Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntExp View Post
    Good on you Dsmaker that you had a good session with her. The reason why I chose her is because I didn't sense any tiredness at the introduction, and also my past experience about korean lady being cold in the introduction was not this bad. To tell you the truth, I went 3 times to one Korean shop (named not to be disclosed) which a lot of brother complaining the WL being very cold. The ladies there do look uninterested in the introduction, but my 3 sessions there all ended up well since I always tried to relax them and showed my greatest care in the sessions. That's why I still proceeded with Barbie last night. It's just my personal experience. But I totally agree with you that I should pass. There are two or three comment she made which are quite rude to me already, so the one on the disk going downhill is just adding more fuel to it. Overall, it's her attitude and rudeness that pissed me off.
    Bro. Puntexp.
    I did not mean you lied about the whole incidence. I said with your perfect English, you must be very highly educated. I trust your story.

I should not put in a general statement (that very highly educated people could still lie, and lied better). If reading this statement alone, no one would object this is happening in real life. right. Anyway, I apologise if this caused any confusion as putting a general statement to what I said before could really cause misunderstanding. I have deleted that general statement already.

I think everyone is entitled to his own opinion and in my mind, I have no intention of attacking anyone.

I just felt I had very good experience with Barbie, even one day before you (despite her sore pussy). Perhaps you might have read my AR dated March before you decided to see her. therefore, I just said something to defend her. That's it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post
    Bro. Puntexp.
    I did not mean you lied about the whole incidence. I said with your perfect English, you must be very highly educated. I trust your story.

I should not put in a general statement (that very highly educated people could still lie, and lied better). If reading this statement alone, no one would object this is happening in real life. right. Anyway, I apologise if this caused any confusion as putting a general statement to what I said before could really cause misunderstanding. I have deleted that general statement already.

I think everyone is entitled to his own opinion and in my mind, I have no intention of attacking anyone.

I just felt I had very good experience with Barbie, even one day before you (despite her sore pussy). Perhaps you might have read my AR dated March before you decided to see her. therefore, I just said something to defend her. That's it.
    Great now that Lonelyorange and Puntexp have both had their say and it was just a misunderstanding, you can both shake hands and move on. Thanks for the warning Puntexp bro. Sounds like you were just unlucky and it would have been the same for any new customer of Barbies.

Banned
    I am the first guy to put an AR on Barbie in end March. She just started to work there. I was lucky to see her when she was entering the premises. She is really beautiful and very Western looking (later I found out that she had Spanish/Korean blood). She is an uni student and just work a few days a week. Her English really good, like Western girls. That night's experience was one of my best ever. Her attitude was absolutely alright and no KPS . Therefore, I was really surprised to see such a long bad report on her. Amazing to me.

I read through all the comments made above quickly. It seemed that Brother Puntexp was upset because of Barbie's bad attitude and the use of some words which hurt his egos. I could understand why he was upset. However, the subject heading which he used was really alarming.

Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

What is the alarm about? Perhaps Brother Puntexp could explain a bit more, please.

Does he imply that the previous good ARs on Barbie false reporting? If so, I will feel very upset. If not, what is it? Just to avoid Barbie? Is Brother Puntexp thinking that Barbie would provide bad services to each and every client? How can he be so sure? In fact, very few customers can either afford or have the energy and desire for 2 punts on same night. Not to mention in the same shop. I admire Brother Puntexp's financial resources and energy levels.

Barbie has worked in this shop on and off for a few months already. With her mixed pretty look, young age and sexy /curvy body, she must have seen hundreds of punters during this period. Bro Puntexp's bad AR is the first one. The others are silent majority. Only about 4-5 ARs on her. Mostly good.

If she consistently provided bad services, I am very sure customers would have already complained to the shop without waiting for Brother Puntexp. She would have been kicked out by the manager, Dennis, whom many punters know is a very good manager.

If she was giving bad services, she would have got many bad reviews and many viewings too, as many punters like to read bad ARs and then make comments on them.

Good services seldom get punters to write and few replies. In this forum, just a few regular punters putting up ARs. this is the norm unfortunately. I wrote AR if a girl is good and I like to share my experience with more punters.

Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    thank you bro PuntExp for the review, duly noted!

and yes, I do think the title of the thread was too hash !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post no longer relevant.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post

And if Bro Puntexp is not under 35, he would know that he would have little sperms left inside his body.

This is not true, and I speak from experience.

What does make a difference is one's health overall and the level of fitness.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdoll2398 View Post
    I am the first guy to put an AR on Barbie in end March. She just started to work there. I was lucky to see her when she was entering the premises. She is really beautiful and very Western looking (later I found out that she had Spanish/Korean blood). She is an uni student and just work a few days a week. Her English really good, like Western girls. That night's experience was one of my best ever. Her attitude was absolutely alright and no KPS . Therefore, I was really surprised to see such a long bad report on her. Amazing to me.

I read through all the comments made above quickly. It seemed that Brother Puntexp was upset because of Barbie's bad attitude and the use of some words which hurt his egos. I could understand why he was upset. However, the subject heading which he used was really alarming.

Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

What is the alarm about? Perhaps Brother Puntexp could explain a bit more, please.

Does he imply that the previous good ARs on Barbie false reporting? If so, I will feel very upset. If not, what is it? Just to avoid Barbie? Is Brother Puntexp thinking that Barbie would provide bad services to each and every client? How can he be so sure? In fact, very few customers can either afford or have the energy and desire for 2 punts on same night. Not to mention in the same shop. I admire Brother Puntexp's financial resources and energy levels.

Barbie has worked in this shop on and off for a few months already. With her mixed pretty look, young age and sexy /curvy body, she must have seen hundreds of punters during this period. Bro Puntexp's bad AR is the first one. The others are silent majority. Only about 4-5 ARs on her. Mostly good.

If she consistently provided bad services, I am very sure customers would have already complained to the shop without waiting for Brother Puntexp. She would have been kicked out by the manager, Dennis, whom many punters know is a very good manager.

If she was giving bad services, she would have got many bad reviews and many viewings too, as many punters like to read bad ARs and then make comments on them.

Good services seldom get punters to write and few replies. In this forum, just a few regular punters putting up ARs. this is the norm unfortunately. I wrote AR if a girl is good and I like to share my experience with more punters.

Just my 2 cents.

Bro Fkdoll2398, the following points are the crystal balls to clear your confusion:

1. I put my review here, not because I want to attack other people's post. It's just because I, MYSELF, had an extremely bad session with Barbie and it is the worst from my punting experience. You love interpreting other people's comment word by word, can you give me an extract of the word or phrase I imply a false post from you or other people? Actually, I even said "Good On You" when other bros showed their acknowledgement to this lady, and most importantly, I mean it.

2. You had a good session with Barbie. It by NO mean implies I SHOULD/MUST have a similar one with her.

3. I am the first one to make negative comment on this lady, that by NO means implies other brother should have good or bad sessions with her. I don't guess or make any assumption about the reason of no bad review on this lady. I disregarded what other people experienced or perceived, and why should I? I posted this AR, and of course, I talked about MY OWN experience. As mentioned so many time, my respect of other people's view on her always stands.

4.I want to raise alarm for the bad service from this lady. because I believe I am a respectful and caring customer to the lady, and I didn't behavior rude to Barbie before she made terrible comment to me. Being respectful and caring does not guarantee any connection or chemistry, but the customer should never receive comment like what Barbie had made. We don't pay money for comment like "YOU PUT SHIT IN ME". So I want all bros in this forum to know this. There is a risk of similar experience to me if you have not seen this lady and choose her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    Puntexp,

You tried to make the best of a doomed session through out, but at the end
    no matter what you did, she was just not going to respond to you the way you would have wanted her to
    and for what ever reason.
    So I suppose you just need to move on.
    Sometimes these girls seem forget that they are in a customer service industry.
    If they are not well, tired or angry, they should be asking themselves and the Management whether
    they still should be working on any particular shift.
    Definitely no room for them to be rude and above all belittle you, esp if you have have cordial.

My experience recently at another shop was equally as bad, it started off when a girl who I had seen previously
    noticed me in the waiting room and uttered the word "oh fuck" as soon as she saw me (great manners hey..).
    Not the best way to begin a session, could only go one way... and it did.

Now if I did that to anyone of my clients... I would be sacked on the spot....
    Sorry astro boy, I am with you about your experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    This is not true, and I speak from experience.

What does make a difference is one's health overall and the level of fitness.

WayneK.
    Just an add-on here Bro WayneK, I can come three times in 1 hour with one of my favourite lady. If I take out the 5 mins shower time, it's 55 mins non-stop action I can tell you. Anyway, side track of this thread.

Banned
    'YOU PUT SHIT IN ME'

what does that even mean???

Quote Originally Posted by PuntExp View Post
    Bro Fkdoll2398, the following points are the crystal balls to clear your confusion:

1. I put my review here, not because I want to attack other people's post. It's just because I, MYSELF, had an extremely bad session with Barbie and it is the worst from my punting experience. You love interpreting other people's comment word by word, can you give me an extract of the word or phrase I imply a false post from you or other people? Actually, I even said "Good On You" when other bros showed their acknowledgement to this lady, and most importantly, I mean it.

2. You had a good session with Barbie. It by NO mean implies I SHOULD/MUST have a similar one with her.

3. I am the first one to make negative comment on this lady, that by NO means implies other brother should have good or bad sessions with her. I don't guess or make any assumption about the reason of no bad review on this lady. I disregarded what other people experienced or perceived, and why should I? I posted this AR, and of course, I talked about MY OWN experience. As mentioned so many time, my respect of other people's view on her always stands.

4.I want to raise alarm for the bad service from this lady. because I believe I am a respectful and caring customer to the lady, and I didn't behavior rude to Barbie before she made terrible comment to me. Being respectful and caring does not guarantee any connection or chemistry, but the customer should never receive comment like what Barbie had made. We don't pay money for comment like "YOU PUT SHIT IN ME". So I want all bros in this forum to know this. There is a risk of similar experience to me if you have not seen this lady and choose her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cunt Destroyer View Post
    'YOU PUT SHIT IN ME'

what does that even mean???
    She implying his dick ain't worth her time by inserting into her precious fanny.

Banned
    I visited Carlton shop today and stayed for 2.30 hr. From time of first arrival and final departure from the shop, all the rooms were filled with waiting customers. Perhaps, Bro Puntexp has drawn more punters to visit Carlton shop, which has about 12 parking spaces within the premises and all spots were filled this afternoon. Without actually seeing, it was hard to believe in today's cold windy day, this shop business was still so good. I think the shop Manager, Dennis, should invite Puntexp back to thank him for his " negative promotions".

Up to now, I still could not work out why the incident between Puntexp and the girl inside the room deserved an "ALARM WARNING" and so much of Puntexp's valuable time to write and reply ARs (hasn't he got better use of his time??). Arguments between customers and working girls happened all the time inside the rooms. My belief is that punters would like to look at bad reports for fun, but never stop visiting that shop if there are a lot of previous good reports (and later verified by other punters).

Punters will always go for the girls whom they know and have received good services. Trying new girls always involve risks (no one knows if the chemistry between two persons clicked). Big risks if a guy had already come and used up his energy and then had a weak dick in the second punt.

I know Mona well (from past encounters) and perhaps I should ask her in my next visit for more details of Puntexp's punting with her that day (hope she could still remember) to understand why Puntexp got the " REALLY NICE CONVERSATIONS WITH BARBIE AFTERWARDS". So far, the story was all one-sided from Puntexp and it would be fair if some more juicy information could be obtained to make a more balanced story to satisfy reading punters' curiosity.

All along, I felt it was very unfair to Barbie, who used her hands to make Puntexp come and let his dick inside her pussy. "Plus a nice and interesting conversation" . What more can a punter expect?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    This shop is super busy on rainy Sundays with the undercover carpark full early and the overflow parking at capacity by 10am.

It's a great way to meet fellow bros!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    I visited Carlton shop today and stayed for 2.30 hr. From time of first arrival and final departure from the shop, all the rooms were filled with waiting customers. Perhaps, Bro Puntexp has drawn more punters to visit Carlton shop, which has about 12 parking spaces within the premises and all spots were filled this afternoon. Without actually seeing, it was hard to believe in today's cold windy day, this shop business was still so good. I think the shop Manager, Dennis, should invite Puntexp back to thank him for his " negative promotions".

Up to now, I still could not work out why the incident between Puntexp and the girl inside the room deserved an "ALARM WARNING" and so much of Puntexp's valuable time to write and reply ARs (hasn't he got better use of his time??). Arguments between customers and working girls happened all the time inside the rooms. My belief is that punters would like to look at bad reports for fun, but never stop visiting that shop if there are a lot of previous good reports (and later verified by other punters).

Punters will always go for the girls whom they know and have received good services. Trying new girls always involve risks (no one knows if the chemistry between two persons clicked). Big risks if a guy had already come and used up his energy and then had a weak dick in the second punt.

I know Mona well (from past encounters) and perhaps I should ask her in my next visit for more details of Puntexp's punting with her that day (hope she could still remember) to understand why Puntexp got the " REALLY NICE CONVERSATIONS WITH BARBIE AFTERWARDS". So far, the story was all one-sided from Puntexp and it would be fair if some more juicy information could be obtained to make a more balanced story to satisfy reading punters' curiosity.

All along, I felt it was very unfair to Barbie, who used her hands to make Puntexp come and let his dick inside her pussy. "Plus a nice and interesting conversation" . What more can a punter expect?
    Do you have a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Do you have a point?

I think it is quite clear that if a WL in a popular shop gets a bad review, lots of people will come to her defense! Unless she had given a few poor sessions then more dissatisfied punters may come out to have a go at her - which seems to be Not the case here!

I think the fact that the OP didn't complain about the first session then went soft during the second was not gaining him too many sympathy votes! The WL gave him a HJ anyway , so at the worst, the WL shouldn't be taking all the blame for a seemingly performance issue !

Just my two cents

Lets all move on

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think it is quite clear that if a WL in a popular shop gets a bad review, lots of people will come to her defense! Unless she had given a few poor sessions then more dissatisfied punters may come out to have a go at her - which seems to be Not the case here!

I think the fact that the OP didn't complain about the first session then went soft during the second was not gaining him too many sympathy votes! The WL gave him a HJ anyway , so at the worst, the WL shouldn't be taking all the blame for a seemingly performance issue !

Just my two cents

Lets all move on

Cheers
    Always respect Bro Ahlungor's fair comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12