Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi's new shop

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    $130 for $150 you can get FS
    I think this debate has been covered many times, Mimi is not appealing to the FS mobs, she is at the top tier of the RnT market, people who wonder what the fuss is all about are most welcome to book and try, otherwise , each to his own.

And one again, if you want FS , go to a FS shop!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends what you're into, but Mimi is possibly the best practitioner of eliciting intense orgasms that I've ever met.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who is mimi? what is so special abt her?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam View Post
    Who is mimi? what is so special abt her?
    Your last post was in October last year, so you've been away all this time ?

But still, I think Mimi was around 6 months ago, I'm surprised you've never heard of her !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You right, pls give me more background of mimi

Basically, Mimi has big ball balls, and possesses exceptional massage and HJ skills that's all !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Basically, Mimi has big ball balls, and possesses exceptional massage and HJ skill that;s all !
    Thanks brother Wil,

That's very good summation coming from you, I think Mimi and Renee will be very happy to see that !

Thanks for your unbiased and no hypes fair descriptions !!

Cheers

Mimi's New Shop at 5 Falcon St Crows Nest 0406-411-592

Just visited Mimi at her new joint at 5 Falcon St Crows Nest. It's very convenient if you drive across on the tunnel, from William St, it's only 15 min, but that's Sat traffic of course . There is a Woolworth across the road with 2 hr free parking, but I found a parking on the side street and it's free after 12.30 on the weekend .

I have been to 5 Falcon before, not as a customer but accompanying my friend for an inspection when the shop was in the market.

Anyway. You walk up a narrow stairs and rang the bell, they buzz you in and you will be greeted by someone at the reception.

Told the old lady I'm here for Mimi and she pointed me inside, saw Renee sitting in the lounge, say hello and she showed me to room 5 and Mimi in that deep V red dress was waiting for me at the door.

The usual hugging and kissing and she show me inside, the room is spacious. The very high ceiling and classy ceiling fans gives the room an open feel.

Yes, there are full wall mirrors on three sides of the room, it's the same big massage table from Burwood and the side bench a d the stereo system .

It's a hot day so shower first, same thick towels from Burwood , the shower room is down the corridor, nothing much to say about that, a typical shower/toilet you would find in an average brothel!!

So back to the room and Mimi has dim the light and she also lid up the candle tree which gives the room a really nice embience !

Then the massage started ,for a change, Mimi started to give me a really firm massage - probably because I told her I had some back problem in the past two weeks 。and I appreciate that , she was working very hard on that and after 30 min, Mimi was catching her breath.... Lol

Then more oil was applied and the show begins !

That's all folks , no more to tell, as usual, everything she does was exceptional !

I leave the shop a very very happy man !

Thanks Mimi, a great session as usual, hopefully all the brothers up north will catch on and come enjoy from the master .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People are happy from HJ?? Must be a magic hand! Can't wait to try!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is still charging Artamon paradise and 533 price and still no FS included?? How fuck up is PRC gals these days.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    She is still charging Artamon paradise and 533 price and still no FS included?? How fuck up is PRC gals these days.....
    There is a market for everything these days. If a guy is happy to pay those rates for the services provided, who are we to judge?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am more than willing to pay this price for mimis provided services.
    I have had plenty of dud punts for the same monetry outlay and mimi has never let me or anyone else leave unsatisfied(as far as i know)
    If you go in with a open mind you never know you might be pleasantly surprised by the great value mimi represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    I am more than willing to pay this price for mimis provided services.
    I have had plenty of dud punts for the same monetry outlay and mimi has never let me or anyone else leave unsatisfied(as far as i know)
    If you go in with a open mind you never know you might be pleasantly surprised by the great value mimi represents.
    Haha, you guys don't have to worry about lonely heart, he likes Mimi !

There are plenty of proof to that!

He's just upset that Mimi is charging more and more money for her massage and yet refused to offer FS !

That's all

Mimi is just about the only thing LH and I have in common !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You obviously didn't see the comment about there is so much bullshit on her services

All I said was she was as you worded. I also have heard from plenty if customer that agree the Silliyboys comment on her look. I just don't feel interested in a discussion and comparison.

As for what I got In terms if services....you really don't want meto start mate. Yes it's was good but will I go back?? No... May be if her young gals do what she did for me, then the price will be worth it.

You obviously didn't see the comment about there is so much bullshit on her services

All I said was she was as you worded. I also have heard from plenty if customer that agree the Silliyboys comment on her look. I just don't feel interested in a discussion and comparison.

As for what I got In terms if services....you really don't want meto start mate. Yes it's was good but will I go back?? No... May be if her young gals do what she did for me, then the price will be worth it.

Yes,it was good! But will I go back ?? No !!

Fair enough, people are entitled to change his mind, just that last time I read your take on Mimi, the B2B was sensational, and the return factor was 10/10 !!

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
    Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
    Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes,it was good! But will I go back ?? No !!

Fair enough, people are entitled to change his mind, just that last time I read your take on Mimi, the B2B was sensational, and the return factor was 10/10 !!
    You obviously didn't read his post properly, he only said he would return at that price range, which was a Newtown 501 price range where he saw her, so he hasn't change his mind, just that you only read and interprete it the way you want it to be.

That said, I think lonely heart and Oneonone should get married, they have the same interest, cheap price, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think there's a number of reasons price might be a factor not just marriage, but I understand Tomosavic was making a joke and certainly there would be plenty of cases where that's true .

When Mimi first started on her own I had a thought that existing customers may struggle with the $40 increase in the hourly price. What I can see is quite a few have no issue with it but what we can't see is how many just stopped going. Now that time has passed I would have to say I am in the category of not taking up the new price. For me it's not really a reflection on Mimi it's more a reflection on how much competition there is around and how much I need the kind of service Mimi provides. Of course I am only one punter and some may feel the same and others different.

One thing I will say is there is little mileage in repeatedly complaining about price on forums, sooner or later someone will make out you're being cheap. With that in mind those that find price a tipping point might be more tempted to keep quiet on the subject.

Now the price is closer to the going rate for nude rnt it might attract more customers new and previous. Also as Ahl points out the change in location may attract new customers. I wish Mimi luck she is a nice lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I take it that mimi won't be working at the shop today?

Just my luck... only chance all week to get there and she's off!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are a number of threads here about Mimi, do a bit of searching.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are a number of threads here about Mimi, do a bit of searching.
    Where ? How ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast