Thread: Jenny @ Chatswood - Taiwanese Uni Massage Girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jenny @ Chatswood - Taiwanese Uni Massage Girl

There is something to be said for massage girls that put an effort into their work, take an interest in their customer and are prepared to enjoy themselves as well. Jenny at Chatswood is one such girl. I recently had the pleasure of being pleasured by Jenny. She is a young Taiwanese Uni student. She is just an everyday average girl next door looking girl – I wouldn’t mind being able to do all the girls next door that look like her though.

The massage started as normal with her wearing mustard colour dress that revealed her shapely legs – I generally prefer girls to have some curves on their legs and not be like chopsticks. She started massaging me with a towel placed over me so she could do it firmly as we engaged in a nice humorous conversation. She then removed the towel and massaged me with some oil. I know a massage is good when the skin on my back starts to tingle a bit as I relax and that was what I was starting to feel.
    She likes to massage by standing at the head of the table so after a while I moved my hands forward to lightly grasp the back of her legs and I liked their solid smooth feel. She had no objections to this so I continued to feel them gently up and down whilst she continued with the massage. She then changed to be on the side of the table briefly before she got up on the table beside me and knelt there so she could press her elbows into my back and hips. I took the opportunity to stretch my arm out so that it was on top of her claves as she kept kneeling on the table. After that she sat on my bottom and massaged my back quite well.

She then massaged my leg and feet for a few minutes before returning to the top of the table and naturally my hands returned to her legs as I moved then towards the top of her thighs but without testing the limits. I couldn’t wait any longer and then told her I was going to turn over so I rolled over and she got the pillow for me. She moved onto massaging my chest and I kept my hand on her legs until she let out a giggle and I put my hand on her shoulder and moved her towards me for a nice little hug. When we released she hovered her face above me and her thick brown hair surrounded my face so it was quite dark but I could still see her smiling face. With my hand now at the back of her neck I pulled her towards my face and we shared a nice lingering kiss.

It was at this time she asked me if I want relaxation, which would have been funny if I said no at that time but how could I say no after what had just happened. The relaxation price is $20 and for clothes off & relaxation (HJ) it is $50. I opted for clothes off as I really wanted to see her in the natural state. She went to undo her dress but I rolled off the table at that time and offered to help her so she turned around. I undid the top part of her dress to expose her upper neck which I was now kissing as I wrapped my other hand around her waist which she was now holding. As the zipper went lower so did my kisses and when it got all the way to the bottom I slipped my hand inside the dress to touch her stomach as she turned her face for us to kiss some more. Eventually her dress started to fall to the floor so the embrace was broken and I helped her take it off which then revealed a matching pair of sexy underwear. I was expecting to see some fat on her stomach but it was much flatter than I expected.

I sat back on the table as she returned from putting her dress away and as she faced me I started kissing her chest moving down inside her bra as my hands grabbed her shapely bottom. It was time to remove all of the clothes so I fumbled with her bra strap with what seemed like an eternity before it finally came off as she turned around to put her underwear on the table. When she returned in her naked glory I looked up at a nice pair of C cups with great shape and genuinely pink nipples. She began stroking my manhood and balls but I didn’t want it to be over so quickly so I guided her towards me for another hug and then she lay on top of me whilst we kissed. After that she lay next to whilst giving me a HJ as I kissed her breasts and then went down to her stomach and legs which she kept very tightly together but I could still see the top of her very straight shaved pussy.

I started to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts for a while until I moved my hand down to her stomach and the ever so lightly on the top of her pussy until I could feel some moistness from her very tight lips. My finger ever so gently moved just inside as I could feel the lips close over my finger as she moaned and groaned and with ever so small movements of my hand as her hand now had hold of mine so I didn’t go deep but she cum very quickly and pushed my hand away as her face turned to the side and her heavy breathing reflected the pleasure journey she had just been on.

I let her relax for a few minutes before she grabbed my cock again and started the HJ while lying next to me. After she gave me another DFK with her fast moving tongue I could hold on no longer until I cum everywhere on my stomach. Soon after she cleaned me up with a towel and we spent the next few minutes chatting as she gave me a nice head massage.

Jenny apparently only works on Saturdays at 24 Oscar Street. Your experience may differ as she told me I was a nice guy so I guess that means we don't always finish last but we may cum last though haha.

Hi, what is the price for this place?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Hi, what is the price for this place?
    Sorry Bro, $60 for 60 minutes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Nice A/R DI good to see nice guy is having a great time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    there seems to be two massage place on oscar streeet. Is this the serenity shop ?

Banned
    Very cunning Bro DeepImpact, trawling these Chatswood shops looking for your next project.

Very lucky that I am far far away from that area otherwise I would have snapped her up months ago. Given Bro Altgourami's latest intel, your sneak visits, and other personal intel I have amassed, I may be breaking parole and ending north soon. I will just have to check my rear view mirrors for the surveillance of Paulc.

And dont even think of venturing south of the Harbour....you may never return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so many massage shop in chatswood now.
    and i have not tried one. what a pity..
    which one u guys most recommended???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so many massage shop in chatswood now.
    and i have not tried one. what a pity..
    which one u guys most recommended???

altgourami
    There are two Oscar St shops. 15 is run by a creepy Chinese chick. Fussy, fussy, fussy.

24 features... MILFS.

Not worth the walk past Chatswood Chase.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how about the one at Katherine St??221??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Very cunning Bro DeepImpact, trawling these Chatswood shops looking for your next project.

Very lucky that I am far far away from that area otherwise I would have snapped her up months ago. Given Bro Altgourami's latest intel, your sneak visits, and other personal intel I have amassed, I may be breaking parole and ending north soon. I will just have to check my rear view mirrors for the surveillance of Paulc.

And dont even think of venturing south of the Harbour....you may never return.
    The north shore - somewhere that we all know you Bro's from the south can't resist. I thought of venturing south to one of the famous shops in the area but then I remembered there aren't any!!!

I can admit that some of the good girls that work in Chatswood may live in the south but we all know the reason they come to us is because they just can't find a good man south of the harbour. Your girls are welcome, you are not after you tried to steal my last lady. I have warned Jenny about you already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recon you could of gotten FS if you asked.

Ive been in similar situations at massage joints and if the chick is doing that with you you can score FS out of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oscar St is one side of the Neridah Shop Complex and Neridah St on the other side.
    Only a stone's throw from Chatswood Chase.
    I think there are 3 RNT shops here including North Star.
    I tried one of the Oscar St ones last week and had 4 chinese MILFs working there when I walked in.
    The WL that did my massage was nice looking and nice body and RNT extras was $50.
    No shower in the room but she did say I can have one of the upstairs rooms with a shower if I told them earlier that I wanted FS.
    Personally I would go to 533 Willoughby Rd instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    The north shore - somewhere that we all know you Bro's from the south can't resist. I thought of venturing south to one of the famous shops in the area but then I remembered there aren't any!!!

I can admit that some of the good girls that work in Chatswood may live in the south but we all know the reason they come to us is because they just can't find a good man south of the harbour. Your girls are welcome, you are not after you tried to steal my last lady. I have warned Jenny about you already.
    Your remarks will cutting to the bone to many in this forum...suggesting there are no famous shops to the south. Its a wonder you havent caused a riot or a protest given the number of 5 star, 64 alexander, Snow lotus etc etc fans in here.

Making more enemies than friends.....and Jenny says hello )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Your remarks will cutting to the bone to many in this forum...suggesting there are no famous shops to the south. Its a wonder you havent caused a riot or a protest given the number of 5 star, 64 alexander, Snow lotus etc etc fans in here.

Making more enemies than friends.....and Jenny says hello )
    Thanks for passing on the hello, very funny. I am surprised she could utter a word if she was with you as shouldn't she be moaning and groaning?

Maybe I should clarify when I say on the south I mean south of the city. I consider the city to be a neutral location where everyone is welcome - even you, but if you see a sign to the Harbour Bridge please turn back immediately.

On another subject what has happened to Bro Paulc, is he trapped on the south side or did he get that underwear modelling assignment he was talking about? Also where has Bro Niceman gone? It seems like two of the best reviewers have disappeared for a while.

Banned
    Ahhh yes Bro Niceman, havent seen him for a while...maybe he chased after Leah and flew to Thailand!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Chatswood has become an Asian oasis of massage. Only problem is getting over to the north side from the eastern suburbs means extra fuel, tolls and time....
    We Northerners ahve the same problem getting down south or west. Can dodge the tolls by going via North Ryde but need to pick the hour. Not worth the drive for massage but for $100/hr FS is OK as there are lower prices away from the North.

But why go to massage shops if you want FS??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this place 'Sydbabe'? I found Serenity24, and saw another place called Sydbabe... which is which?

Also prices seem to sway depending on who you ask, anyone have a review of Sydbabe or am I going to be the first man on the moon?