Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahlungor's daily recommendations on Sydney massage girls - IMHO only !

Quote Originally Posted by pantydropa View Post
    Ok thank you.
    Someone recommending a girl they've never seen it's just advertising.
    That's a shame man because I thought this thread was legit.
    There is no shame, if you don't find my thread or my recommendations helpful at all, then you shouldn't be here from now on.

And I have a habit of making lots of friends especially with sexy Mamasans !and I usually only recommend mls from the shops of my friends , it's always been like this from day one of this forum so don't act surprise, if you really don't know, now you do.

You like my intel, you are welcome to visit, otherwise, there are plenty of other shop threads and roster threads you can browse through.

But the way, I have Never said I have tried every mls from my recommendations !

For the record, if I give a more detailed descriptions on the mls look and feel and services, I would have seen her and there is usually a detailed review on the lady somewhere !

Cheers

Banned
    Ok thanks for letting me know.
    Silly of me to think that you tried and tested any girls that you recommend!

Ok thanks for letting me know.
    Silly of me to think that you tried and tested any girls that you recommend!
    I have tried and tested lots of MLs, too many to remember !! Always happy to share and recommend ! But what I like is not necessary what other brother would prefer , so over the years I also recommend MLs who are not really my type but may be very suitable to other brothers taste!!

Sister Tiffany was one perfect example , I only ever had one session with her and that's not until she worked for Coco in Burwood, but I have recommended her to lots of people at Snow Lotus, and 90%+ of the people ended up thanking me !!

Being a good friend with many Mamasans also allow me to have some inside informations on who are the hot girls and who has lots of repeat customers .

As I always prefer to see busty girls and I only have a limited budget, it is impossible for me to try all the girls in one shop or all my favourite shops In order to recommend !

Take Stanmore for example, Coco is my good friend and she never bull shit me, and lately I have only been seeing Bobo because she has the best body and if I need a strong massage I will see Coco herself !

There are only two other current girls at the shop that I have seen : Cici , one of my special favourite and Elley the very good Hong Kong all rounder! And between these four ladies, I have got everything I need in a massage shop , I won't need to see other girls ! Unless there is another Dolphin ! Oh, there is a new girl Cindy which I need to check out but not time yet - and yes, she is very big !!

But not seeing the girl didn't stop me from recommending Monica - because she is young and beautiful and very popular , people who took my advice to see her are always happy. The other new girl Crystal is another perfect example , she is young and petite and really not my type but she is very popular, did 12 jobs in a day two Sundays ago half of them repeat customers , and again I recommend her to those people who likes the kind of young and innocent girl that Crystal is ! I don't need to see her myself , I just need to match her attributes with what people like ! I think I am helping people here, and I have helped a lot of people and they all know who they are .

Then again, Wendy is another girl I haven't tried but she gives very strong massage and professional back walking! Again , people thank me for my tip, whether I have seen the girl, no one really care! It's the result that matters.

And if I post a review, then people can see for themselves !!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep my daily routine alive

Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    Keep my daily routine alive
    Thanks brother Corner_King !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ALG - I probably speak for many. You are doing many of us a service and I don't have any issues about you not having tried all the MLs you recommend.

You have always been very helpful!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    whether I have seen the girl, no one really care!
    Cheers
    Ok my mistake for assuming that your recommendations list was girls that you have seen.
    And you are correct, at least you are trying to help others and whether you have seen the girl or not no one really cares.

Ok my mistake for assuming that your recommendations list was girls that you have seen.
    And you are correct, at least you are trying to help others and whether you have seen the girl or not no one really cares.

OK then, may be to be absolutely and politically correct, I will clearly state in my future posts if the girls I am recommending have been tested !!

For Sunny Thursday, we have a star stunned line up :

Personally tested:

At 316 Elizabeth St, Central

Emma - young and sweet Korean beauty, lookalike to a former Miss Hong Kong, very pretty face like an angel. Pointy C Cups, sensational hands !

Rebecca - last day before holiday !!

At 1B/139 York St, QVB

Sue - only one day a week you can see Sue at QVB, the truly professional Korean ML with similar services to Romeo and Juliet. highly recommended.

Nicole - the sexy and passionate mamasan you can lay your hands on, what more can you ask for !!

