Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Banned
    I miss Lily from 533 Willoughby I doubt that she will return which is a real shame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by random_p View Post
    sorry, I missed this post!

yeah, I think I know what you mean, it's the connection and service rather than out-and-out hotness, right?

Did you mean Jenny? I see her working Tues and Sats.. ooh naughty glint...!!
    No I don't think it's Jenny... She was on the roster as Jamie (Australian Vietnamese) for about a month only, and only working Saturdays, now disappeared from the roster & shop said she'd be back in September but it's now the end of September & still no sign...

She reminded me of one of those clubbing girls from Bamboo / Verandah that I'm probably 10 years too old to pickup now haha. Medium build, natural B cups, but with the slightly slutty face that makes you rock hard and blow through the roof haha.

Peace

Biethestarr

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    lulu from midas

and

mia from masstige 8 </3

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mandy

It is a long time ago, close to 20 years. That I started to see a ML called Mandy. She worked from her Terrace home in Brighton Le Sands close to the Novotel hotel. She had a beautiful slim toned body, long legs and nice breasts. The stairs to her room upstairs were very steep, she wore very short skirts and the view following her upstairs was spectacular. Mandy was an excellent masseuse and gave the best HJs that I have experienced. She allowed customers to "massage" her. I was experienced in massage so she enjoyed my visits. She often asked me to massage her for a bit longer, she made the time up to me when it was her turn to massage me. She would lie face down to start with, I would massage her legs and back and gently around her bum and pussy. When she turned over I massaged, kissed and licked her breasts. She allowed me to gently touch her pussy around the outside and inner lips. On a few occasions I felt her move against my fingers. I was not so experienced then so I never tried to put my fingers fully inside. I asked her a few times about full service but she did not do it for me. She had a number of techniques for giving HJs and she always used good quality silky lube. Sometimes she would use two hands and starting down at the bottom of my penis she would slowly and gently glide up to the tip one hand after the other. She knew all the signs when I was getting close to exploding and she would slow down to prolong the feeling. You know it's good when your bum is lifting of the massage table. Mandy then moved on to a massage shop and changed her
    name. The last few times that I saw her, about 4 years ago, she was operating again solo from a unit in South Hurstville. I have moved on from MLs to WLs but I will always remember Mandy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I miss Nana from 501 Newtown. Is she working elsewhere or did she end up getting married?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ada from 501 where is she now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    Ada from 501 where is she now?
    I don't know mate,,, but where is Ada from 533

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Angela 316 tiffany snow lotus and 1 young girl from Tokyo cats can't remember her name but fuck me gently I remember my times with her yoko maybe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jennifer from 77Pennys. Gee what a horny bit. Loved rooting . Top arse and insatiable. I would see her in a heart beat.
    Went and got married tart lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    The legendary of Ayumi of 533...I've given up punting, so I've no idea what happened. Hope she's well.

She is on holidays probably be back in about 3 months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Try Ada at Blacktown 40 on a Saturday don't know what other day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love ur work Max

Its surprizing that nobody mentioned Fiona from 45 George St. Once she was Queen of that shop & had so many possitive reviews. She had the best attitude+body & was very obliged girl. Dont know about other bros we clicked well right from the first session. Dont know if she is working somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Bella from 45 George. .the most amazing fuck ..and person.
    I don't know what happened to her...she just disappeared..no talk of taking a break, retiring ..nothing..just disappeared.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Clearly now it has to be Moon from Bluemoon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    You're joking. As that the real Ada? She was so hot and so cool even when she was working semi secretly at 221/1 Katherine St.

If you can confirm that it's Ada Ada and not just another Ada then WOW. I'm there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    You're joking. As that the real Ada? She was so hot and so cool even when she was working semi secretly at 221/1 Katherine St.

If you can confirm that it's Ada Ada and not just another Ada then WOW. I'm there.
    I seriously doubt it is her. If she has gone to work in a FS shop, and one at Blacktown for that matter, she must be struggling. The Ada you are asking about (Riverwood 337, Newtown 501, Liverpool and Katherine Street) could walk into Ginza, MOC or BlueMoon and command high dollars. And I know of many a punter who would pay it too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Clearly now it has to be Moon from Bluemoon!

how good was she

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    many people miss DTBBBJSW Queen!!

KOMACHI is most people miss!!

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast