Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Busty Sweety-chan@Ginza another surfer Jgirl

Shop: Ginza

Girl: Sweety, Class $220per hr

Ethnicity: Japanese

Service: dfk, shower bbbj, bed bbbj, fingering, pussy grind, gfe,

Breast: 8.5/10 very meaty and heavy

Overall: 8.5/10

Hmmmmm Ginza seems to be a caramel tanned surfer jgirl distribution centre.

I remember a time when punts used to be a detached, emotionless, get it over and done with, blow your load and go kind of thing......that was until i started punting many years ago with T.C currently Ginza.

Boy how times have changed. After walking into Sweetys room she gives me a warm welcome with hug to match...I play it cool and probably came off a bit stand offish. That just made her more detetmined to befriend me in the shortest amount of time possible. She gets me into the shower cleans me up and then asks permission to bbbj me. Shower bbbj's are the best. She comes up for air and starts dfk with some frontal grinding.....wow!

Onto the bed and she slides on top of me and grinds away on my erect Johnson as i can feel her juices run down my shaft and all over my stomach. How small is her vaginal cavity??? I know girls have tight p*ssies but I couldn't push any further into her as I could feel the back wall of her vagina.

For the rest of the session I can honestly say I was in love. Her passionate laughs, her holding me tightly and close to her after the first round. The eye contact and random neck pecks and kisses while we were face to face talking...naked. This kind of GFE is amazing. I can't see myself settling for less or venturing to shops that have girls that don't dfk, bbbj.

I feel great pity and sorrow for the punter me circa 2005. The standard of punting and girl service has gone miles above those torrid days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report
    I saw Alice today and her pussy is still very tight !!! Omg I think Ginza specializes in tight and small pussy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another one!!! Ginza is blowing my punting budget!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    i will get to her, im sure i will !!
    last time I tried to see her see was already on her flight to Jp.

ps I remember those torrid days.days of bbfs and cream pies ...dangerous...also w/l's with serious attitudes.
    thank god .. we are very fortunate today. .service.youngness and cuteness these days is unsurpassed.

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    i will get to her, im sure i will !!
    last time I tried to see her see was already on her flight to Jp.

ps I remember those torrid days.days of bbfs and cream pies ...dangerous...also w/l's with serious attitudes.
    thank god .. we are very fortunate today. .service.youngness and cuteness these days is unsurpassed.
    What the what now? Bbfs and cream pies in Sydney??? Surely not....Ahahahaha those services are still around in 2014 if you know where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Nice report
    I saw Alice today and her pussy is still very tight !!! Omg I think Ginza specializes in tight and small pussy.
    That's #realtalk

Also saw Sweety the other day so thought I should post an AR.

Sweety is what you'd pretty much call a 'Shibuya Girl'. When I suggested this she said said she said when in Tokyo she shops at the Shibuya 109 building everyday, which is where these young girls congregate who like to tart themselves up, with their dyed hair and usually tanned skin. Sweety is certainly sweety by name, sweety by nature. She's pretty shy at first, but warms up quickly. She's only 19 and has the voice to match. When I turned up with no booking and was told only Sweety was available, I didn't have high hopes, but she was certainly a pleasant surprise.

Following the showering activities, rather than start with the BJ, she sidled up beside me and started to kiss me. This really took me by surprise as most WL's just start with the BJ or a catbath then BJ, but the DFK is usually at the customer's request. She's quite soft and gentle with her kissing, rather than the type that just ravages you, but very sweet all the same. She then asked permission to continue with the BBBJ, like only a Japanese girl can. The Japanese are just so wonderfully polite. I've only ever had Japanese women say 'thank you' after sex, and that is just one reason among the many that we love them. Her BBBJ is also soft and shallow, but she uses a lot of saliva which increases the sensation. She's not as skilled as say a Saki in this area, but when she started using her hand in conjunction with her mouth in 69 then she really started to shine.

When it comes to the sex, Sweety is very tight and shallow. She's not the sort of girl you can thrash around, so be gentle. It's not that she's too thin and you could break her, it's more that she's just so damn tight. Personally I love to give the girl a good pounding, which I couldn't do, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I didn't ask whether any optional extras like anal or CIM / COF were on the menu, so I'd suggest you ask her first or maybe someone else on here can comment.

Afterwards we had a good chat and she's certainly a lovely girl. You can't help but be charmed by someone so kawaii. Even with the tattoo, she's still cute and adorable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Truly sweet

100% 109 girl, the cat claw nails, tan, false eyelashes and those occasional glances up as she's gently works her magic on your cock makes it pretty hard to get thru all the delicious Ginza offerings without that sweet tooth taking me back to her, this girls a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardjames View Post
    100% 109 girl, the cat claw nails, tan, false eyelashes and those occasional glances up as she's gently works her magic on your cock makes it pretty hard to get thru all the delicious Ginza offerings without that sweet tooth taking me back to her, this girls a gem!
    Very nice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Natural tits?

Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    Natural tits?
    Yep at least they felt natural

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Yes yes natural. .my partner has fake tits so I def know the difference.