Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Quote Originally Posted by snowlotus View Post
    TUES

Jenny (very slim body ,speak very good English ,looks like japanese girl)

tintin( young girl ,cute the girl next door)

candy(young and fresh hongkong girl , first day working )

7 lotus
    selina(fair skin beautiful long hair ,very good service)

LISA ( 36DD CUP , Experience super relaxation provided by highly skilled )

LISA ! My no. 1 girl is back !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is that the same Lisa from Silver Fox and QVB bro ahlungor??

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Is that the same Lisa from Silver Fox and QVB bro ahlungor??

I have only one no.1 girl !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Looking for Cici at snow lotus! Very alike a girl I met before at another shop

Hi, Ahlungor, read a lot about your experiences, I think Cici is very alike a girl I met at another shop (822 George St) according to your description of her face(of course a different name there). I had some great experiences with that girl at that shop and she mentioned me that she is working at 741 George St on Saturday. The last time I met her at 822 George St was September 2013 and when I go there again the boss there said she has left. But I believe Cici is the girl I am looking for. Do you have any idea where she is going? and I do wish bros in forum can help! Thanks a lot bros!!

I have never been to this shop until yesterday because I had a dinner appointment in Chinatown last night so I thought I squeeze a session in just before dinner. I have been indecisive as where to go all day: 501? 822? Kent Street, Thomas Street or even Wattle Street. I am glad that none of my favourite ML’s was working yesterday so I end up trying this new shop and what an experience!!

Went to 741 George Street 0410-781-843 (unit 2 is located at the end of a laneway from George Street – there is another massage/Chinese medicine shop inside the arcade – don’t go there) and there was a Caucasian brother in a suit (6.35pm) at the door, as I walked into the laneway, this dude walked away from the shop, I was thinking, don’t tell me it’s closed. Anyway, in front of the shop (BTW, the shop is called Snow Lotus) the door was closed and tried the door bell, didn’t think it worked, but look inside, it seemed the shop was opened, may be they were all busy………….WTF, should I turn around and walk to 822?

Tried knock on the door, and a lady came out to greet me, Vicky was the mamasan and she also works as a ML. Here are the descriptions on Vicky from my earlier post:

She is about early 30's, very hot and slim body, tight and firm ass (very nice grab) and smallish but a nice handfull breasts (didn't see them naked but I got to have a grab of them later and very nice hand feel, small, but nice), shoulder length hair, quite pretty, very friendly and charming and smiling to you all the time. Quite tall, may be 5' 3 to 4", if she is not the receptionist and you see her in the line up, you will probably pick her most of the time because of the rapport you get from her is like "friendship at first sight!!" I have not had this feeling from a Mamasan for a very long time. when she talks to you and look you into your eyes, it's so flirting, it's almost like she is giving you her personal assurance of the services in the room - it's almost like saying to you if you are not happy with the girl, I'll cum in and make you happy (without actually saying IT!!).

BTW, I did not see her yesterday but did have a small taste of how she massage and I can tell you that she can massage. She is also a very good saleswoman. Vicky speaks fluent English, Mandarins and Cantonese. I think the shop owner is very lucky to have her working there.

So I asked her, are you busy? She said no, a Korean girl will be available in 5 min, I said how much is the charge (all in Mandarins) she said $35 for half hour and $55 for 1 hr, I said is relaxation (release) available, she said you have to ask the girl inside the room, I thought OK, that’s good enough for me, I asked, is there a bathroom, she said I have to show you where it is – apparently it is inside the arcade – which is probably the only down side of the shop. So I said I will go to the pub next door and come back in 5.

When I returned, again no one in the shop, I yelled anybody home, Vicky came out again from the middle room (obviously she is work there, they have 3 rooms in total) and said the Korean girl is ready now, a very short lady came out from the first room and I must say on first impression, I didn’t like this girl, she is short, chubby (not fat just solidly built), short hair, an ordinary face, smallish tits wearing a non revealing singlet and short jeans. If any brother who had been to the Oriana in Chatswood and was washed by the older Korean women in the washing area, She would fit right in.

So this Korean girl Sophie is really not my cup of tea. and I asked Vicky if I can see her instead, Vicky smiled to me (as if saying to me of course you should see me!!) and said, sorry, I am busy at the moment, but Sophie gives very good massage and she will give you good service. I guess I don’t have much choice, if I leave and go to another shop, there is no guarantee the ML will be hot there, so I might as well give Sophie a try. My instinct tells me while she may not be a hot girl, she could be very good in massage – and I was spot on…………….haha.

