Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much do you spend in a month to punt?

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    At the start of June I was $3000 for the year, and given I'd anticipated at the start of the year only doing 1 punt a month meant I was way over spending. A few doubles, a punt a month became a punt a fortnight became once a week at one stage!

Haven't punted since then, but it's hard to resist, especially being around all the places in Surry Hills...
    If you really want to quit or drastically cut down on punting :

Cancel your membership in this forum and any other forum you have a log on ! If you keep visiting this forum, the temptation would be too much to handle !!

Just a thought

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you really want to quit or drastically cut down on punting :

Cancel your membership in this forum and any other forum you have a log on ! If you keep visiting this forum, the temptation would be too much to handle !!

Just a thought

Cheers
    Depends which section of the forum you visit. If you read the AR or see too much of the roster, you will be tempted to punt. But if you stay on the general section to chill and chat only, you are fine. I havent punted for a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've found the easiest way to cut down on punting is to not be in a position to give in to the temptation financially, i.e. leave the bankcards at home and only carry $50 in the wallet!

I find if I'm coming home late, or have been out midweek, then thats often the trigger for popping in for a quick session, so not being able to financially afford it there and then makes a big difference.

I still enjoy reading and participating in the general section, but Bro RoyalFlush is correct, best to stay away from AR...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Money well spent

On my Sydney hunt in the last 2 days, $1,500 and still a day to go. Reason, ticking off all those lovely ladies I have read about in Sydney whilst being cold and starved of quality in Melbourne. Ginza, tick, 5Star tick, only MOC and 533 to go. I wonder if they offer extra soft seats on the plane back to Melbourne....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkwilsoncw View Post
    Over the past 7 months... I have spent 13k+
    Thats a real fking problem
    Am I the only one who is thinking of this in terms of rent/mortgage? :P

not knowing your situation I don't know if you are neglecting your bills/duties, or you're simply not able to save up as much for a rainy day..

if you consider it a problem, talking about it might help..

in the past 2 years, I've probably averaged just a few dollars a month!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Depends which section of the forum you visit. If you read the AR or see too much of the roster, you will be tempted to punt. But if you stay on the general section to chill and chat only, you are fine. I havent punted for a long time.
    Haha, buddy !

Unfortunately , the general talk section is also full of roster and girls info these days !

Best to stay completely away !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, MOC girls are the best so far, any one tried mygirlsdorm agency or blue moon perhaps?

I try and budget $300 for the month, something that I can easily afford and also get away with. Unfortunately, the last three months something else has happened or have gone out elsewhere, hence no punting for me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I try and budget $300 for the month, something that I can easily afford and also get away with. Unfortunately, the last three months something else has happened or have gone out elsewhere, hence no punting for me!
    woah, I'm sure many guys here agree that takes discipline - good on ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12