MLs beside Cici at this place and more generally how do u deal with bumping into previous ML's at joints putting them off gently coz u actually want to see someone else while not casting aspertions on their past performance, looks etc??
    Now, I'm paranoid about going to 775A again coz it appears Cici is there fulltime now as 'manager'??
    You wouldn't want to bump into her in the mall next door either

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Big Bloke, Try Lisa on Sunday above the Laundromat.
    I was down in Maroubra today, thought about going to 775, but Cici answers the phone; I have the same problem as Strayer, so there goes any chance of seeing the other girl there.

So decided to go across to the dry cleaners, went up about 11.30, three of the rooms were occupied, only an unattractive Indonesian MILF called Lisa left. Said she normally only worked there Friday and Saturday. Massage was good, the but the nude HJ for another $50 wasn't worth it. Your post is a bit old, so maybe not the same girl. When I came out, there were two younger girls in the lounge area, one went to great lengths to get my attention while I had a chat to Lisa; it worked and I am tempted to go back in the future.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Lisa i was referring to is 30 ish slim and Chinese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thanks.Might be worthy another try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cici has her identical twin sister working @775 now ... calls herself Yuyu ...
    that's two of 'em I have to get past now, doh...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lisa

Lisa at boyce rd is worth a spin her massage is good and her part 2 is not bad.

She is quite surprising...get her to nude up its worth it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Cici has her identical twin sister working @775 now ... calls herself Yuyu ...
    that's two of 'em I have to get past now, doh...
    Are you referring to Tsutsu? They both look alike, but not quite twin sisters. Service is much the same though. Monday and Friday girl IIRC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Are you referring to Tsutsu? They both look alike, but not quite twin sisters. Service is much the same though. Monday and Friday girl IIRC
    sorry, I was joking but can see it was just confusing ... Cici, for reasons I'm not privy to, has changed her name to You-You (that's how it's pronounced)... maybe the Council..maybe the Taxman... maybe just to fool the customer who rings and thinks he's got past CiCi

anyway,... it's Juju that's good on a mon & Tues .. if u can avoid Yu-Yu ..or is it Cici... ohh, damn...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I rang up on Sunday to see who was working, she answered the phone and she was definitely CiCi then.

If they don't know what their names are, what hope have we got?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So these 3 Maroubra places are still operating ? man if i knew! i've been going to places in Alexandria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's wrong with ci ci (yu yu)? Is she gross or something?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not gross. Just a bit unconventional.

Well worth investing 30 mins for a trial.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ducaticorse848 View Post
    So these 3 Maroubra places are still operating ? man if i knew! i've been going to places in Alexandria
    Well how about some reports on them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Well how about some reports on them?
    Alexandria ones you mean ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yes, that it what I was suggesting.

These forums are about SHARING information, not just asking questions, esp when the answers are already there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ducaticorse848 View Post
    Alexandria ones you mean ?
    Yes, I'd like to know which ones in Alexandria are filling the hole (HA!) that 702 left behind

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast