Today I had the opportunity to test out a highly recommended girl called Jennifer.
She stands quite tall,slim medium build with D cup jugs and shoulder length hair with big lashy eyes that speak softly "let me suck your cock dry!"

Jennifer wasted no time in laying me on the bed and giving me a long catbath from ear to my awaiting knob!
Upon reaching my hardened meat rod Jennifer went to work in such a detailed fashion that simply took my breath away! As she sucked with such tenacity and passion she really showed me that she is surely a connoisseur of sucking the pink panther!
How well she knows her stuff was proven to me within minutes flat!
Jennifer made me just want to starfish the whole session but eventually she knew when to speed things up and condom me up then hop on board for a full frontal cowgirl ride!
Pumping my cock till I was about to blow my load she requested I hammer her awhile so I did just that and after such doggie antics I felt I needed more sucking skills to be at my beckon.
Jennifer took my rod once again in her mouth and pumped my meat with a ferrous manner that made me just wish it went on for hours!
Soon enough I blew my weeks worth down her throat and to my surprise she kept on sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking!!
Until I had to say STOP!!
She certainly knows how to give you the thrill to the end!
Jennifer was a real mind blower and a mad cock blower too!
If you want to be blown away literally go see Jennifer!!