Thread: MMC9: Becky 4.00 pm 141003

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

MMC9: Becky 4.00 pm 141003

04.00 pm
    CBD 378 Massage 0422 272 388
    378 Pitt St.

I dropped in earlier with my wingman to make a confirmed booking at 4.00 pm with any available lady. Taiwanese Becky in a black dress was my masseuse. Wingman got Mico from HK. This was my opportunity to rest and just relax on the bed. Becky was a very friendly girl, spoke good English. She is your typical girl next door, girl down the road, girl across the street. Very chatty and always had a smile. We had a conversation from start to finish of the session. I wasn't in the mood at all to be aroused around her or with her. It wasn't a bad massage, it was mediocre as Becky kept me entertained with her questions and views instead. Overall, I was in a pretty good mood as we laughed and commented on each other's habits and idiosyncracies. This proved a little distracting for my wingman next door. Oh well, that's his problem...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    04.00 pm
    CBD 378 Massage 0422 272 388
    378 Pitt St.

I dropped in earlier with my wingman to make a confirmed booking at 4.00 pm with any available lady. Taiwanese Becky in a black dress was my masseuse. Wingman got Mico from HK. This was my opportunity to rest and just relax on the bed. Becky was a very friendly girl, spoke good English. She is your typical girl next door, girl down the road, girl across the street. Very chatty and always had a smile. We had a conversation from start to finish of the session. I wasn't in the mood at all to be aroused around her or with her. It wasn't a bad massage, it was mediocre as Becky kept me entertained with her questions and views instead. Overall, I was in a pretty good mood as we laughed and commented on each other's habits and idiosycracies. This proved a little distracting for my wingman next door. Oh well, that's his problem...
    No shot, it was almost a legit session or was it ??