Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm taking a WL to a 7day holiday overseas!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What happens if she is on the rags and will not fuck you? You have to then put up with a temperamental bitch and spend money on her...not for me thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything about this thread had made me lose my faith in humanity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    What happens if she is on the rags and will not fuck you? You have to then put up with a temperamental bitch and spend money on her...not for me thanks.
    lol, might be in her period as well.

Banned
    She might like the idea of a break from sex work but jeez this girl just gotta know she aint getting a free holiday + accomodation + food out of the goodness of his heart, she gonna need to pay with her pussy / mouth / ass, she sounds like a hardened prostitute so Im sure she knows and accepts this

I guess once shes there shes pretty much stuck anyway and it doesnt really matter if she wants cash or to go shopping of whatever, its not as though she can just leave whenever she wants. If she insists upon some sort of compensation just tell her you'll pay at the end or transfer the cash when you get home etc

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    If this is for real - you have got some major gaps in understanding human nature IMO

Take a step back for a minute
    Take a look at it from her perspective:
    - you are not in a relationship
    - she knows what YOU want
    - but what about her ??
    - she might like the idea of a break away / go on holidays/ see new places / have some fun / get spoiled ...
    - so for that she will know there has to be some sex in it for you
    - she will also be giving up whatever money she would have earnt at home ..
    - and she will look at it also as you get to have her company for a week !! So you are getting heaps
    - so she will def expect (and be deserving) of being spoiled in addition to the holiday ie a cash "gift" or some "deserving" not trivial gift

If you cannot see this aspect .. or don't want to part with the total compensation in order to have her company for a week - then your wasting your time and only seeing this from your (somewhat selfish) perspective !!

My 3 cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A mate of mine did something similar recently, so i dont think this scenario is that uncommon.

He met a chick while partying in Vietnam and kept in contact with her on one of those messenger programs. After coming back to Australia they planned a 2 week holiday around Vietnam where she was essentially his tour guide for the fortnight. He spoiled her for two weeks and she treated him like a king. Win/win i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    A mate of mine did something similar recently, so i dont think this scenario is that uncommon.

He met a chick while partying in Vietnam and kept in contact with her on one of those messenger programs. After coming back to Australia they planned a 2 week holiday around Vietnam where she was essentially his tour guide for the fortnight. He spoiled her for two weeks and she treated him like a king. Win/win i guess?
    That is exactly my point
    He "spoiled her and She treated him like a King" !!!!!!

The attitude going in is so important
    You would want to and anticipate having fun with the girl - both in sand out of the sack ...
    And she would want to be treated like a valued holiday partner -- just like your mate did!!

I just got the impression the OP thought he could go as cheap as possible / tread her like he was doing her a favour ... And want to fuck her morning and night - and she should be grateful because he took her to KFC ..
    That's why I prefaced my remarks - if it was a genuine post / as did Wilisno ...

It can work with the right girl .. And the right attitude

I'm not sure the OP has the right girl ...
    But I'm sure he has the wrong attitude !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Concur. What a pity , improper mindset never receive noble treatment/respects!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    That is exactly my point
    He "spoiled her and She treated him like a King" !!!!!!............................................ ..

The attitude going in is so important I'm not sure the OP has the right girl ...
    But I'm sure he has the wrong attitude !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol she is indeed from Thailand haha, currently still in Thailand,
    she suggested the trip
    however the holiday destination isnt in Thailand, Im actuallly paying for her flight + expenses,
    if I were to visit her in thailand and she shows me around, of course there will be a compensation$$ to her,
    but in this case isnt the compensation for the sex i get, the whole trip + flight expenses,
    btw the mcDonalds and KFC thing was a joke
    for $100 there per day we both can get good food, Mcdonalds there is like $3-3.5 a meal, so yea

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This sort of this happens all the time in countries like Thailand and the Philippines.
    Some guys like to have sex with lots of different girls but others prefer the more intimate and exclusive companionship of one girl.
    Basically you hook up with a bar girl WL etc and pay the owner of the shop a bar fine and take her with you travelling for a week or so.
    She is your tour guide, translator, companion, and sexual partner of course.
    You pay all her expenses, hotels, food etc and give her some sort of daily payment, and buy her a gift every now and then.
    At the end of the week you bring her back - assuming you don't fall in love, get her pregnant etc - then things get complicated!
    It's not something I would do but a lot of foreign tourists do it. It's quite common.

Taking a WL from here on an overseas trip is a totally different situation of course and raises much more issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Better of going to Thailand on your own and paying for a Wl as and when you want.

You can have a ball lots of different ladies or pick up one for the week if that's what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post

Banned
    am I the only guy that feels sorry for this girl???

First day in Australia and she gets fucked by 11 men! She only gets paid $50 an hour and her pimp keeps 70-80% of her earnings for himself! When she quits he refuses to pay her any of the money that she had already earnt, so she basically let all of those men fuck her for free!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by clearview View Post
    She might like the idea of a break from sex work but jeez this girl just gotta know she aint getting a free holiday + accomodation + food out of the goodness of his heart, she gonna need to pay with her pussy / mouth / ass, she sounds like a hardened prostitute so Im sure she knows and accepts this

I think clearview know what I want to say,
    let me re-word the sentenses
    she suggest and wants to go to that holiday and ask me to take her there and show her around,
    therefore my compensation for the sex I get, is the flight + expense and my fees (because she suggested it)

IF I were to ask her to go on a holiday with me,
    then this is totally different,
    my compensation for the sex I get, is to pay her extra money and gifts for her etc,
    (the flight + expense doesnt count as I suggested the trip, Im inviting her to come along)

the calculation I made was to find out, if it was worth it to give her that holiday for the sex I get,
    plus Im taking time off my work too

am I the only guy that feels sorry for this girl???

First day in Australia and she gets fucked by 11 men! She only gets paid $50 an hour and her pimp keeps 70-80% of her earnings for himself! When she quits he refuses to pay her any of the money that she had already earnt, so she basically let all of those men fuck her for free!!

is not in Australia by the way, we met overseas, she is from thailand, the agent got her in for 2 weeks,
    yea is sad, thats why I took her around before she left, I try to give her so money but she refused

Approx 25 to 30 grand not included a shocking reguest such as Gucci , LV , etc . Who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by borock View Post
    I'd recommend to call it off. She could be playing you. These girls are foxy and smarter than they look and they know what you want which is sex, so they will use that to their advantage. better off using that money to date and chase a normal girl, and use the rest on punts.
    Agree braaaa

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think you should go, you will learn some valuable life lessons.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Hmmm. Where do I even start? You'd be surprised at how many women from seeking arrangement that would go on a freebie trip with you, hang out and fuck you on occasion for a ticket and a few hundred bucks spending money.

met twice and she wants to go on a holiday with you sure ring warning bells to me! Im more concerned about my safety than hers, to be honest.

Banned
    yep, because Im sure plenty of women would jump at the chance to shack up with a complete stranger in a 3 star motel for seven days of relentless sexual degredation

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Hmmm. Where do I even start? You'd be surprised at how many women from seeking arrangement that would go on a freebie trip with you, hang out and fuck you on occasion for a ticket and a few hundred bucks spending money.

I am thinking if I know all the WL and ML I know today and I have a week free, who would go away with me in a 7 days overseas holiday ??

Assuming money is no issue and we will travel in style !

There are probably only two ladies who would go away with me !!

In a perfect world , if I could take any WLs or MLs I ever knew away then I would like to take :

1. Milo from 5 Star
    2. Dolphin from Stanmore
    3. Mia from Snow Lotus
    4. Sophie from 501
    5. Vivian #18 @ Zanadu

Just dreaming !

Ps. I'm being realistic, it's not all about sex, you want good company too, not surprising to see all no.1 to 5 are all Cantonese speaking girls !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For 1000% sure u would not have sex on every single day...dont be stupid...
    I guess she just want a free trip with minimum input, she may travel happily in day time and die fish at night. U already get her the ticket and hotel,what can u do if she refuse to have sex with u? Think twice mate!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    yep, because Im sure plenty of women would jump at the chance to shack up with a complete stranger in a 3 star motel for seven days of relentless sexual degredation
    If that's what the OP is offering, then no... Not a chance in hell. She's more likely to ask for up front payment and them do a no-show. But, if he has a pre-existing relationship with a little Sugar Baby, she'll gladly go with him but don't kid yourself... 3 star isn't going to happen. And forget fucking them every day and having you treat them like a complete slut - that's a privilege they give you, not a right. Personally, I'd get a proper translator/tour guide that was cute and try to fuck her the whole time I was with her. If she said no, I'd have dinner with her, drag her out to a few clubs and if it was still a no? Send her home for the evening and bar fine a WL and fuck her brains out for the evening. A lot lot cheaper...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Crazy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast