Thread: BIBI Korean, 5*. Her KISS ,SEXY and Her TOUCH and I`ll Ask For More...

BIBI Korean, 5*. Her KISS ,SEXY and Her TOUCH and I`ll Ask For More...

Since i heard there is a stunning korean girl in five star call BIBI , they said shes sexy . Yeah i made my decision to see her.
    While sitting on the waiting room and showed the girl i was truly shocked of how stunning she was . A sexy korean girl with a sexy dress up which made me couldn`t breath for a while . Wow shes really gorgeous . Only one thing came to my mind , yeah shes the one .

Once got in to the room , bit chit chat and hell yeah straight to DFK and start taking off clothes and we just lay down for more Crazy DFK that i ever get so far from a girl , she did really know how to use her tongue while DFK , feels like DFKing your own girl friend . Something in her make you want to kiss her more longer which i dont really wanna do longer DFK with other girl but this girl is an exceptional. Her soft lips , her tongue just made me kissed her for more longer . Got into shower DFK still on the Menu while touching her sexy body her boops and her hands just touched my dick and Yeah a softly touch from her to my dick it was feel so good with a soap on her hands and keep play with my dick which made me more harder and she started to kneel down and gave me a
    Superb BBBJ and WET BBBJ which made my mind BLOWN AWAY to somewhere , A Warm feeling on her mouth and Her Tongue twist around my dick , softly licking and she did deep throat and she let my dick stay longer in her mouth like she want to make me feel how warm is her mouth and her tongue . What a Crazy BBBJ in shower .

Move on to bed , she lay down on bed and we started DFK like a crazy couple , like a horny couple which i lick her whole sexy body and gave her daty which made her moan till her body , legs shaking . Wow ,...That daty she got yeahh...i know what she felt . Back to DFK her and turn she was on top of me DFK and the way she Touched me on my dick is Remarkable . A touch of her that i ask her for more yeah more longer .

Her BBBj with a wet full of saliva and with her touch , i couldn`t hold anymore , asked her put the dom on faster and shes on top of me . One thing that shocked me , SHE IS SOOOOOOO TIGHT . it feels like her pussy muscle can grab your dick , something make me want to cum faster . Move on to doggie i can feel it more tight and i go deep inside her and her moan more louder and back to missionary , Crazy DFK which i think she a Great Kisser , bang her till i cum and she wipe me off and suck me again Wowwwwwwwwwwwww,......a feeling that so hard for me to describe here

For a Sexy Korean girl with great service . Be back for her yeah i will ,...

Her Boops , her Body , her Kiss , her touch , her Wet . All about her just make me wanna ........ASK FOR MORE .........

One of the great punting so far oh Sexy BIBI ,............

Gentleman , this is Cisco with BIBI Korean report from the scene Five Star for Channel Five star Australia :miao

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Cisco for the report. It's good for the bro who cannot be there himself to sample all these new korean delights.

Thanx braaaa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her boobs is real or enhanced?

Real n her V is so tight braaaaa

Sexy Spunky BiBi Today

Booking 9368 7788
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au