At Snow Lotus

The regular Thursday popular trio of talents in Joey (the best all rounder), Kelly (the body and happy party girl) and Nancy (the 36 C Cup and girl next door ) - you can be blindfold and take a pick !

Not Tested but recommending with confidence !

At 7 Lotus

Honey - brother CMK's current Malaysian favourite - he is reviewing her again, and again, and again, and again..............

At Silver Fox

Cherry - top service Korean and a popular shop girl

And if you are interested to see a Western girl in Asian shop prices:

At 329b Posh Newtown

Miranda - French and Sandra - Columbian

At 378 Pitt St, Posh CBD

Denise - French

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by PK_Norm View Post
    ALG - I probably speak for many. You are doing many of us a service and I don't have any issues about you not having tried all the MLs you recommend.

You have always been very helpful!

Thanks brother PK,

It's always my pleasure !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

wow.. AL, your service to the cause has no limits... the dedication always amazes me.

good guide
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    wow.. AL, your service to the cause has no limits... the dedication always amazes me.

good guide

You are welcome brother Moz !!

So, did you end up seeing any of the Gilmore girls ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rebecca is going on a holiday? really?? sad to hear that.... when will she come back.... finally got a chance to meet her last week and now she is leaving.... I miss her already....... such a cute busty girl......

Quote Originally Posted by hinsiu2 View Post
    Rebecca is going on a holiday? really?? sad to hear that.... when will she come back.... finally got a chance to meet her last week and now she is leaving.... I miss her already....... such a cute busty girl......
    Should be only 4-5 weeks back home !!

If you like Rebecca you will love the Taiwanese girl Sherry she works on Friday ! Everything Rebecca has you will find them in Sherry !! And she looks a bit like Shu Qi too - in my view.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should be only 4-5 weeks back home !!

If you like Rebecca you will love the Taiwanese girl Sherry she works on Friday ! Everything Rebecca has you will find them in Sherry !! And she looks a bit like Shu Qi too - in my view.

Cheers
    ShuQi...... not a big fan of her.... still don't understand why ppl think she is pretty.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother PK,

It's always my pleasure !!

Cheers

Hey Ahlungor,

+1 on that too, I really like your recommendations too! I've got a few AR to write, just lazy as it's all done on my iPhone :P

Peace,

Biethestarr

It's Friday the 13th June !!

You may have better luck in following my tips !!

Tested and proven:

Mena at Snow Lotus - the ultimate young and pretty massage lady with both strong and soft hands !

Nicole at QVB - the sexy and passionate Mamasan

Sherry - the busty Taiwanese girl with a beautiful face and body !! top personality at 316 Central

Recommending with confidence :

Lorra @ QVB - young and busty Thai girl, natural C Cups, petite size 6, smooth white skin, very popular girl

Honey @ Snow Lotus - the hottest review girl at the moment !!

Lilian @ Silver Fox - strong Shiatsu massage

If you want to try Western girls at Asian shop prices:

Miranda, French girl @ 378 Pitt St CBD Posh

More French cuisine at 329b Posh Newtown with Denise and Candice - plus the Columbian Sandra !

Plus all your favourite and popular Gilmore girls!

Have a happy day.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Good morning Sydney !!

After an unlucky lose to Chile on Saturday morning we have the Swans beating the Ports by 4 points at home and GWS won for the first time ever away from home in Brisbane !!

Also congratulations to the Wallabies beating France by 6 points in Melbourne and the Men's Hockey Team beating the Dutch and crowned the World Cup Champion !! Not THE WORLD CUP we have in mind, but a World Cup Championship nevertheless !! Well done lads !

Jason Day also recovered from a slow start and finished tied for 4th in the US Open Golf (so my each way bet @$81 to 1 was a winner!) Watch out for him in the British Open !! Adam Scott also finished in the top 10 @$41 to 1 !!

Speaking of Top 10, here are my Top 10 massage girls in Sydney today:

Tested and Proven:

Then over at QVB: Lorra (busty young Thai girl), Kelly (tall and slim Korean girl with qualified massage), Nicole - the classy and sexy mamasan !!

