Thread: Whiskey, simply amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Whiskey, simply amazing

First time at 5 star last week, didn't know it even existed until I read about it on aus99. Bit of a new experience for me only going to Aussie shops before, all the girls in a single lineup - a little intimidating at first but the girls were all so sexy. Could have chosen any of them, but chose a sexy girl called Whiskey.

Started with a nice shower, true to form she washed every part of me before taking me to the bed. She is early 20s and spoke pretty good english, was very willing and wanted to please. Gave great sloppy BBBJ and tried hard to get it all in even slightly choking on the old fella a few times. Unsure how she compares with the other ladies there but was an angel for me!

One of the best experienced I have had and will go back for sure.

Will provide a proper review next time but I have a quick question for you regular punters. I see mention of the "Penthouse" at 5 Star - are there two separate places or whats the deal with this penthouse?

Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    First time at 5 star last week, didn't know it even existed until I read about it on aus99. Bit of a new experience for me only going to Aussie shops before, all the girls in a single lineup - a little intimidating at first but the girls were all so sexy. Could have chosen any of them, but chose a sexy girl called Whiskey.

Started with a nice shower, true to form she washed every part of me before taking me to the bed. She is early 20s and spoke pretty good english, was very willing and wanted to please. Gave great sloppy BBBJ and tried hard to get it all in even slightly choking on the old fella a few times. Unsure how she compares with the other ladies there but was an angel for me!

One of the best experienced I have had and will go back for sure.

Will provide a proper review next time but I have a quick question for you regular punters. I see mention of the "Penthouse" at 5 Star - are there two separate places or whats the deal with this penthouse?
    Whiskey is always amazing, and hot !

Shop or Penthouse, just call 5*, same company.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Yes whiskey is superb indeed. Penthouse is 5*s more discreet venue. It is an private apartment for sharing with your working lady.

Whisky Daily

keeps the doctor away
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love this girl, she is one of the best I try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    Yes whiskey is superb indeed. Penthouse is 5*s more discreet venue. It is an private apartment for sharing with your working lady.
    Do you need to be a repeat/known customer before you can ask for the apartment? Or does it depend on booking in advance? When I saw Penthouse Lily it was just in a nice room in the regular shop. But a) it was my first visit to 5*, and b) I had also booked same day.

Not super fussed, just curious about the options.

Whisky.... Whisky

Drink of the DAY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc