Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanley st massage

Banned
    Try to ignore Kangaroopointer, he also goes by the name of comer and is the owner of Angie's massage shop. These two are in direct competition. Pay him no heed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh Glory!

Dropped in the other day impromptu without a booking. It was quiet and I lucked into a little Korean honey who goes by "Glory".
    Good massage with some interesting action where she pushed her knees into my oiled up back and squeezed me with them as they slid across and down my ribs. It was really nice to have her straddle me like that.
    When the time came for closure she had this really sexy way of sitting up on the table presenting her ass to me while she went to work. Sexy and she knows it! Unfortunately she didn't really draw out the pleasure for very long and made it her business to get the job done quickly.
    All in all though a nice experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)

MLs

Even with my favourite ML in extreme fine form, I still wouldn't mind checking this place out, haven't been here in a while any suggestions ? or just take a punt ? ...please PM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fish in a barrel here

Banned
    Dropped in without a booking first thing this morning.

Fish in a barrel is spot on. Plenty of suggestive touching right from the get go, basically sitting on my head (face down) while she did my back. Lots of nutsack play.

Excellent nude finish, best I've had so far in my punting career.

VFM, got my loyalty card as well.

Might have to start coming here more often, sick of the Logan ones right now.

BrainSex
    Actually it was Glory that was in her National Dress the day I first saw here. Thanks for reminding me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dropped in here ...Wow.. Don't think i'll be venturing to salisbury or logan for a while now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Try to ignore Kangaroopointer, he also goes by the name of comer and is the owner of Angie's massage shop. These two are in direct competition. Pay him no heed.
    If this is true, this low life bastard is calling for BAD KARMA his way for bagging this shop in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brustar View Post
    Dropped in the other day impromptu without a booking. It was quiet and I lucked into a little Korean honey who goes by "Glory".
    Good massage with some interesting action where she pushed her knees into my oiled up back and squeezed me with them as they slid across and down my ribs. It was really nice to have her straddle me like that.
    When the time came for closure she had this really sexy way of sitting up on the table presenting her ass to me while she went to work. Sexy and she knows it! Unfortunately she didn't really draw out the pleasure for very long and made it her business to get the job done quickly.
    All in all though a nice experience.
    Be nice and gentle. Reward can be priceless.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went here for the first time yesterday and met Glory. It was very fine. Dare I say Glory-us...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool

Definitely my new favourite spot. Neat, tidy, large rooms and all round good service. I think Angie's is slowly sliding down the list... Too many frustrated visits there!

Junior Member(有D料到)

address & Phone

Is it "932 Stanley St"? And phone number for booking?

What is their rates?? Have not been to there yet.

thz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tried to get in to couple of shops I have been visiting of late but could not get a booking for the time I required so I thought I would give Stanley st shop another go . However once I turned up onto side street I noticed 2 cars looked very much like police and walking in direction of shop so I decided to give a miss .. So ended up with no massage today so bit stressed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bennydude77 View Post
    tried to get in to couple of shops I have been visiting of late but could not get a booking for the time I required so I thought I would give Stanley st shop another go . However once I turned up onto side street I noticed 2 cars looked very much like police and walking in direction of shop so I decided to give a miss .. So ended up with no massage today so bit stressed
    Still open today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tried a new girl here recently. Pretty and slim young girl with a bubbly personality. Even though it was harder than I like, it would have to have been the best massage I have had in a log time, it not ever.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    this shop defies the odds. It is always busy as hell every day of the year. maybe need to open till 11 pm too!
    hah you weren't kidding, good shop ... bit expensive though but worth it ey

BrainSex
    I dropped by this place last week. Was on the way home about 4:30pm. Was warmly greeted by 5 happy friendly ladies sitting on the couch. Grabbed by the next in line and shown one hour of good fun i mean massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just got a massage from Tina at this shop... Service was alright but nothing special. As I was walking out saw this girl there and she was hot! Short tanned skin with a nice rack... Anyone know her name?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    just got a massage from Tina at this shop... Service was alright but nothing special. As I was walking out saw this girl there and she was hot! Short tanned skin with a nice rack... Anyone know her name?
    what colour hair?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went yesterday, saw Flower... These girls really know how to pick funny names.

Massage almost non existent, lots of light brushes. Fairly average. But she was quite bubbly n chatty which I don't mind

On the way out, saw the girl I mentioned, asked her name and it was Happy. Try her out next time as she's good looking.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast