its near work & i was hard up so i thought i'd give it another go (early april 2014)

yep, still stinks, seems to have new owners/operators, no familiar faces (CiCi?) but one very slim, quite pretty, hardened buy sexy Shanghainese looking young woman, say 23 - still young (to me, ha). I don't remember any foreplay. She tried hard to make me cum right off the bat, hj, no dom. Had to pull her off. In broken chinglish, and very calmy & matter of factly, she then asked if I wanted a condom. OMG. I checked I was covered to the hilt & made a mental note not to plunge below the treeline. There was only two positions on offer, both with legs clasped. Don't remember the first but the second from behind, (as she leant over a massage bench/table) is as clear as day, despite being such a cow - it was all business to her - she had a very gorgeous body, long black hair, stock std but pretty face, nice perky tits, just enough rump, long legs - and she knew it. Anyway she couldn’t let on that I was'nt a half bad root, and I did enjoy the last 5-10 minutes of working up, then coasting down before ramping it up again, til finally the heavens opened & thunder followed with an almighty crash. God only knows her name & I'll wait til it changes hands again b4 I return (it won't be long, the current listing in the local rag reads something like cheapest fuck in nsw, altho I'm not sure they'd go down to $35 like red sunset did... arggghhh that was a horrible experience).

cheers!