Fix everything Sherry - best massage of the day at Snow Lotus

Thainatown double connections at Silver Fox: Vicky (best look all natural big big tits), Neimi (very good sensual services with enhanced D Cups!)

Not Tested !!

If you are interested in seeing a Western girl in an Asian massage shop price:

CBD Posh at 378 Pitt Street: French delights: Denise and Miranda

Posh Newtown at 329B King: Summer - Aussie girl, Sandra - Columbian girl !!

Plus your favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

Sunny Tuesday 17 June:

Tried and tested:

The Thainatown double pleasure: Neimi and Vicky (38 E Cups) from Silver Fox

Susan the busty MILF, very sensual hands and Kelly the tall and slim Korean girl - a qualified masseuses @ QVB, 1B/139 York St

Best strong massage - Amy at 316 Central

If you want to try Western girls at Asian shop prices:

Blonde Aussie girl Summer at 378 Pitt St Posh

another Blonde Aussie girl Misha at 329B Posh Newtown and Sandra the Columbian girl

Over at Snow Lotus - fountain of youth - the very sweet and cute petite girl Tin Tin

and @ 7 Lotus - the classy lady Selina

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls!

Have a nice day

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ahlungor's recommendation - review

Ahlungor - amazing energy to say the least! You have been so consistent in action, stupendous (unless you own a stake here in the forum..lol)

Been following your threads for quite some time, at times amusing the extreme reactions you invite. I think either folks like you or not. Am definitely in the former category. Lead us to Nirvana mate!

Had posted a thank you note yesterday, but god knows where it disappeared in the cyber space.

I have been a silent predator for a while, tasting blood mainly based on your posts. Am a big bust fan as well, though at times I acquire a flexible taste.

Guys - what works best is to follow his regimen. Offer extra tips in advance like a pro, that gives the feel of an 'experienced punter' to the gals. Breaking ice for part 2 gets easier from my experience. Second - the girl should feel a connect with you, I have had disasters though Bro Ahl got heavenly treatment from the same gals - even when I did everything the gentlemanly way - (been a jerk as well, a few times)

A quick note on my experiments with truth, based on his recco and some accidental encounters in the last few months. My energy levels are a bit low as compared to other mates here!!

1. Celina, at SL - by accident had walked in without appointment to see what Vicky's shop offers. She treats you like a king, lot for big boob lovers. Had a repeat before I felt the urge to look for variety. saw her finding a formla mention in Ahlungor's post recently.
    2. Eva and Lilys - mature, based on Ahlungor's recco. pretty open minded and large boobs. met her twice, but honestly had little of massage as I got carried away into the softer things.
    3. Nicole at QVB - the posts here gave me an orgasm. walked in without an appointment, and she was busy. I offered to wait, but the lucky punter inside decided to extend. She came out and advised that I go with the younger, bustier Malaysian girl who was free. But I was there for her, and walked out. BTW, did manage to talk for a couple of mins with Sue, who had back to back appointments. Looked very much genuine and friendly as mentioned here - again only if you are into mature ladies.
    4. Sherry at SL - walked in without an appointment (guess I have the name right - the BBW), but she was busy. There was an younger, prettier, petite gal available, but reckon I scared her with my direct questions on extras. Was pissed that she let me into the smaller room by the side, even when one of the larger rooms was free, and the mind was full of Sherry. I acted like a jerk with that lil one. Apologies.
    5. Walked in to see Eva again the next day at 741 Lily's. Found Maggie also there, who had a few casual mentions in this forum. Extremely tall, and a bit older for the general liking + small boobs as well. But she is all inviting. Went in for a double. Either they are good actors, or genuinely passionate. I enjoyed the time!
    6. Sherry at 316 Central - fixed an appointment for an hour. cut it down to 30 mins. Felt there was no connect, and the gal was struggling to stay interested in me. Guys, you need Ahlungor's charm to have a 100% strike rate.
    7. Coco - planning for a while, talked to her a couple of times. Not sure what to expect from her. Also, are there any gems that I should try there?
    8. Mimi - tried to meet her at Burwood a while back. She wasnt working that day. I went on vacation, and now she is at Crows Nest. Too dangerous an area for me to walk into a FS shop. Are there any other options to meet her.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethug View Post
    Ahlungor - amazing energy to say the least! You have been so consistent in action, stupendous (unless you own a stake here in the forum..lol)

Been following your threads for quite some time, at times amusing the extreme reactions you invite. I think either folks like you or not. Am definitely in the former category. Lead us to Nirvana mate!

Had posted a thank you note yesterday, but god knows where it disappeared in the cyber space.

I have been a silent predator for a while, tasting blood mainly based on your posts. Am a big bust fan as well, though at times I acquire a flexible taste.

Guys - what works best is to follow his regimen. Offer extra tips in advance like a pro, that gives the feel of an 'experienced punter' to the gals. Breaking ice for part 2 gets easier from my experience. Second - the girl should feel a connect with you, I have had disasters though Bro Ahl got heavenly treatment from the same gals - even when I did everything the gentlemanly way - (been a jerk as well, a few times)

A quick note on my experiments with truth, based on his recco and some accidental encounters in the last few months. My energy levels are a bit low as compared to other mates here!!

1. Celina, at SL - by accident had walked in without appointment to see what Vicky's shop offers. She treats you like a king, lot for big boob lovers. Had a repeat before I felt the urge to look for variety. saw her finding a formla mention in Ahlungor's post recently.
    2. Eva and Lilys - mature, based on Ahlungor's recco. pretty open minded and large boobs. met her twice, but honestly had little of massage as I got carried away into the softer things.
    3. Nicole at QVB - the posts here gave me an orgasm. walked in without an appointment, and she was busy. I offered to wait, but the lucky punter inside decided to extend. She came out and advised that I go with the younger, bustier Malaysian girl who was free. But I was there for her, and walked out. BTW, did manage to talk for a couple of mins with Sue, who had back to back appointments. Looked very much genuine and friendly as mentioned here - again only if you are into mature ladies.
    4. Sherry at SL - walked in without an appointment (guess I have the name right - the BBW), but she was busy. There was an younger, prettier, petite gal available, but reckon I scared her with my direct questions on extras. Was pissed that she let me into the smaller room by the side, even when one of the larger rooms was free, and the mind was full of Sherry. I acted like a jerk with that lil one. Apologies.
    5. Walked in to see Eva again the next day at 741 Lily's. Found Maggie also there, who had a few casual mentions in this forum. Extremely tall, and a bit older for the general liking + small boobs as well. But she is all inviting. Went in for a double. Either they are good actors, or genuinely passionate. I enjoyed the time!
    6. Sherry at 316 Central - fixed an appointment for an hour. cut it down to 30 mins. Felt there was no connect, and the gal was struggling to stay interested in me. Guys, you need Ahlungor's charm to have a 100% strike rate.
    7. Coco - planning for a while, talked to her a couple of times. Not sure what to expect from her. Also, are there any gems that I should try there?
    8. Mimi - tried to meet her at Burwood a while back. She wasnt working that day. I went on vacation, and now she is at Crows Nest. Too dangerous an area for me to walk into a FS shop. Are there any other options to meet her.

Hi Brother lovethug,

Thanks for your very encouraging and kind words. It is exactly this kind of acknowledgements and assurance that have kept me going, with all you good guys around, who cares about the trolls and haters !!

Sorry to hear about your session with Sherry at 316, I haven't seen her for a while now as I have been seeing Rebecca who is a bit younger and gives me really genuine girl friend feels, calling me dai gor gor all the times (big brother). But unfortunately she is on holiday at the moment, back in a month - but for the time being, definitely try the new princess Emma !! you can thank me again.................haha

Other MLs with big boobs that I can totally recommend:

Sherry from Snow Lotus of course, Nicole and Susan from QVB a must try as well.

Vicky the Thai girl from Silver Fox has awesome boobs (she has the no. 1 tits in Sydney at the moment with darker skin IMHO - for smooth white skin - that's Bobo!) although she has some not so favourable reviews lately, but for pure breasts lovers, I think you can look beyond those things. Amy the Korean girl and her concentrated breasts massage efforts are also worth trying.

Mia is now the new mamasan from 368 Pennant Hills Road, and if you like them BBW, you can not NOT see her.

Coco and Bobo from Stanmore are also creme de la creme.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you sharing more

Have a nice day

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast