Thread: Help!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Help!

Is any recommendations for Japanese around Chatswood?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    why don't you just go ginza in the city, its not that far from chatswood. It'll be worth it !

Banned
    IN peak hour? 45 minutes minimum.

There;s a great little massage place in Chatswood on Albany Street that does great B2B that often has j-girls and probably half the time, if you take a condom, you'll get FS in the back room for an extra $100

Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post

There;s a great little massage place in Chatswood on Albany Street that does great B2B that often has j-girls and probably half the time, if you take a condom, you'll get FS in the back room for an extra $100
    take a train then ! you can never go wrong with ginza

but how is this place your recommending anyway? are the girls hot?

Banned
    I've been there about three times only but every time I've scored a cute young j-girl who's too prim and proper to work at a shop like Ginza but is equally willing to 'secretly' go all the way. Go figure.

I've been there about three times only but every time I've scored a cute young j-girl who's too prim and proper to work at a shop like Ginza but is equally willing to 'secretly' go all the way. Go figure.
    i love ginza lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

That Albany one you are talking about is in St Leonards... not sure if they are legit jap girls tho.... they advertise as Japanese "Style" massage... most probably fake jap girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too bad aye I in 533 is gone. She gives one great service. The black door is also open for you if you ask nicely.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Probably we have different standard. For the ML works in Albany J-joint will give them a pass. BTW noticed that OP always after FS from massage shops... emmmmm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i love ginza lol
    Not meant to offend anyone, but I feel as though too many people go to ginza now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsky415 View Post
    Not meant to offend anyone, but I feel as though too many people go to ginza now
    that's what the shop is meant to do right?