Went into the room, decent size, and they are using the once only cover sheet which is good. So I stripped down naked and lay on the massage table. Sophie came in and started the massage. She is a Korean alright and she speaks mandarins as she grew up in northern China and she is 30 yr old. Now Sophie’s massage started off in an average fashion but she gradually increased the pressure in her hands and she was finding the pressure point very well, my back, my lower back, all along my spine in the middle were all getting good attention. She was good,

And while I was enjoying the massage from Sophie, the dude from next door was having a good time with Vicky, they were both speaking in English and judging by all the loud laughs and the way Vicky has reacted and responded, the session must be finishing very happily. And I thought to myself, damn, I should be in that room.

Sophie is now moving to my legs and this is where she set herself above the run of the mill masseurs. She climbed up to the table, spread my legs so that she can stay on her knees between my legs to apply the pressure. She gave a very good bum massage, very strong and hitting my sore spots. She then pushed my right legs up the table and making almost a right angle with my body and she pulled my feet back and grabbed my feet with her hand, she then used her feet to apply pressure on my inner thigh, that was really good – it’s very much a Thai style, so I asked her is that Thai style, she said some of it as she had learnt a lot of different style of massage and now they all became her own style – I like that very much. She then do the left leg, I have not been stretched this much during a massage session in a very long time. So I start thinking to myself, she is really good. And then she climbed on top on me and started giving me some back walking – not too long, but again apply the right pressures in many of the right spots.

I often rated Kitty from Hygienic a 9.5 in terms of good masseur in Sydney at the moment and Yuki from Wattle Street is a close second at 9.0 – This Sophie on massage alone can be as high as 8.8 and I definitely can see her again just for the massage.

I will not be posting any more details about the session from this point onwards as I don't want to reveal too much details in public. I have already written the rest of the session so if you guys are interested, just PM me and I will send you a copy – by the way, if you have already been to this shop, I like to read about your experiences too.

Sophie, Vicky and Cici still to cum

I would have to say this shop has got real good potential especially with a Mamasan like Vicky who is unbelievable, I’m sure they will do very well. It's a great little massage joint right in Chinatown so it could be more convenient to some brother and the entrance is not on the main street, so you have some privacy.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am looking for Cici at your shop! Is it any possible you give me some information?

Thanks a lot, managers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebacca(young and cute .come try her)

EMMA( young girl , sweet and beautiful ,)

SHERRY( 36DD very good massage)[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah ok thanks

Banned
    Hey Vicki, I turned up on Saturday only to be there when it was very busy and no one was available. Who would the beautiful youngish girl with good English have been that answered the door and apologised for not being able to fit me in at that time. She did suggest I go back at a later time, however I only had a small window of opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinterest View Post
    Hi, Ahlungor, read a lot about your experiences, I think Cici is very alike a girl I met at another shop (822 George St) according to your description of her face(of course a different name there). I had some great experiences with that girl at that shop and she mentioned me that she is working at 741 George St on Saturday. The last time I met her at 822 George St was September 2013 and when I go there again the boss there said she has left. But I believe Cici is the girl I am looking for. Do you have any idea where she is going? and I do wish bros in forum can help! Thanks a lot bros!!

I have never been to this shop until yesterday because I had a dinner appointment in Chinatown last night so I thought I squeeze a session in just before dinner. I have been indecisive as where to go all day: 501? 822? Kent Street, Thomas Street or even Wattle Street. I am glad that none of my favourite ML’s was working yesterday so I end up trying this new shop and what an experience!!

Went to 741 George Street 0410-781-843 (unit 2 is located at the end of a laneway from George Street – there is another massage/Chinese medicine shop inside the arcade – don’t go there) and there was a Caucasian brother in a suit (6.35pm) at the door, as I walked into the laneway, this dude walked away from the shop, I was thinking, don’t tell me it’s closed. Anyway, in front of the shop (BTW, the shop is called Snow Lotus) the door was closed and tried the door bell, didn’t think it worked, but look inside, it seemed the shop was opened, may be they were all busy………….WTF, should I turn around and walk to 822?

