Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very popular Korean beauty Sue, strong massage, tip top services ! New Pointy C cups!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Top girl Sue is serving today at 1B/QVB, highly recommended !!

Princess Sue @ 1B/QVB today !

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned

Best girl at QVB, your booking welcome

Lovely Sue is serving at 1B/139 York St, QVB today.

Highly recommended !!

Go read part iii of my review in the private section as well.

Cheers

Typical Korean shop style services at QVB price - very good value and Sue does a much better job than most !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Typical Korean shop style services at QVB price - very good value and Sue does a much better job than most !!

Hi brother, love your reviews and contributions.

Please help out a brother noobie on this site.

How do I get access to the private section?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHarry View Post
    Hi brother, love your reviews and contributions.

Please help out a brother noobie on this site.

How do I get access to the private section?
    Hi brother Harry,

Just need to reach 50 posts and you will have access to the private section .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi brother Harry,

Just need to reach 50 posts and you will have access to the private section .

Cheers
    Thank you my big brother, lol

Talking

Still trying to recover from a session with Sue today. Still smell of her in my hands and chest, maybe I should not shower today. LOL, she is indeed a gem. I promised a gentlemen here to write an AR on her. "Sharing is caring".

As you can see, I am a newbie. Well, when I say that, I don't mean that I am young and new to punting, but new to this part of the world. I just arrived from another country. So having said that, my AR would probably sound slightly different from the normal here. I will slowly try to adapt to the style in this forum.

My first AR

Sue - 1b/139 york st

I heard good things about her in this forum and I took the leap of faith. I booked her without even knowing what she looks like. I was actually 10mins late for the session, but I called to let them know. I think Nicole picked up the phone. (Such a sexy voice, I should be late every time just so I can call to hear that voice).

When I arrived, I think it was Nicole that opened the door for me, and Sue was at the door too. It was like coming home. So sweet of them. By the way - Nicole is indeed very good looking. But my eyes were on Sue. She looks good, young and sweet. I can now tick my bucket list that I had a session with a Korean drama actress. She would easily be in the cast of any korean family drama. Probably the role of the sweet sister who is always being bullied by the jealous siblings. Not the career woman leading actress type. If you watch any korean drama, you will know what I mean.

Part one was excellent and she is customer focused. She genuinely cares for my comfort. Good strength, just enough for me. I don't like it too hard or rough. This is first time I tried korean technique, definitely different from thai style.

Part two was really slow and steady, the way I like it. She is very sexy in that black dress. I gave her feedback as we went along and she was like my girlfriend. Quick and ready to adapt to my needs. Did not need a lot of prompting.

Looks - 7.5/10 (a bit harsh, but I have to be fair to other MLs out there)
    Figure - 7/10 if you are big boob lover, but 8.5/10 if you like slim toned figure w small butt and cute enh C cup)
    Massage - 8/10
    GFE - 9/10
    RTM - yes, but I am a "newbie", so I might return to her later after other ventures. But who knows?
    Other bros... Please enjoy!

Guys out there treat Sue gentle and be nice. You will enjoy her services. Book early to avoid disappointment. Can't wait till next week.

Happy punting, stay safe! Peace to HK and China!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a session with Sue too and yes I agree with you~~~ she is great~~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    will book her next week

Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    Still trying to recover from a session with Sue today. Still smell of her in my hands and chest, maybe I should not shower today. LOL, she is indeed a gem. I promised a gentlemen here to write an AR on her. "Sharing is caring".

As you can see, I am a newbie. Well, when I say that, I don't mean that I am young and new to punting, but new to this part of the world. I just arrived from another country. So having said that, my AR would probably sound slightly different from the normal here. I will slowly try to adapt to the style in this forum.

My first AR

Sue - 1b/139 york st

I heard good things about her in this forum and I took the leap of faith. I booked her without even knowing what she looks like. I was actually 10mins late for the session, but I called to let them know. I think Nicole picked up the phone. (Such a sexy voice, I should be late every time just so I can call to hear that voice).

When I arrived, I think it was Nicole that opened the door for me, and Sue was at the door too. It was like coming home. So sweet of them. By the way - Nicole is indeed very good looking. But my eyes were on Sue. She looks good, young and sweet. I can now tick my bucket list that I had a session with a Korean drama actress. She would easily be in the cast of any korean family drama. Probably the role of the sweet sister who is always being bullied by the jealous siblings. Not the career woman leading actress type. If you watch any korean drama, you will know what I mean.

Part one was excellent and she is customer focused. She genuinely cares for my comfort. Good strength, just enough for me. I don't like it too hard or rough. This is first time I tried korean technique, definitely different from thai style.

Part two was really slow and steady, the way I like it. She is very sexy in that black dress. I gave her feedback as we went along and she was like my girlfriend. Quick and ready to adapt to my needs. Did not need a lot of prompting.

Looks - 7.5/10 (a bit harsh, but I have to be fair to other MLs out there)
    Figure - 7/10 if you are big boob lover, but 8.5/10 if you like slim toned figure w small butt and cute enh C cup)
    Massage - 8/10
    GFE - 9/10
    RTM - yes, but I am a "newbie", so I might return to her later after other ventures. But who knows?
    Other bros... Please enjoy!

Guys out there treat Sue gentle and be nice. You will enjoy her services. Book early to avoid disappointment. Can't wait till next week.

Happy punting, stay safe! Peace to HK and China!

Great review on Sue brother Spe !

Sounds like you have a crush on sister Nicole too !

She is one hot sexy mama , don't let your burning desires and lusts left unfulfilled !

Pick up the phone !

Pick up the phone !

Haha

Cheers

Talking

Great review on Sue brother Spe !

Sounds like you have a crush on sister Nicole too !

She is one hot sexy mama , don't let your burning desires and lusts left unfulfilled !

Pick up the phone !

Pick up the phone !

Haha

Cheers
    Ok bro ahlungor, from what I saw, what I felt and what I've read, I will definitely visit Nicole.

Ok bro ahlungor, from what I saw, what I felt and what I've read, I will definitely visit Nicole.

Haha, I thought you are going to say, from what you have heard..................lol

........ I think Nicole picked up the phone. (Such a sexy voice, I should be late every time just so I can call to hear that voice).

..........When I arrived, I think it was Nicole that opened the door for me, and Sue was at the door too. It was like coming home. So sweet of them. By the way - Nicole is indeed very good looking.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a backdoor to this place? This place is just right in front of the bus stops, with like 1,000 people looking at entrance.

Talking Confidence...

Quote Originally Posted by mabo_dick View Post
    Is there a backdoor to this place? This place is just right in front of the bus stops, with like 1,000 people looking at entrance.
    bro mabodick,

I don't know if there is a back door, but based on my punting experience, I usually have 2 options whenever I want to enter a place discreetly.
    A. Walk as quickly and confidently straight to the door as if you are going to enter your apartment block or your office. The more you dilly dally, the more time it takes and the more attention you will attract, cos people wonder if you are lost. If you walk confidently, they will assume you are going to your office or into a legit business. And their mind will never suspect you. Most people at the bus stop are playing on their mobile anyways. They are staring, but they are not concentrating on you or the entrance.
    B. Wait for a distraction on the road before you walk towards the door. For example if there is a bus stopping at the bus stop, that would block a lot of the views. Or when the buses all line up at the traffic lights. Or Accidents... Cars honking... Etc....

Hope this helps... Any other bros have better ideas?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicole is true to word.
    She gives excellent service, and if you're a very good boy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, walk in with pride!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, I thought you are going to say, from what you have heard..................lol
    Unlike yourself ahlungor, you can say that many times over, lol

Hey mabo!

Have you even been to QVB lately ??

All the massage shop signage have been taken down ! How do people even know what you are there for ??

It's just a normal office building from the outside mate !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Spe and others,

Well there is a big sign saying massage there in the entrance. I am sure of it.

I love to try this place, but I know like lots of people there, with my office is just minutes away from it. I tried to find the backdoor the other day, but it wasn't easy after few sojus, lol. Hence why I always go for the safer options, like M8 since it is quite discreet and quite far from my work place, but walking down there is a bitch though...

BTW, lol it is interesting Ahlungor and I joined at the same date! And look at my post counts compare to Ahlungor, I need to post more...!

Thanks Spe and others,

Well there is a big sign saying massage there in the entrance. I am sure of it.

I love to try this place, but I know like lots of people there, with my office is just minutes away from it. I tried to find the backdoor the other day, but it wasn't easy after few sojus, lol. Hence why I always go for the safer options, like M8 since it is quite discreet and quite far from my work place, but walking down there is a bitch though...

BTW, lol it is interesting Ahlungor and I joined at the same date! And look at my post counts compare to Ahlungor, I need to post more...!

Take my words for it brother, there ain't no massage sign there except some real estate for sale sign for the building !

I was there only on Thursday mate,

Cheers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast