Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake ar?????

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    CL mate, you have been endearingly naive in this matter all year then.
    Yeah my attention has been elsewhere ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I was hoping no-one would mention that and spoil it, I really like that about his reviews!

In fact, many user names or not, his reviews are always straightforward and honest in my view. If I was writing under that many user names I'd want to borrow text from myself too, f*k thinking over much!
    But why would a punter make up so many names to do ARs ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Because he has been endearingly naive enough to think that no-one has noticed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    45 and 22 reviews are fake for sure. Look at the format, they always have the same format like below. it;s more or less an advertisement and not a real review, I hope guys don't take these reviews seriously

Person's Name :
    Nationality: Korean
    Time of visit:
    Rate: $90/30 min
    Body:
    Attitude: Friendly, talkative and fun
    Services Provided: CBJ, Catbath and sex in different positions
    Value for Money: Yes
    Ahem... while I cannot speak for others I can assure you that my reviews of the girls at 45 ARE genuine. I haven't even been to the other shops.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    A certain girl from one of the above mentioned shops would probably punish me
    if she found out I faked her Ar.
    Come to think of it...that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since these shops are desperate enough to fake ARs, would it be possible for us honest Syd99 bros to band together and negotiate some lower prices?

Band of brothers !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...908#post440908

"We got the same English training and education background and hence our writing style is quite similiar"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...908#post440908

"We got the same English training and education background and hence our writing style is quite similiar"

Interesting.

Pretty sure young Honkies don't use the term HKG too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Just browse thru the Roger's shop and interested to visit the girl juju, saw 2 different AR one @ the shop 22 and the other @ the shop 45.

Post by Dsmaker title "Super tight pussy young Korean girl - Juju. Second day working. "
    Juju gave me a good body massage first and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy hard poundings. Juju's reactions were quite strong and her hands kept wrapping my body. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I like her tight pussy very much and maintained in the mish position, kept pounding her until I came. I did not last too long, roughly 5 min non-stop pounding. Afterwards, she said her pussy very sore, as she only started to work in this industry recently. I felt sorry for her sore pussy, and suggested to her to put more KY inside her pussy before sex in future. Otherwise, she would get injured very quickly when she met guys with real big dicks.

As she is a skinny girl with a small bum, I put a small pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also give her spine and back a better protection. This also enabled me to penetrate her tight pussy deeper.

She is a lovely girl, very polite and laughed a lot. Her voice is beautiful to hear, especially with a funny Korean accent. I just wish her well and she would eat more and put on a few extra kilos which will make her more sexy. I will definitely go and see her next time she works again.

Post by Biggerbanana title "Third day working. Snow-white young pretty Korean girl, Juju. Perfect personalities"
    Juju gave me a good body massage and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy some hard poundings. Juju's reactions were mild. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I felt her coming as her hands held my arms very firmly and squeezed me hard. As she is a slim girl and has a small bum, I put a pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also to give her spine and back a better protection. She was very thankful for my kind gesture.

As she has a very tight pussy, I did not last for too long and shot all loads inside her pussy after about 10 min. Since I booked her for 45 min, we used the remaining time to massage each other with the body lotion which I brought along with me. I needed someone to put the lotion on my dry body and Juju did this happily for me. I enjoyed her lotion massage very much. I did the same for her and she was happy too. In this way, we enjoyed each other's company a lot during the session.

She is a lovely girl who gave her utmost to please me. I felt very good and must see her again to enjoy her tight pussy and lotion massage.

Pretty much the same yeah. Hmmm, can't we get any more genuine AR anymore?

hi bros

22brodie and 45george dont use fake reports.... and we dont write reports for ourselves..

if i wanna to do that... then i wouldnt use dsmaker, or biggerbanana.... as they are also regulars of many other shops...

it is up to the customers how they want their format of reports.......or the way how they want to write..

i can 100% gurateed that these reports are real....

and i know this customer very very well..

He is a genuine punter that goes everywhere in sydney, he loves punting that he goes to punt every day as part of his life now...

cheers
    roger

45 and 22 reviews are fake for sure. Look at the format, they always have the same format like below. it;s more or less an advertisement and not a real review, I hope guys don't take these reviews seriously

Person's Name :
    Nationality: Korean
    Time of visit:
    Rate: $90/30 min
    Body:
    Attitude: Friendly, talkative and fun
    Services Provided: CBJ, Catbath and sex in different positions
    Value for Money: Yes

same format doesnt mean fake reports.......

its up to one how they want to write....

its not an advertisement... if i really want to advertise it.. i wouldnt do it in this way

cheers
    roger

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Well spotted!

Dsmaker has done ARs for : 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22
    Biggerbanan has done ARs for: 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22, Kyoto 206

For 45 George:
    - Dsmaker ARs: Angela Bella Ella Hani Hanna Jade Mika Mina Sarah Sasha Tina
    - Biggerbanana ARs: Bella Cindy Daisy Gigi Hanna Jade Jessie Joy JuJu Mina Momoka Sasha Sayura
    - In common: Bella Hanna Jade Mina Sasha
    - Comparing the common ones:
    - Bella: they look different
    - Hanna: they look different
    - Jade: they look different
    - Mina: they look different
    - Sasha: they look different
    Whilst they all look different the thread subjects do look quite similar.

I'm not gonna bother comparing the reviews for the other shops.

Dsmaker is a real punter and many many shop know him well

he is a very strange customers ...but also interesting...

he loves korean girls the most...

he punts at least 7-14 times a week....

no matter these reports look similar or not............

they are all genuine reports.....

i believe some other punters should have benefits from his reports ..

and i know some punters are private message with him

his contribution to this website difinately appreciated by some punters...

haha... it will take u a while to compare all the reviews..

perhaps the direction of after reports might help...

cheers
    roger

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be fair, I've been to roger's shops many times and have confidence in shops under his management, even though the girls' services may vary.

It is highly possible that this group of girls engaged with the "professional writer" themselves. The shops may be different but the same bunch of korean girls under different aliases.

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    if i wanna to do that... then i wouldnt use dsmaker, or biggerbanana.... as they are also regulars of many other shops...

and i know this customer very very well..
    He is a genuine punter that goes everywhere in sydney, he loves punting that he goes to punt every day as part of his life now...
    Huh ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    same format doesnt mean fake reports.......

its up to one how they want to write....

its not an advertisement... if i really want to advertise it.. i wouldnt do it in this way

cheers
    roger

I am a regular at your shop and I have got some very good experiences, just that the reviews appear quite made up, they may be genuine I am no one to judge. But I no more read those reviews as they don't appeal me anymore as if the same person is writing and they look fake.. may not be tho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of ARs are definitely suspicious. Especially when the reviewer goes into extra detail about how easy it was to make a booking, how they always trust the recommendation from the mamasan/papasan and the friendliness of the mamasan/papasan.

There are also certain shops where all their ARs follow the same style for the title and format.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Huh ?
    I tried very hard not to laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    A lot of ARs are definitely suspicious. Especially when the reviewer goes into extra detail about how easy it was to make a booking, how they always trust the recommendation from the mamasan/papasan and the friendliness of the mamasan/papasan.

There are also certain shops where all their ARs follow the same style for the title and format.
    I think in a recent AR he even announces the girl's subsequent roster: "daily (will finish next Saturday, 12 July)"

I am a regular at your shop and I have got some very good experiences, just that the reviews appear quite made up, they may be genuine I am no one to judge. But I no more read those reviews as they don't appeal me anymore as if the same person is writing and they look fake.. may not be tho

thanks very much bro

i totally understand where u coming from

i just want to say he is a genuine punter and i see him coming to my shop more than 3 times a week and he goes to other shop a lot too

he got his right to write any reports in any format as he wants...

but yes perhaps u are right, his reports dont appeal to some of u

then just igonore his reviews

i believe some punters may still appreciate his contribution of his reports

and he might still can promote the girls he likes by continue writing them reviews or whatever

cheers

he got his right to write any reports in any format as he wants...

but yes perhaps u are right, his reports dont appeal to some of u

then just igonore his reviews

i believe some punters may still appreciate his contribution of his reports

and he might still can promote the girls he likes by continue writing them reviews or forever

cheers

Faked or not... I know one thing, it was his report as well as Maxpunter that lead me to 45 george
    otherwise I would hate to think what I would have missed..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dsmaker is a real punter and many many shop know him well

he is a very strange customers ...but also interesting...

he loves korean girls the most...

he punts at least 7-14 times a week....

no matter these reports look similar or not............

they are all genuine reports.....

i believe some other punters should have benefits from his reports ..

and i know some punters are private message with him

his contribution to this website difinately appreciated by some punters...

haha... it will take u a while to compare all the reviews..

perhaps the direction of after reports might help...

cheers
    roger
    I think Roger may have just nailed his own coffin. Firstly, how do you know a punter is DSmaker? Do punters identify their Syd99 username when they go to your shop? A lot of shops know him?? How do you know?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast