Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why doesn't my wife like having sex?

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
    I'm sorry to hear your story. Your marriage sounds like there is no love or passion left at all. My advice is to divorce this woman and move on. For both of your sakes. You should also stop seeing prostitutes and try to form a normal healthy relationship with a regular girl. You can do this bro. You deserve to be happy!
    oh! divorce!!

its very long process and it will be very stress for life style.

i recommend, make girl friend, and still look after family is better option. it's depend on age of him.

normal girl is very fresh and innocent very positive effect to your life. my product therapist was normal girl . she never work this industry before.

she still fresh and just work as casual time, 75% normal girl. 25% working girl. very positive for punter.

I never been to brothel in my life but, i will know how good with working girl for fun. but i know many story private relation ship with WG.

i try to avoid, one story from my friend. i sold house and get quick cash for stay with WG. he used to marriage with woman but divorced with wife and he got nice apartment with WG. after 1 years relation ship with WG. he got mental problem. because of the WG is very different with normal girl.

Private and Punt should be separate be good. its good to talk about your sex experience on forum but, sex is not every thing for life, look after family and punt some time or every day is good life.

my friend was 40yo, he pretty fucked up now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post

my friend was 40yo, he pretty fucked up now.
    This my friend is pure gold. Wise words.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    he was success guy until met the girl. i teach him how to spend money for fun. at the time i really wanted spark and i really like flash night.

he use to drink only beer at pub, spend time for family, he some time invited me to come for dinner with his family.

when the his wife and kids start sleeping, me and another mate and him start drink conac, we used to call mens club.

i didnt like drinking at his house. because of kids will might see what we drinking at living room.

I asked him to go to my friend's bar. i got my driver and went bar. there was many american uni student. they having birthday party at up stair.

we sit at counter and start drink french conac. i just remember i didnt have a shit at my friend's house. because of it might be big business in the toilet and smell will be strong and i was worried about kids. i went to toilet for shit. i met one american girl. she was very drunk and ask me to buy drink. i said to her, if you wash my hand together i will buy bottle of drink, what ever you like. we wash hand together and i take her to bar counter and i introduce my friend to her.

my friend was fall in love her because his wife is not sexy like her. he talk a lot and he start keep her by his self. she understand i get boring and she might saw my sign, she call another 2 girls for us and we start drink. we drink a lot i think, i was pretty drunk and i ask the bartender for 6 sambuca for shot and big glass and tongue. i put fire sambuca and put big glass on top and start take air from inside of glass by tongue and i drink shot of sambuca.

after 5 sec i couldnt move and no one follow to drink. another guy send me back home and the family guy was still drink with american girl.

next day when he wake up. he was in hotel with that girls. 1 men and 3 girls. he looks like a legend but only that night.........

its better spend money for one night with young one. but only one night .... no ask contact be more safe.... no facebook.... no picture.....

some girl pretend young but real age might be 40 age, some girl pretend like your GF but she just want to ask you money anytime.
    some girl might pretend sick and ask you for help but it's sometime bull shit. she just dont wanna fuck but still want to ask you money.

That's Life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123