Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I landed on moon and i never want to come back to earth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I landed on moon and i never want to come back to earth

Whoaaaaa believe the hype about this girl. Moon is simply outstanding in every way.

I was greeted at the door with a soft kiss on the lips by a tall 170cm+ early 20's girl in heels, sexy in lingerie the curves of her hips, her firm C cups looking close to graduating to be D's showing as more than a hint of cleavage as she moved towards me for the first embrace. She lead me towards the lounge and it was hard to keep my eyes off her legs which looked great in black fish neck stockings. I think she has put on a kilo or two when compared to the photos but not in a chubby way anywhere that I could see.

The next thing that struck me about Moon is how friendly and caring she is, removing my shoes carefully and passing me a glass of water as I sat down on the lounge and we had a bit of a chat and she is easy to talk to as she is close enough to being an ABC and has all the best qualities of the best ABC girls. Having a girl like that sitting so close makes it hard to concentrate on conversation I have to admit. A shower followed and there she was waiting for me on the bed.

By this time she had removed a wrapping from around her waist and I could see that she had crotchless underwear on showing off her smoothly waxed pleasure zone. The way she wore the fish net stockings, crotchless underwear, with suspenders coming up to her waist attaching to some more lingerie around her lower waist was oh so hot.

She was on top of me straight away, nice soft kissable lips and incredibly sexy tongue. I was enjoying her on top and I wanted to see what lay beneath her Bra and after spending about a minute trying to get it (I think it had about 4 hooks) off whilst she kissed me it finally came off, she leant up pushed her breasts together and then smothered my face in them so I could suck on both breasts and nipples at the same time.

She kissed my ear before whispering 'let me suck your cock', making her way down my body licking my nipples, stomach and then thighs. It was at this point I found out she is a liar because she actually started sucking on my balls first haha. I like her BJ technique very much as she does a lot of licking up and down the shaft and made sure that all areas got attention with her tongue before she eventually came good on her words and did suck in a hot way.

Moon's body is so nice that I didn't want her to spend all of her time pleasuring me so she rolled onto her back to allow me to kiss her breasts which really are a great pair - the sort a plastic surgeon would be proud to give their patient but Moon's are all natural of course with a great sit of nipples as well. Her waist is as smooth as it is firm without a hint of fat and milky pale upper thighs are a sight to behold exposed in a small way above the top of her stockings.

We started in mish and she seems to enjoy herself with lots of moaning without being over the top and soon enough she was telling me that she wanted to try doggie soon -it's great to be with a girl who knows what she wants but we waited a while before doggie. She came on top of me in cowgirl and the way she grinds her pussy and the moisture she produces is extraordinary. To be looking up at this flat stomach, terrific C cups, hair flowing over her shoulders and above all a really attractive face in full motion was a sight to behold.

She's nice and tall so stand up against the wall was another highlight, firstly me carrying her and then both of us standing, then her with one leg raised on my shoulder. She must like doggie as when we paused she turned around leaning over slightly with her forearms against the wall, raising her hips to give me access to do her from behind, turning her face so we could kiss as I cupped those breasts again as we fucked.

Full on doggie followed on the bed, more mish with her really passionate swirling kisses and her pulling on my back saying 'fuck me harder, no even harder' - I never realised I was too soft but who was I to argue. It's really easy to be with this girl as she's so feminine and sexy and at the same time wanting both of us to have a nice time. I really didn't want the session with her to end and I had lost track of all time as I think she might of as well. The one way I could tell is we both started to sweat a bit and as I sucked on her breasts again drawing her nipple into my mouth I could taste a hint of saltiness and in this situation it was kind of a turn on that we both put so much into it.

This only wanted me to try harder and harder we tried again, with the bed shaking and moving around and her tightening her grip on me not just with her arms but I could feel with her pussy as well. This girl is oh so tight at times and of course tightness can bring reactions and surprising results (I am not sure if Moon reads this site but if she does she will know what I mean, I won't share all of the results) but nonetheless we got the end result eventually after needing a short break.

As I left there after going a bit overtime I know - sorry about that BM but I didn't know the time I realised that if there were girls like her on the Moon that there is no way that any Astronaut that went there would ever want to come back to planet earth as there is nothing left on Earth to come back for - woman wise at least.

I know that there are always hyped girls out there but I would be genuinely shocked if anyone saw Moon and didn't think she was attractive or have a great time. I would put her in my top 5 without hesitation.

MOON and I will be thereeeeeee .....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Wow she must be an easy cummer Deep Impact!!

Is that the first one this year?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Wow she must be an easy cummer Deep Impact!!

Is that the first one this year?
    That's a good point, she must be able to close her eyes and think of someone else, someone charming, someone good looking, someone that's not me and then cum straight away - and that someone she thinks of could be you.

I am always straight in my reviews about girls cumming and my lack of ability so yeah you are right she would be the first girl for 2014 that has cum with me.

2013 was a drought year and I am confident enough to say I didn't make a single girl cum.

2012 was a year of plenty, a feast if you like and I made 2 girls cum, can you believe it, 2 girls in a single year cum whilst being with me and one of them even cum twice. It was also the year I met my all time favourite girl but she only stayed around for a couple of weeks so I learnt a valuable lesson that repeat visits need to happen quickly otherwise the opportunity could be gone.

Back to Moon, she's a terrific girl so don't miss out Max Impact as I missed out on seeing my favourite for a 3rd time. I hope you don't take my booking that's all!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yeh, Moon sounds great DI! Great review!

Shop Owner
    Thank you so much!!! Excellent review

She is Available today!!!!

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today!!!!!
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Available today!!!!!
    "To make a client happy,

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast