Thread: Albee

Senior Member(無間使者)

Albee

I wanted to try Mimi from Burwood but she is off today and so I have picked Silverfox as I do not go much to this place.

Albee is slim, decent looking and has a B-cup breast size, but has a good personality that she will take care of you in before or after sessions.Massage skills are very good using her elbows to soothe your back and body but also pressing your back with hot towels to compress heat into your muscles in order for it relax and soothes it. She also massages your legs from your butt to your ankles.

Teasing: She plays with your inner thighs then to your crotch using her hands alternatively and then slowly moves from your legs to your upper body using her breast and kissing but also licking your body parts.

Turn Around: She gives you this naughty look and drips oil into your penis then faces you infront using both of her hands to stroke you. She then suddenly use one hand on stroking while she kisses and sucks your chest.She moved to the side still wearing her panties using her hands alternatively to stroke you.She allowed me to play with her as I cannot discuss this part ...private section.Changes the position and you know the rest.

Massage 9/10
    B2B 9/10
    HJ 8/10 (its hard for me if its HJ only Fifi has this different skill from 316)
    Overall experience 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Body 8.5/10 (Slim but I am big tits man, so different for others)

I rate specific on category not overally marks.

Thank you for your support, we will maintain a good service for your dedication to a great time
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Tuesday 22/4

TOP--- Albee--- Taiwanese 22 y.o .size 6 . slim body . B cup。 Tight muscles body 。good skin 。GOOD MASSAGE SERVICE . Very Friendly Girls

376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Wednesday 23/4

NEW "1994 years Birth" the Taiwan 32 D cup model girl---Gina first started working, 20 Y.O height 170 cm. Sizes M.

TOP---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, soft baby smooth skin, sensual lips that will explore your entire body (Korean)

TOP--- Albee--- Taiwanese 22 y.o .size 6 . slim body . B cup。 Tight muscles body 。good skin 。GOOD MASSAGE SERVICE . Very Friendly Girls。

NEW---Olivia---21 y.o size 8 .C cup silm sexy body . Open HOT GIRLS . HOT Services (Korean)

NEW ---Lilian--- 21 y.o , D cup ,size 8 .White skin, good service, gentle and beautiful petite girl (Chinese)
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )