Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Darkside of Sydney's punting scene. Gambling/Drugs/Loneliness

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakesoba View Post
    When people post these 'what should i do?' stories on this forum, which usually involves: hot women, free or cheap sex, and then the usual drama about the lady's emotional instability/family situation/personal habits etc, I automatically conclude that the thread is only an excuse to fish for approval or make them feel better about themselves.

I wonder if I m the only one on the forum who has this thinking ??
    Wow you joined the forum less than 2 weeks ago, how many threads have their been involving my similar situation? or are you a "long time lurker" who suddenly felt the urge to register? I automatically conclude your post is because - you stand in the mirror at home asking your self: "why don't these things happen to me?" Or your a troll with multiple usernames(RIP grey beard, iphone5) and are upset because you keep getting banned? No need for cynicism or hate, help your forum brothers and don't spit on their problems. Keep your jealousy quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What I always find annoying reading posts on this forum is people forgetting that sex workers are human. It's somewhat understandable for people to be guarded and say to themselves "this seems fishy, she might be trying to fuck me over". Being a punter means you can sometimes be put in a dodgy situation and it's hard to seek help (it's not like it's easy to talk to a mate about it for advice). I get that but I cringe whenever people say shit like "yo, it's all business to her, don't step into her web bro". People act as if it's impossible for a punter and a sex worker to have a real relationship when really, there's no reason why it's not possible. Granted, the fact that a monetary transaction involving sex may have occurred makes the situation a lot more difficult to judge. As I said, however, we're all people and I cringe whenever people generalise sex workers spiders ready to swallow whole anyone foolish enough to be charmed by them. This doesn't apply here as OP has mentioned several times but I just wanted to get that out.

It seems like you have a good situation in that she took the initiative to lay out the terms of the relationship for you. If she's willing to be this honest, why don't you try doing the same? Tell her that this is something new for you, that you've enjoyed your time, but that you feel like if it keeps going this way, you might not be able to stop. Tell her you never thought you could be in a situation like this, but you're getting that sense of impending doom, and it's scaring you (the way I'm reading it, it's not that you have an issue with her, you're worried about where this could go for your sake). I think if she's been straight up with you about what she is willing to give and what she wants from the arrangement, then I think she would take it better than someone who has fallen for you.

I realise I might be making assumptions about what you've got going on but that's how I see it.

Thanks for sharing too, it was an interesting read.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bro, are you 110% you want to get out? or is there still a part of you inside that still wants it (the thrills, sex, drugs etc with this girl)?
    If you are 110% you want out then it makes things easier, i reckon do a 'cold turkey' and just disappear out of her life for good. In a week or so, most likely she will forget you anyway as she has many 'others'' on a 'leach' or at her beckoning call so you will just fade away in her memory. Unless you have some feelings for this girl......? then your f...ked!

If a part of you still wants the 'action' then it's going to be hard to resist and get 'out'.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    You know how eventually this will endup
    You had fun, enjoyed the experience, now your brain is taking over and telling you what to do, as clearly appears through your post

You have a good job, you have enjoyed your life so far...don't risk everything just for a pleasure that might last few more days or months

I would tell her that this is not the way you live your life and you need to go back to your reality, your job, your friends, your carefree punting
    Excuses do not work because there is always room to find a way around excuses; better to be brutally honest
    You are probably gonna hurt her, but at least you do it once rather than slowly every day with petty excuses.

Once you are out, delete her number, block her incoming calls; if you get sucked in again then will be 10 times more difficult to get out
    This is what she would do if decides to not see YOU again...woman are much more rigorous than man when decide to break up. She would move on and forget about you

Now, sorry i have to say this, it is brutal but is probably true:
    1) You are a customer, not her boyfriend. She might like you more than others, but you still a customer
    2) She gives your money back sometimes to keep sucking you in. Drug dealers always gives freebies to their customers to keep them in the loop
    3) She is addicted to her lifestyle, and she won't change it for you
    4) Her "lifestyle" will eventually consume her and she will loose all the appeal she currently has on you
    5) You might consider her special, but honestly she s not that smart at all, considering she is throwing away her life with drugs and gambling
    6) You will eventually get bored of her
    7) She will eventually get bored of you
    ..no need to continue further
    wow,it's good tip for me to seeing girl.

im 38yo but i can learn from you sir. i like Gucci thread. he is talent to write thread. you should keep AR on forum and you can ask film agent for make film.
    it will be good film and i hope you make happy ending with out by hand.

sounds like a basketball diaries and christine F.

should get more information from the girl about her private.