Tried knock on the door, and a lady came out to greet me, Vicky was the mamasan and she also works as a ML. Here are the descriptions on Vicky from my earlier post:

She is about early 30's, very hot and slim body, tight and firm ass (very nice grab) and smallish but a nice handfull breasts (didn't see them naked but I got to have a grab of them later and very nice hand feel, small, but nice), shoulder length hair, quite pretty, very friendly and charming and smiling to you all the time. Quite tall, may be 5' 3 to 4", if she is not the receptionist and you see her in the line up, you will probably pick her most of the time because of the rapport you get from her is like "friendship at first sight!!" I have not had this feeling from a Mamasan for a very long time. when she talks to you and look you into your eyes, it's so flirting, it's almost like she is giving you her personal assurance of the services in the room - it's almost like saying to you if you are not happy with the girl, I'll cum in and make you happy (without actually saying IT!!).

BTW, I did not see her yesterday but did have a small taste of how she massage and I can tell you that she can massage. She is also a very good saleswoman. Vicky speaks fluent English, Mandarins and Cantonese. I think the shop owner is very lucky to have her working there.

So I asked her, are you busy? She said no, a Korean girl will be available in 5 min, I said how much is the charge (all in Mandarins) she said $35 for half hour and $55 for 1 hr, I said is relaxation (release) available, she said you have to ask the girl inside the room, I thought OK, that’s good enough for me, I asked, is there a bathroom, she said I have to show you where it is – apparently it is inside the arcade – which is probably the only down side of the shop. So I said I will go to the pub next door and come back in 5.

When I returned, again no one in the shop, I yelled anybody home, Vicky came out again from the middle room (obviously she is work there, they have 3 rooms in total) and said the Korean girl is ready now, a very short lady came out from the first room and I must say on first impression, I didn’t like this girl, she is short, chubby (not fat just solidly built), short hair, an ordinary face, smallish tits wearing a non revealing singlet and short jeans. If any brother who had been to the Oriana in Chatswood and was washed by the older Korean women in the washing area, She would fit right in.

So this Korean girl Sophie is really not my cup of tea. and I asked Vicky if I can see her instead, Vicky smiled to me (as if saying to me of course you should see me!!) and said, sorry, I am busy at the moment, but Sophie gives very good massage and she will give you good service. I guess I don’t have much choice, if I leave and go to another shop, there is no guarantee the ML will be hot there, so I might as well give Sophie a try. My instinct tells me while she may not be a hot girl, she could be very good in massage – and I was spot on…………….haha.

Went into the room, decent size, and they are using the once only cover sheet which is good. So I stripped down naked and lay on the massage table. Sophie came in and started the massage. She is a Korean alright and she speaks mandarins as she grew up in northern China and she is 30 yr old. Now Sophie’s massage started off in an average fashion but she gradually increased the pressure in her hands and she was finding the pressure point very well, my back, my lower back, all along my spine in the middle were all getting good attention. She was good,

And while I was enjoying the massage from Sophie, the dude from next door was having a good time with Vicky, they were both speaking in English and judging by all the loud laughs and the way Vicky has reacted and responded, the session must be finishing very happily. And I thought to myself, damn, I should be in that room.

Sophie is now moving to my legs and this is where she set herself above the run of the mill masseurs. She climbed up to the table, spread my legs so that she can stay on her knees between my legs to apply the pressure. She gave a very good bum massage, very strong and hitting my sore spots. She then pushed my right legs up the table and making almost a right angle with my body and she pulled my feet back and grabbed my feet with her hand, she then used her feet to apply pressure on my inner thigh, that was really good – it’s very much a Thai style, so I asked her is that Thai style, she said some of it as she had learnt a lot of different style of massage and now they all became her own style – I like that very much. She then do the left leg, I have not been stretched this much during a massage session in a very long time. So I start thinking to myself, she is really good. And then she climbed on top on me and started giving me some back walking – not too long, but again apply the right pressures in many of the right spots.

I often rated Kitty from Hygienic a 9.5 in terms of good masseur in Sydney at the moment and Yuki from Wattle Street is a close second at 9.0 – This Sophie on massage alone can be as high as 8.8 and I definitely can see her again just for the massage.

I will not be posting any more details about the session from this point onwards as I don't want to reveal too much details in public. I have already written the rest of the session so if you guys are interested, just PM me and I will send you a copy – by the way, if you have already been to this shop, I like to read about your experiences too.

Sophie, Vicky and Cici still to cum

I would have to say this shop has got real good potential especially with a Mamasan like Vicky who is unbelievable, I’m sure they will do very well. It's a great little massage joint right in Chinatown so it could be more convenient to some brother and the entrance is not on the main street, so you have some privacy.

