Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do shops sell drugs ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Do shops sell drugs ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ever encounter drug addict wl? And how can you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    Without being racist, if they are caucasian, with no mental condition.... they usually have an addiction of some sort lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Cos they enjoy their job.

Well there was this one WL I saw years ago that proceeded to heat some powder up in a spoon and then she got a needle out and injected it!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Oh fuck, stay away from that shit!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Well there was this one WL I saw years ago that proceeded to heat some powder up in a spoon and then she got a needle out and injected it!
    did you say or do anything.. were you shocked ?

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    did you say or do anything.. were you shocked ?
    I never said nuttin I was in my early 20s. I was shocked but that wasn't the biggest shock for me that night ...

I never said nuttin I was in my early 20s. I was shocked but that wasn't the biggest shock for me that night ...
    Was there also a "Crying Game" moment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they sell drugs? Yep! Sex! The most addictive of them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But seriously? Never been sold drugs but some of the girls can be quite happy to share. I don't like to partake because historically I can't get hard or I can't cum if I've had some stuff so I politely decline

Junior Member(有D料到)
    they normally sniff the drug or inject it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen any inject. Always smoked only.

I know of a current liaisons girl who is looking to leave the industry alltogether because of the clients who like to party.
    She is regularly offered drugs by the clients but politely declines the offer but does not like the undue pressure placed on her by the clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would gtfo if the wl starts injecting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually was pretty lucky as I had a brief brush with ice a few years back.

Saw a girl from Melbourne who advertised on cracker and a few other places for erotic massage. She offered me ice, I tried it and she offered FS (For a price), I was young and dumb and blew all my cash that I had on me that night on her.

Strangely I wasn't able to cum on ice and it was hella frustrating, she was tired as she had been up all day.... I ended up laying beside her all night wide awake with a hard-on.... we tried once more at like 3-4am somewhere and again I wasn't able to cum. Luckily due to my shit experience I never got hooked, I told some friends and they berated me telling me how dangerous that stuff is. (I always feel so lucky about this one)

I remember she thought I was cute and had a good body for nude bartending, she asked how I'd feel about old women and men groping my butt and stuff..... she was really keen about getting me to do that kind of work.

I often think back to if I had taken her further calls and gone down that road where my life would have ended up.....

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I actually was pretty lucky as I had a brief brush with ice a few years back.

Saw a girl from Melbourne who advertised on cracker and a few other places for erotic massage. She offered me ice, I tried it and she offered FS (For a price), I was young and dumb and blew all my cash that I had on me that night on her.

Strangely I wasn't able to cum on ice and it was hella frustrating, she was tired as she had been up all day.... I ended up laying beside her all night wide awake with a hard-on.... we tried once more at like 3-4am somewhere and again I wasn't able to cum. Luckily due to my shit experience I never got hooked, I told some friends and they berated me telling me how dangerous that stuff is. (I always feel so lucky about this one)

I remember she thought I was cute and had a good body for nude bartending, she asked how I'd feel about old women and men groping my butt and stuff..... she was really keen about getting me to do that kind of work.

I often think back to if I had taken her further calls and gone down that road where my life would have ended up.....
    That must have been a weird feeling having a stiffy and not being able to cum!
    I guess the people that take ED meds have a similar feeling after cumming and still being hard....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That must have been a weird feeling having a stiffy and not being able to cum!
    I guess the people that take ED meds have a similar feeling after cumming and still being hard....
    Yeah... it was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, and being awake all night.... horny... with a hot girl beside you who is too tired... I remember driving home in the morning still with a boner... just remembering it makes me a little mad...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a girl that worked at a well known north shore shop that would smoke ice in the room before and after we fucked.

I haven't seen her rostered for a while but I think she might of done it because she was comfortable around me. I'm quite young and pretty heavily tattooed, she actually assumed I was dealer and offered me some and asked if I could get her better product for her to sell on the side.

I've seen plenty of that kind of shit I grew up with quite a rough history so ice doesn't phase me, some bitch injecting in front of you though is a different story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Speaking of ice, would any of you know and could PM me what one could expect to pay in the Sydney market?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast