Thread: Winter has returned with the resurrection of Snow. Now known as Jolin.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Winter has returned with the resurrection of Snow. Now known as Jolin.

When I arrived at Ginza for my booking with Jolin. Wilson said I will be very happy when I see her.

I was puzzled because I've never seen Jolin before and there were no reviews.

With an extra spring in my step I went up the stairs wondering what sort of surprise Wilson was eluding to.

When the door opened, I was greeted with one of the girls I missed the most...Snow.

She is still as stunningly beautiful as the before. She has all the facial features most desired in the Chinese culture.

Her service is still legendary. Warm and sensual GFE.

Thanks Wilson for bringing her back.

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    Oh God why? Why are you doing this to me? I was just at Ginza last week and saw Orange, she was a catch but seriously, bringing Snow, the goddess in me back just a week later is just unacceptable ( now I have to had instant noodle for the whole month again and hopefully she will still be here and not going anywhere esle like last time !

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Very Game of Thrones. !
    So Snow is back.?
    Winter has indeed returned..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    snow = snowy? ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    snow = snowy? ?
    No bro. Different girls. Snow is Chinese. Snowy is Japanese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    No bro. Different girls. Snow is Chinese. Snowy is Japanese.
    I think it is for this reason she now goes by the name of Jolin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.the.awesome View Post
    Oh God why? Why are you doing this to me? I was just at Ginza last week and saw Orange, she was a catch but seriously, bringing Snow, the goddess in me back just a week later is just unacceptable ( now I have to had instant noodle for the whole month again and hopefully she will still be here and not going anywhere esle like last time !
    You are gonna have to buy your noodles from Aldi from now on !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ... And I thought I missed out on the legendary Snow. I had a booking with Join and she was magnificent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's actually jolin = snow? Or just look similar?
    Need to see her soon.. I miss snow..

rcha086
    Is this the Snow you're referring to? http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...nt-snow-arrive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Jack, do u still have the video that shows how she almost look like?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by antoniocarlos View Post
    Hi Jack, do u still have the video that shows how she almost look like?

Cheers!
    I do but actually you can find the video somewhere on the forum by searching for my review about her. Also you can search google for the name: Le Thi Huyen Anh. Thats the girl in the video and i would say they look pretty similar though Snow might look prettier a bit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do but actually you can find the video somewhere on the forum by searching for my review about her. Also you can search google for the name: Le Thi Huyen Anh. Thats the girl in the video and i would say they look pretty similar though Snow might look prettier a bit
    While we are on this topic Jack, did you get a chance to see her again this time?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Yes. .we all want to know....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    While we are on this topic Jack, did you get a chance to see her again this time?
    Unfortunately, she doesnt really work a lot, maybe only 1 or 2 days a week and never on the same day with my day off. I checked the roster one day before my day off every week with a hope thats she will be on but no luck. But hey in the mean time, i got to check out Orange, Hikaru, Brany, Nina so Im still a happy person haha. Still Im looking forward to this Monday to see if she will work or not, definitely going to see her if shes on.