Thread: Gaga - Wow, so young, so beautiful Chengdu Girl. Hard to find such kind of girl

Banned

Gaga - Wow, so young, so beautiful Chengdu Girl. Hard to find such kind of girl

I saw an AR on this girl last night, but I lived too far away and hence impossible to see this girl last night. Had her on my short list, but did not know when would she work again. Early this morning, saw her name on this shop's roster (starting from 2 pm). Called the shop to try to book her, but shop kept saying she had not arrived and I left my phone number with shop so that they can message me once they knew she arrived. Finally got sms from shop after 6 p.m, I immediately booked her for 8p.m. After dinner, immediately drove down south to see this reportedly beautiful girl. My review and assessment as below.

(lady) Gaga

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $85/30 min, $150/hr. For a very pretty and young girl, Really the best value money can buy.

LOOK: Gaga is in her early 20's. Face looks very young. One of the best looking PRC-girls. Nothing to criticise of this girl, just lots of praises.

BODY: She looks to be about 160 cm tall with sexy body. Her skin is snow-white. Her tits are medium (est. 33in B cup - young girls' tits), natural and firm. Waist is very small, but bums are good size (about 35in). Slim body is the best way to describe her body shape.

SEX:

Inside the room, Gaga gave me a warm hugging. Then she gave me a very nice cat-bath and body massage. After these, Gaga gave me CBJ, with a deep throat. She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her CBJ was making me so comfortable that I needed to control myself very very hard, to prevent myself becoming a fast-shooter.

She kept sucking my dick for quite a long time, when I felt I had enough sucking (otherwise, I might have shot my load into her mouth), I asked her to do CG first. She put the condom over my dick skillfully with her mouth and then sat on top of me.

She was a good rider. Different speeds and using different angles to attack my dick and pelvis. As her pussy is very tight, any weaker punters would have surrendered very quickly. I felt comfortable, but needed to resist very hard not to come 'TOO quickly". It was not an easy task. Luckily, I managed to get through my most sensitive period. I just enjoyed without early shooting.

I then got into mish position and commenced my attack at her tight pussy. As she looks so beautiful, I dare not fuck her too hard so as not to hurt her. I was doing it very gently and she seemed to enjoy my slow rhythm a lot. She was moaning softly and sexily. She seemed to be enjoying the sex with me. She told me that I made her come and she was squeezing my arms very tightly while coming.

Later, I told her that I wanted to fuck her in doggy style. She gladly changed position and let me enjoy her very nice rear view. I again needed to control my dick hard as her pussy was just too tight. I did not wish to shoot too quickly.

Her rear view was amazingly pretty. Nice bums, slim white legs and small waist. I pounded her pussy slowly. In about 5 min time, I finally shot all my load inside. I was very happy that I could come so strongly and lasted for so long.

RECOMMENDATION: Definitely a " DOUBLE HIGH" recommendation for Gaga.

Tips: She told me that she would be working Monday, Wednesday and Friday (initial plan) - day time only as late night customers too rough/drunk and she could not handle. She reiterated to me that her policy is to see small and gentle customers only. I am glad that she will see me as I fit into her category.

Banned
    So you had a CBJ and when you re ready for sex, she "put the condom using her mouth" again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MandenMan View Post
    I saw an AR on this girl last night, but I lived too far away and hence impossible to see this girl last night. Had her on my short list, but did not know when would she work again. Early this morning, saw her name on this shop's roster (starting from 2 pm). Called the shop to try to book her, but shop kept saying she had not arrived and I left my phone number with shop so that they can message me once they knew she arrived. Finally got sms from shop after 6 p.m, I immediately booked her for 8p.m. After dinner, immediately drove down south to see this reportedly beautiful girl. My review and assessment as below.

(lady) Gaga

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $85/30 min, $150/hr. For a very pretty and young girl, Really the best value money can buy.

LOOK: Gaga is in her early 20's. Face looks very young. One of the best looking PRC-girls. Nothing to criticise of this girl, just lots of praises.

BODY: She looks to be about 160 cm tall with sexy body. Her skin is snow-white. Her tits are medium (est. 33in B cup - young girls' tits), natural and firm. Waist is very small, but bums are good size (about 35in). Slim body is the best way to describe her body shape.

SEX:

Inside the room, Gaga gave me a warm hugging. Then she gave me a very nice cat-bath and body massage. After these, Gaga gave me CBJ, with a deep throat. She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her CBJ was making me so comfortable that I needed to control myself very very hard, to prevent myself becoming a fast-shooter.

She kept sucking my dick for quite a long time, when I felt I had enough sucking (otherwise, I might have shot my load into her mouth), I asked her to do CG first. She put the condom over my dick skillfully with her mouth and then sat on top of me.

She was a good rider. Different speeds and using different angles to attack my dick and pelvis. As her pussy is very tight, any weaker punters would have surrendered very quickly. I felt comfortable, but needed to resist very hard not to come 'TOO quickly". It was not an easy task. Luckily, I managed to get through my most sensitive period. I just enjoyed without early shooting.

I then got into mish position and commenced my attack at her tight pussy. As she looks so beautiful, I dare not fuck her too hard so as not to hurt her. I was doing it very gently and she seemed to enjoy my slow rhythm a lot. She was moaning softly and sexily. She seemed to be enjoying the sex with me. She told me that I made her come and she was squeezing my arms very tightly while coming.

Later, I told her that I wanted to fuck her in doggy style. She gladly changed position and let me enjoy her very nice rear view. I again needed to control my dick hard as her pussy was just too tight. I did not wish to shoot too quickly.

Her rear view was amazingly pretty. Nice bums, slim white legs and small waist. I pounded her pussy slowly. In about 5 min time, I finally shot all my load inside. I was very happy that I could come so strongly and lasted for so long.

RECOMMENDATION: Definitely a " DOUBLE HIGH" recommendation for Gaga.

Tips: She told me that she would be working Monday, Wednesday and Friday (initial plan) - day time only as late night customers too rough/drunk and she could not handle. She reiterated to me that her policy is to see small and gentle customers only. I am glad that she will see me as I fit into her category.
    Lucky you bro.. I called twice and they said she might be not working today..
    Try again next time..

Quote Originally Posted by Vissel View Post
    So you had a CBJ and when you re ready for sex, she "put the condom using her mouth" again?
    I've had quite a number of that also does this, for their own personal hygiene purposes.
    They put on a fresh condom for sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    I've had quite a number of that also does this, for their own personal hygiene purposes.
    They put on a fresh condom for sex
    Why would she even bother changing the latex after after giving a CBJ and then putting on the second condom "using her mouth" again ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's her roster like please

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepunt View Post
    What's her roster like please