Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outside experiences..

Banned
    I haven't mentioned anyone by name, you silly duffers. Right place, right time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    My problem is posters identifying ML by name or association (as Heisenberg has done). Furthermore, for posters to tell untruths for their own gratification and to the detriment of a ML is a low act. Get a grip TRD Aurion!
    Here! Hear!

Why anyone would lie on this forum is beyond me, we've all had real experiences that our punter brothers find entertaining. I hate fibbers. I feel like a douche for believing it lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I haven't mentioned anyone by name, you silly duffers. Right place, right time.
    you have only your self to blame if no one believes your story mate .....
    what about that fake raid story on that Underwood shop ....

anyway the shop owner must be delighted that he got a mention on these forums
    what else have you got from him ?

Banned
    Did I see you at exquisite last night in your land cruiser ute, bw?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Did I see you at exquisite last night in your land cruiser ute, bw?
    no, that was BW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    10174932_675373699192291_1190084783050259043_n.jpg

The annual Bris99 forum members meeting?

Maybe we can all turn up in a red shirt and red hair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    10174932_675373699192291_1190084783050259043_n.jpg

The annual Bris99 forum members meeting?

Maybe we can all turn up in a red shirt and red hair
    not for the faint-hearted lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe we can all turn up in a red shirt and white beards ? We can hold it at XMAS time that way your anonymity will be assured.

Junior Member(有D料到)

New shop

Not technically an outside experience but who cares thought I would share anyway... Visited a newish "legit" shop (name undisclosed)... legit as in ladies go there to get their nails done, no male punters to be seen (beside me) the whole time I spent there which was about 1.5hrs just female customers coming and booking in to get their pedicures and foot massages etc.. also curtains divide the small massage area and seated area... anyway had to wait as only one Asian girl (pretty mid 20's) working so I just sat next to some lady while she has her nails worked on... as the ladies they were drying the ML then asked me to step into the massage area and take off all my clothes and lay on the table. She came back in 10 min later and put the towel over me started the massage... the room was pretty small and she had to work close to the table but the whole time she kept brushing her groin / legs across my arms and feet and leaning across the table making body to body contact etc.. Yeah the room was small but this could have been avoided if she wanted... I was starting to think this massage might not be as legit as first thought but tried to keep an open mind and not read into things too much... she then leaves the room for no apparent reason and comes back in a minute later but this time something was different because as she continues to move around the table bumping into me along the way I noticed that she had changed clothes and is now wearing a very short skirt... continues massaging my legs all the while asking if I'm ok? some tackle tickle involved (possibly by accident but no so sure)... still thinking this place is legit however starting to get mixed messages from the ML... half way point, towel comes up I do the flip towel comes back down again not much action from here just a few wayward slides of the had past my groin...but conversation starts and she goes onto tell me she's from Vietnam and that she is going back in a few month time and if I would like to go with her ???? Pretty unexpected !!!! told her I would have to see if I could get time off work... There is possibly a chance I could have gone further with her during the massage but the for most of the time I was just thinking this place is legit and stuff like that wouldn't be tolerated oh well maybe next time she told me when she works and to come back again to see her... So I would be crazy not to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well maybe she is looking for a bf or a sugar daddy. Vietnamese are very shifty in my experience. They know how to sex themselves up and make you want them that you would give in to anything just to be with them. I say that without stereotyping it's just my experience thus far with many many viet girl

However how many other girls you just met ask you to go away with them haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    Not technically an outside experience but who cares thought I would share anyway... Visited a newish "legit" shop (name undisclosed)... legit as in ladies go there to get their nails done, no male punters to be seen (beside me) the whole time I spent there which was about 1.5hrs just female customers coming and booking in to get their pedicures and foot massages etc.. also curtains divide the small massage area and seated area... anyway had to wait as only one Asian girl (pretty mid 20's) working so I just sat next to some lady while she has her nails worked on... as the ladies they were drying the ML then asked me to step into the massage area and take off all my clothes and lay on the table. She came back in 10 min later and put the towel over me started the massage... the room was pretty small and she had to work close to the table but the whole time she kept brushing her groin / legs across my arms and feet and leaning across the table making body to body contact etc.. Yeah the room was small but this could have been avoided if she wanted... I was starting to think this massage might not be as legit as first thought but tried to keep an open mind and not read into things too much... she then leaves the room for no apparent reason and comes back in a minute later but this time something was different because as she continues to move around the table bumping into me along the way I noticed that she had changed clothes and is now wearing a very short skirt... continues massaging my legs all the while asking if I'm ok? some tackle tickle involved (possibly by accident but no so sure)... still thinking this place is legit however starting to get mixed messages from the ML... half way point, towel comes up I do the flip towel comes back down again not much action from here just a few wayward slides of the had past my groin...but conversation starts and she goes onto tell me she's from Vietnam and that she is going back in a few month time and if I would like to go with her ???? Pretty unexpected !!!! told her I would have to see if I could get time off work... There is possibly a chance I could have gone further with her during the massage but the for most of the time I was just thinking this place is legit and stuff like that wouldn't be tolerated oh well maybe next time she told me when she works and to come back again to see her... So I would be crazy not to
    Not to put a downer on your story, but the other way to look at it is that she is going back home in a couple of months, ie. her visa runs out, and she is looking at hooking up with an Australian to make it easier to stay. Just thought I would play devils advocate and look at the other side of the coin.

Hope she is legit mate, and good luck with whatever you do.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I actually think its a plausible story. Drunk inveterate gamblers, Male and Female, will do anything for another chip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Your mother must be so proud!

What a beautiful story image checker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over the Easter weekend I visited my regular ML she told me she was going to Melbourne for weekend holiday during May. During the massage she invited me to go with her. To my surprise she was serious about it. We chatted over the phone the following week and I booked the flight to head down with her. Accommodation was paid by her and she didn't want me to pay my share.
    Stayed 3 nights everything we did was paid half half. Except for 3 dinners which I insist I shout her as she covered the accommodation.
    First night we were both pretty drunk and I didn't get anything just cuddles. But woke up to her tugging me off. Second and third night I got the full deal. Arrived back yesterday got more at her place and tonight as well.
    Looks like I might be able to save some cash if this keeps going on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    Over the Easter weekend I visited my regular ML she told me she was going to Melbourne for weekend holiday during May. During the massage she invited me to go with her. To my surprise she was serious about it. We chatted over the phone the following week and I booked the flight to head down with her. Accommodation was paid by her and she didn't want me to pay my share.
    Stayed 3 nights everything we did was paid half half. Except for 3 dinners which I insist I shout her as she covered the accommodation.
    First night we were both pretty drunk and I didn't get anything just cuddles. But woke up to her tugging me off. Second and third night I got the full deal. Arrived back yesterday got more at her place and tonight as well.
    Looks like I might be able to save some cash if this keeps going on.
    No chance mate. She is reading this post!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by broownwallaby View Post
    No chance mate. She is reading this post!
    Good chance mate. She knows about this post! Three steps ahead.

Banned
    There's a lot of bogans in this thread - particularly Heissenberg and Image Checker

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive had sex with every massage shop owner (woman, man, tranny or german Shepard) from Tweed Heads to Cairns.

I pay for tug jobs because it was what I was put on this earth to do.

Mother Teresa was put on this earth to help the sick & unfortunate I was put here to pay for tug jobs... ill go down in historygod ddammit!!!!! HahahahahaHH Oilman strikes again booo hooo hoo ray!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12