Cheers.
    [/QUOTE]

Wow, that was my first ever post for Snow Lotus and my first meet with Vicky and Cici !

Didn't that bring back some loving memories !!

And Cici my sweet little beautiful princess, without her, I probably won't go back to SL, won't become a good friend with Vicky!

Wouldn't have met Ada/Coco, Linda/Candy, Tiffany and Leng, there would be no Sherry and Mia in my life ! Who were going to fill all those emptiness ???

And I wonder who would have started the trend of posting roster for massage shops ??

Joey((tan skin slim 34 c cups , very good massage)

kelly (young sunshine girl , tan skin , fun party girl )

Nancy( 36 b Cups beautiful sharp , very nice friendly )
    Super Thursday at Snow Lotus continues :

Joey the best all rounder

Kelly the body

Nancy the busty girl next door!

All tried and tested! All my favourites .......haha

Cheers

THUR

Joey((tan skin slim 34 c cups , very good massage)

Cindy(young sunshine girl , tan skin , fun girl )

Nancy( 36 b Cups beautiful sharp , very nice friendly )

What happened to Kelly ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will cheery be coming back in the future? I havent had chance to see her and I heard good things about her

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
    Will cheery be coming back in the future? I havent had chance to see her and I heard good things about her
    Hi brother, she is on this week

Rumi, the most beautiful Japanese ML I have ever seen !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is rumi workig today? Just asked and said she isnt working.

Is rumi workig today? Just asked and said she isnt working.

Hi Mate,

Rumi is definitely there at the old shop in 741, where did you call ??

8957-7553 and 0410-781-843
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The george st shop, was passing by and asked about rumi. I guess theres some misunderstanding, well Its ok will be back again next time.

Shop Owner
    The george st shop, was passing by and asked about rumi. I guess theres some misunderstanding, well Its ok will be back again next time.
    hi redbull,
    sorry for the mistake , Rumi is working Monday and wed at george st / sat at kent st
    thank you very much support SL team
    good night!!!
    Shop 1, Chinatown
    Unit 2, 741 George Street, Haymarket
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to late, Sat & Sun 10am to 10pm
    For bookings please call [B]0410-781-843
    more information:www.snowlotus.com.au
    wechat:176631525

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paid Rumi a visit to see what's the fuss is about, got there 10 mins earlier than my booking time, and opened the door, there was no one greeting me. Than inside one of the rooms, a girl (with the door almost closed) was asking "Did you make a booking?" I replied "Yes, for Rumi.." And one Super cute Japanese girl came up.. I was hoping that's Rumi and Yep, that's her.. She led me to the room, asked me to undress and face down, standard prochedure.. The part 1 was alright, she knew how to massage.. Part 2 was so so, I said be gentle please and she was.. No nipples touching though, so It took me longer than usual to go over the line.. But the highlight of the session is that Rumi is actually very chatty and keen to talk.. We probably spent most of the time chatting and laughing.. I'd come back for her just to exchange stories with her next time.. Hahaha... She has such a beautiful smile.. Being only 23, probably the youngest ML I've ever met.... Oh Rumi...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Frank" feedback. Thanks. Accurately described "YUMI" attributes and set the proper expectations!

Better than the hyped one! Given Vicky is such nice person and the shops are professionally "operate" - "HYPED " push from "aired" individuals really add no value.

Paid Rumi a visit to see what's the fuss is about, got there 10 mins earlier than my booking time, and opened the door, there was no one greeting me. Than inside one of the rooms, a girl (with the door almost closed) was asking "Did you make a booking?" I replied "Yes, for Rumi.." And one Super cute Japanese girl came up.. I was hoping that's Rumi and Yep, that's her.. She led me to the room, asked me to undress and face down, standard prochedure.. The part 1 was alright, she knew how to massage.. Part 2 was so so, I said be gentle please and she was.. No nipples touching though, so It took me longer than usual to go over the line.. But the highlight of the session is that Rumi is actually very chatty and keen to talk.. We probably spent most of the time chatting and laughing.. I'd come back for her just to exchange stories with her next time.. Hahaha... She has such a beautiful smile.. Being only 23, probably the youngest ML I've ever met.... Oh Rumi...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol no nipple touching. Btw, thanks for the AR. U have saved my 50 bucks