Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OBA SAUNA&MASSAGE NEW OPEN .Special 30% offer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OBA View Post
    GOOD Afternoon EVEYBODY:
    Price mislead public opinion says, the text is the mind itself. We can not affect the freedom of speech of distinguished guests, welcome to speak their minds! Exhibitions, we will absorb the adoption!

:
    Wtf??? can anyone please translate what that means??? thats some fcuk up english!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So if the text is of the mind. What is the 30% title of this post refer to? As I and everyone can see it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why is this in the AR section?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well I have been there and have no idea what that all means. I can say that $90/45 seems about right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    i agree am going to try as Mena is WOW but massage is good and that Baby is not overly up to par there. looks aren't everything . but i will have a crack . And Ahlungor the point about 30% is a valid one if the just said opening price is 110$ per hour that is fine . advertising 30% discount as opening special is misleading and if someone comes in pays that then later when normal price is listed and its not 157$ that person can sue her and would win based on a screen shot of this ad. Foxy may be your friend and i List her as one of my favourites as boss lady . but it is very relevant. and you are accountable for advertising prices. and if the final price is not 157, that 30% is misleading. statement of $110 is not misleading, statement that that price is 30% off total price is very misleading. If its not $157 . I have no issue with 110 as its less than i usually pay including tip. However you are well out of line going off at Wachumba. That is a valid point.
    I agree, bro Ahlungor with all due respect you were out of line and you know that the 30% advertised is a 'trick' used to lure punters in. Similar to your QVB friends advertising 40% doubles before without stating what the actual price is (but now they have recently, because a few bros were asking). I will be very curious to see after the 'opening' special prices (i.e 30% discount) what the standard price would...but more importantly, how many clients will actually visit this shop at their 'normal' prices.
    be,

Quote Originally Posted by iseeu View Post
    I agree, bro Ahlungor with all due respect you were out of line and you know that the 30% advertised is a 'trick' used to lure punters in. Similar to your QVB friends advertising 40% doubles before without stating what the actual price is (but now they have recently, because a few bros were asking). I will be very curious to see after the 'opening' special prices (i.e 30% discount) what the standard price would...but more importantly, how many clients will actually visit this shop at their 'normal' prices.
    be,

OK guys,

So many people here trying to educate Foxy to do the right thing and not to do false advertising, thanks for that, I am sure you all have a good heart and want Foxy to be successful and don't want her to lose all the customers when one day she would revert back to her regular "full price".

My point has always been, don't worry about the full price, just look at the current price of $110, if you think it's a good price, go for it, if not, go somewhere else. why are you trying to educate a little mamasan to do the right thing by crossing all the T's and dot the I's ??

Dynamic pricing has been around for a very very long time, you get that all the time when you are searching on the internet for the best price !! in airline tickets, hotel rooms etc. etc.

Have a look at the following example:

Two major international hotel in Four Point Sheraton and the Grace Hotel in Sydney, I copied this across from wotif.com.au

The price in red is their advertised FULL RATE, but as you can see, for the next 14 days. there are no dates when the full price will be charged, in fact, during 90% of the time, they will not be selling at that full price, BUT, subject to supply and demand, they may one day charge over $1,000 for the same room where you can book for $175 or $210 today, all the hotel do that, everyday, no one ever complained to the ACCC !! so you guys are going to give Foxy a hard time for giving you an opening discount ??

Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
    4.4 2937
    reviews AU$630 175 195 195 180 195 390 195 210 310 280 310 330 395 185

Grace Hotel Sydney
    4.4 2115
    reviews AU$600 210 219 219 219 230 380 230 230 260 260 239 249 349 209

Sure, for those of you who are good at maths, you can work out at 30% off, the full price must be $157. I am no saying this is right or not, only Foxy and her partner will know that, but my point is, even if the $157 is the full price, this full price may never need to be charged, after the opening discount of 30%, they can switch to 20% or 25% summer discount of $125 or $117 - so you see, it really doesn't matter where the full price is actually at, what matter is where the discount is gonna be at, just like Four Point and Grace, and Qantas and Jetstar.

I rest my case.

And please, enjoy the OBA massage if you can afford it now, and worry about it when the price hit $157 !! I won't worry about a thing................lol

Cheers

Just one more point:

Opening discount 30% off =@$110/hr

Or

Opening discount 5% off =@$120/hr

Which deal would you rather have ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well you have rested your case. Here's some points u might consider. previously you stated she has done nothing misleading. But here you acknowledge that she has. trying to keep her on straight path or words to that effect. Also wotif is a discount accommodation website. Which advertises what said hotels full rate is and their daily current rates. . Which will always be less as it is a discount website. It is not the hotel advertising. And as you correctly pointed out this is subject to season and availability.. foxy is not a discount website she is massage shop owner. The glaring difference in your dynamic pricing is that there is in fact a top price stated on this website. where the crux of this issue lies.No one has said 110$ is not reasonable it's fairly standard. Hence the questions as to 30% as 110 is a standard going rate for city price. For an hour. is relevant. .we want to know top price. This isn't accommodation which is seasonal this is massage. I suggest you call fair trade and ask for clarification. I am sure you will find you are sincerely wrong . I do not want anything bad to happen to foxy but doing this sort of thing does leave her in a bad position if any one were to push the point. There was no dynamic pricing it was just a ploy to gain business. Nothing wrong with that just have to actually provide what u advertise. Not smoke and mirrors.
    My 2 cents.

So, in order to make everybody happy including Fair Trade, all Foxy really need to do now is to set her future full price at $157/hr !!

That's easy, I can even help her to add that to her OBA signature !

So that's it, every one is cool!

How hard is that ??

Now the only question remain, when will Vicky or Lilian work in the new shop so that I can get a opening discount too !

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And in reply to your last post clearly the prices are not at the same starting price so it is a moot point. .if the question was would you prefer @120 or @110 then is fair comparison and obvious answer your example is not designed that way. Surely you can see that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if AUD157 is the standard "FULL" price. Good Luck.
    If they have dynamic price .. this standard "FULL" price clause is Rubbish.. No twisting please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just a thought. you could have done this from the get go. And as Lockhart added. If that is in fact her full price then best of luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the number of recent fake pics and misleading advertisements, the 'proof is in the pudding'.
    Punters sooner or later and if not already, will work it out and these shops will no longer get any further business.
    Many punters simply will not return back as there are too many other places they can go and spend there hard earned money.
    For me, shops that offer these so called 'opening specials' or 'deals' but are not clear about what is on offer (ie price/service), I would avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by bangers View Post
    With the number of recent fake pics and misleading advertisements, the 'proof is in the pudding'.
    Punters sooner or later and if not already, will work it out and these shops will no longer get any further business.
    Many punters simply will not return back as there are too many other places they can go and spend there hard earned money.
    For me, shops that offer these so called 'opening specials' or 'deals' but are not clear about what is on offer (ie price/service), I would avoid.

hey brother, which part of this deal that you are not clear about what is on offer (ie price/service) ??

Quote Originally Posted by OBA View Post
    NEW Shop NEW Place NEW Open

45 mins $90

60 mins $110

Just for Booking Customers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    hey brother, which part of this deal that you are not clear about what is on offer (ie price/service) ??
    Maybe you should ask yourself that question.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR;
    AHLUNGOR

Hey Foxy,

What is this 30% off deal ?

Off what ? $80? $90? $100?

Is the $100/hr special deal inclusive of tips and sauna fees still ON ?

Maybe you should ask yourself that question.

My question was answered promptly by the shop back then and I am now totally cleared on what is on offer and at how much !

Which is $90 for 45 min and $110 for the hour, massage and part 2 with free sauna !!

All I am waiting for now is right girl for me that's all !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    My question was answered promptly by the shop back then and I am now totally cleared on what is on offer and at how much !

Which is $90 for 45 min and $110 for the hour, massage and part 2 with free sauna !!

All I am waiting for now is right girl for me that's all !

Cheers

that was my point...they should be clear in the beginning.
    i rest my case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder what the prices are for drop-ins?

Banned
    that was my point...they should be clear in the beginning.
    i rest my case.
    You will never prove certain people here wrong. The same people are fighting the same battles on multiple threads and they all relate to punters being taken for fools with misleading information, photos, etc
    It's almost as if everyone here is dumb and can't understand anything except a gifted few. If anyone questions anything then it's your problem for not understanding. Well the fact is that punters are not fools and are catching on and deserve to be given correct information since they are the ones spending their cash.

Only thing you can do is make up your own mind and not fall for the misleading advertising. There is no point going head to head with them as they will dance around the truth and twist things around until you give up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business Class View Post
    You will never prove certain people here wrong. The same people are fighting the same battles on multiple threads and they all relate to punters being taken for fools with misleading information, photos, etc
    It's almost as if everyone here is dumb and can't understand anything except a gifted few. If anyone questions anything then it's your problem for not understanding. Well the fact is that punters are not fools and are catching on and deserve to be given correct information since they are the ones spending their cash.

Only thing you can do is make up your own mind and not fall for the misleading advertising. There is no point going head to head with them as they will dance around the truth and twist things around until you give up.
    I think you just 'hit the nail on the head'. Good to see that at least some people on this forum are not 'asleep'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12