Banned
    brotherfrancis:
    "I'd say copious illicit drugs, gambling and selling your body for money has gotta be one of the worst combination choices in life"

One of the quotes of 2014. Great stuff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HI Guys,

i don't post much on the forum but i do read it. i feel sad for some of these ladies.
    i've never seen XYZ (who i think could be the subject of this thread as per astro boy's post) in bed but i have seen her in person somewhere. is that who you are talking about.
    i've had a different experience with someone else a year ago.
    what i found was these girls mind is very sharp and tuned to lying and we also ignore their lies as men to not start an argument.
    in my case i was once asked for $10000 by a WL who told me that criminal elements is what lent her that money--or . i dont know if it was the truth or not but i lent her $2000 if it helped her resolve her issues as i figured 2000 is not the biggest dent if it saves someone from becoming a interest rate slave. and i was happy to just have the money returned in small sums over months or a year.

however months later when it was time to return what i had loaned she was in hospital with mental health issues. at first i believed the system here had imprisoned her, but in fact she had suffered depression for a decade or more and due to this job it had gotten worse to the point where eventually she tried to committ suicide. it was upon the attempt to do that that she was admitted to mental health hospital by the authorities.

i tried to help her by letting her stay with me for some weeks, so that she could find a house share, appy for centrelink etc however she just couldnt do it--some mental hurdles--was very very sharp but failed to get on with life in a normal way..and eventually i realised that she needed to settle down with someone who had the capacity to love her and look after her until her life was set right...i would have done this role however i discovered her real age was mid 40's, she had a son, she looked awesome for her age, but i could not go any further because i realized i was much younger and wanted a different life and my own children when the time was right...so in effect i had to keep pushing her to find a place of her own and repair her life somehow....this all failed and eventually i realised she actually was suffering from bi-polar, schiz when i peaked into her bag one day...and i recently found her after a year as i was wondering if she was ok or not. she was totally not the same person, gained 15 to 20 kilos and actually looked her age or worse- i really felt very sad that such a pretty girl due to her natural genetics was now at the mercy of mental health and medication which ruined her almost completely. she cannot get out the cycle and says that she takes some drug to not sleep so she can service her customers whilst her medication puts her to sleep. what a vicious cycle. for this lady the weight gain is the result of medication to do with depression and brain chemical manipulators...mental health system imprisonment etc....we ordinary unqualified people cannot help such situations unless we decide to devote our lives to saving theirs. it depends on the connection you have with the lady in question.

now if you're talking about XYZ, some trauma probably has taken place in her life....mental health help is needed honestly...otherwise-- i am speaking from the above experience, she will probably die of something if she doesn't stop and control herself and its not long to go before the external beauty is gone and the internal void will ruin her. drugs can cause an otherwise ordinary person to develop brain conditions such as schizophrenia, bi-polar isssues & eventual phsycosis--each episode being worse than the last....so if you can--then suggest seeking help...but you will get stuck with it and if you don't want that role of supporter--then you have to clean break....i would suggest gucci2012 that there are many girl you can see, there are 100's so in this case because you have become aware of it...help in a genuine way...if its not accepted after a few attempts extricate yourself from the situation. please do not carry on with the cheap service and be a contributor to the destruction of this girl. some men won't care as their lust needs are greater than the need to save this girl. but all you can do is suggest the right course of action, and also not part-take in utilising further services. that will keep your conscious clean when things spiral completely out of control. for this girl. oftentimes temporarily true love can save the situation because the person needs a supply of money and no stress on their brain...for a length of time...till they realize they should make something more of their lives. hope this perspectives helps some of you bro's.

Banned
    Interesting tontnam
    Never taken anti depressants or other medications before, but have heard they do make you gain weight
    So your story is a real tragedy : a woman with a career based on her looks loses her career, because the medications take away her looks
    In some ways though the medications may have helped her out - she has to find an alternative career now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Wow you joined the forum less than 2 weeks ago, how many threads have their been involving my similar situation? or are you a "long time lurker" who suddenly felt the urge to register? I automatically conclude your post is because - you stand in the mirror at home asking your self: "why don't these things happen to me?" Or your a troll with multiple usernames(RIP grey beard, iphone5) and are upset because you keep getting banned? No need for cynicism or hate, help your forum brothers and don't spit on their problems. Keep your jealousy quiet.
    How can I spit in your problems when I don't even think you have one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Interesting tontnam
    Never taken anti depressants or other medications before, but have heard they do make you gain weight
    So your story is a real tragedy : a woman with a career based on her looks loses her career, because the medications take away her looks
    In some ways though the medications may have helped her out - she has to find an alternative career now
    she has no brain capacity left at this stage to reformat her life..she is still in the same job as WL...just stays in the brothel....soon enough their will be another episode i guess...some australian laws are designed to cause maximum damage if you dont have know the system and this girl has no idea of it...sadly...anyway i wont post more on this matter...cheers...all i say is act with awareness...

Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post
    HI Guys,

i don't post much on the forum but i do read it. i feel sad for some of these ladies.
    i've never seen XYZ (who i think could be the subject of this thread as per astro boy's post) in bed but i have seen her in person somewhere. is that who you are talking about.
    i've had a different experience with someone else a year ago.
    what i found was these girls mind is very sharp and tuned to lying and we also ignore their lies as men to not start an argument.
    in my case i was once asked for $10000 by a WL who told me that criminal elements is what lent her that money--or . i dont know if it was the truth or not but i lent her $2000 if it helped her resolve her issues as i figured 2000 is not the biggest dent if it saves someone from becoming a interest rate slave. and i was happy to just have the money returned in small sums over months or a year.

however months later when it was time to return what i had loaned she was in hospital with mental health issues. at first i believed the system here had imprisoned her, but in fact she had suffered depression for a decade or more and due to this job it had gotten worse to the point where eventually she tried to committ suicide. it was upon the attempt to do that that she was admitted to mental health hospital by the authorities.

i tried to help her by letting her stay with me for some weeks, so that she could find a house share, appy for centrelink etc however she just couldnt do it--some mental hurdles--was very very sharp but failed to get on with life in a normal way..and eventually i realised that she needed to settle down with someone who had the capacity to love her and look after her until her life was set right...i would have done this role however i discovered her real age was mid 40's, she had a son, she looked awesome for her age, but i could not go any further because i realized i was much younger and wanted a different life and my own children when the time was right...so in effect i had to keep pushing her to find a place of her own and repair her life somehow....this all failed and eventually i realised she actually was suffering from bi-polar, schiz when i peaked into her bag one day...and i recently found her after a year as i was wondering if she was ok or not. she was totally not the same person, gained 15 to 20 kilos and actually looked her age or worse- i really felt very sad that such a pretty girl due to her natural genetics was now at the mercy of mental health and medication which ruined her almost completely. she cannot get out the cycle and says that she takes some drug to not sleep so she can service her customers whilst her medication puts her to sleep. what a vicious cycle. for this lady the weight gain is the result of medication to do with depression and brain chemical manipulators...mental health system imprisonment etc....we ordinary unqualified people cannot help such situations unless we decide to devote our lives to saving theirs. it depends on the connection you have with the lady in question.

now if you're talking about XYZ, some trauma probably has taken place in her life....mental health help is needed honestly...otherwise-- i am speaking from the above experience, she will probably die of something if she doesn't stop and control herself and its not long to go before the external beauty is gone and the internal void will ruin her. drugs can cause an otherwise ordinary person to develop brain conditions such as schizophrenia, bi-polar isssues & eventual phsycosis--each episode being worse than the last....so if you can--then suggest seeking help...but you will get stuck with it and if you don't want that role of supporter--then you have to clean break....i would suggest gucci2012 that there are many girl you can see, there are 100's so in this case because you have become aware of it...help in a genuine way...if its not accepted after a few attempts extricate yourself from the situation. please do not carry on with the cheap service and be a contributor to the destruction of this girl. some men won't care as their lust needs are greater than the need to save this girl. but all you can do is suggest the right course of action, and also not part-take in utilising further services. that will keep your conscious clean when things spiral completely out of control. for this girl. oftentimes temporarily true love can save the situation because the person needs a supply of money and no stress on their brain...for a length of time...till they realize they should make something more of their lives. hope this perspectives helps some of you bro's.
    No this WL is not xyz.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    No this WL is not xyz.
    Is she ABC

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Is she ABC
    She is mixed blood part DEF part GHI :-)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Life is trouble. Only death is not. To be alive is to undo your belt and look for trouble
    Zorba

Quote Originally Posted by Yakesoba View Post
    How can I spit in your problems when I don't even think you have one?
    Really because your original post looks like you think your above punters who come here seeking advice, you should make positive contributions instead of negative comments. But hey if being negative is your thing go ahead be my guest.

Banned
    Lol your advice has as much worth as a cum filled tissue in a brothel rubbish bin which also coincidentally is where every post you've ever made belongs.
    Gucci, I don't necessarily read or even know what bro greybeard usually writes or says on here.

However his advise is well worth taking he may have said it a bit harshly but unfortunately in most cases it is true. Unfortunately I have had to learn this the hard way so if you can learn with out the pain then good luck to you.

I am ashamed to say it hasn't ended yet. I started at 7pm, it's now 11:55pm and im paid up till 6am. Were gonna take a break at 12:30 go Korean BBQ hopefully if one is still open. I am literally sitting in bed on the forum while she is sucking me.

All this solid advice has atleast given me a game plan to weasal my way out. But its just so ridiculously convenient. I think I'm purposely looking for a rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Life is trouble. Only death is not. To be alive is to undo your belt and look for trouble
    Zorba
    Dahlooterlai Lama, sorry bro a learned man I am not I will have to Google Zorba.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I am ashamed to say it hasn't ended yet. I started at 7pm, it's now 11:55pm and im paid up till 6am. Were gonna take a break at 12:30 go Korean BBQ hopefully if one is still open. I am literally sitting in bed on the forum while she is sucking me.

All this solid advice has atleast given me a game plan to weasal my way out. But its just so ridiculously convenient. I think I'm purposely looking for a rock bottom.
    Why don't you broach the subject of a threesome with here ?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Why don't you broach the subject of a threesome with here ?
    I asked her if she has a customer who will let me watch her session. I would even give him $50 an hour to let me be in the room, no interaction at all just watching. Straight away she messaged a guy. He was in, so i was pretty keen...and then he pulled out but not in the literal sense, something about work. So if your that guy and your private made this request, I'm that other guy. Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I suppose it will be hard... to concentrate on work today ..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast