I was shocķed on the negative reviews. After I read it, I realised something. Guys, read the threads before you book. All previous never mention or cheat that she's slim or looks like a pop star at all. So if you expect she's slim and looks like a pop star. DONT BOOK and picking bones in the egg later. The other girls in the shop look more busty than her. Also. She always put on makeup and perfume. What the hell without makeup and smelly comments come from???? I dont get it. You know i had to wait for 1 hour the second time I back for her. Sex is always need to be clicked and connected. If you just lay down on the bed and expect to be heaven. You lose. How a girl enjoy the session with you if you do nothing at all?? Well. Last but least, if you can't play, don't pay. If you think she's not pretty enough for you don't pay even you booked. But if you happy with her looks and give her a smile and friendly attitudes. You will get happy ending too. Guys, don't pay for peanuts and expected for 6 stars business seats. Your ass won't be on it anyway. If you are, my advices for you. MASTERBUATION. That's FREE.