Thread: no Privacy & smelly towel

Senior Member(無間使者)

no Privacy & smelly towel

I went to a joint at Artamon no 90, that fucking dude is so unprofessional. He told me to go to the room, but as I was going I saw a dude sitting on the couch, you would think he would put the screen over, so we cant see each other. We I go I dont want to be seen, thats why I went in the back entrance.

The fuck was ok, but the towels stunk, I asked the girl are they clean, she said yes, I asked her to get me a new one but it sticks too. Its like a moldy bacteria smell. They must not use hot water to wash them.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    I go to gym every morning. they provide towel for member. but i never use towel from them. always bring my towel my self even sauna place too.
    I recommend you, when you go out, bring towel and dry soap your self. also perfume too.

im 38yo but i never poo out side of my house. because i can not put my ass on the toilet chair. even OXford curry shop too.images (13).jpg

Banned
    there's a guy at a shop where as soon as you walk in, he asks "where's the money?"

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    This has to be one of your funniest posts bro TMC.....at least for me it's in top 5
    Hi MAXFAKE

I am fastidiousness disease, i some time go surf in manly beach. I always keep the stuff in my car.

so I can Car Sex any time i want images (14).jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not only the towels mate. they whole place smells mouldy. Ive only been there once. few years back already. Seems like they still havent improve on the hygiene. I remember last time the pillow case and bed sheets smells like homeless slept on it for few nights. awful!