Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIANCA : Tall, leggy, BUSTY, Japanese girl ... with a BRITISH ACCENT. WTF???

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

BIANCA : Tall, leggy, BUSTY, Japanese girl ... with a BRITISH ACCENT. WTF???

Bianca was a very impressive sight in high heels and low cut mini dress - all tits and legs - a real glamazon.
    But it was when she started talking that she totally won me over - a Japanese girl with a cute British accent - how fucking sexy is that!
    Bianca is not your typical sweet cute Japanese girl - she is a man-eater, a sexy PSE type girl.
    I can still hear her voice with that sexy accent saying "Fuck, me! Fuck me! Give me that cock!"

LOOKS and BODY
    Bianca is a 24yo Japanese girl and a full on glamazon!
    Fantastic body! Tall, slim, leggy and busty.
    If you have met Rina or Momo then that's the sort of body we are talking about.
    She is around 165 cm which is tall for a Japanese girl, around a size 6 with long perfect legs, and little arse.
    And a nice set of C-cups with beautiful pink nipples.
    Her skin is so white! Her name totally suits her; Bianca means white in Italian.
    She has a pretty face with a great smile and her look is glamorous rather than cute.
    Her complexion is not clear but she covers it well with foundation and make up.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
    Bianca is an experienced girl and very confident and sassy.
    But a Japanese girl is always a Japanese girl so she is also very sweet and submissive and will do anything to please you. Even when she is in full on PSE mode she is still GFE.
    She is a classy elegant and educated girl and speaks perfect English.
    Really great girl to talk to - intelligent, witty and humorous - and then there's that fucking British accent that creeps in every now and then - it's gorgeous!
    If she wasn't so fucking hot I could just talk to her for the full hour!

DFK and DATY
    Bianca is a great kisser and got into the DFK from very early on and kept it up right through the session.
    She is a fan of DATY; I like the way she arches her back or holds her legs up for you to give you full accesss to her juicy pussy.
    She is full shaved. "I am in Sydney now" was how she put it.

BBBJ
    Bianca gives a killer BBBJ.
    She is a very talented sword swallower and took me 3/4 of the way with perfect ease.
    I like the way she gives you some dirty PSE talk too while she is sucking cock.
    She does the full suite of fellatio; ball licking and swallowing, shaft licking, knob sucking, DT, and the classic shaft stroking/knob sucking combo.

FUCKING
    Bianca enjoys giving head but I could tell she wanted a hard cock in her ASAP.
    And as soon as I suggested we fuck her eyes lit up and she had me dommed up and jumped on me in seconds.
    Cowgirl with Bianca is awesome; her tight pussy wrapped around your cock, sucking and grabbing her big tits, that slutty look she gives you.
    Mish is even better! I love the way she puts her legs on your shoulders so you can fuck her deep and hard.
    And her PSE dirty talk is fucking hot!
    Sideways and doggie are fucking awesome too - great arse!
    And you don't have to hold back - just give it to her hard and fast - she loves it!

ROUND 2
    Round 2 was always going to happen with this girl! I could see it in her eyes as soon as i met her
    Bianca is a girl who will just fuck and fuck and fuck!

OVERALL
    Very hot girl!
    Not the best choice if you prefer the classic girl next door, GFE type J girls.
    But still an excellent girl!
    Red hot body, top service, great BBBJ, mad fuck, and great girl to hang out with.
    Highly recommended!

Thanks for the quick AR, as always. As a tits man, Bianca seems like a must try for me.

Can't wait for your Layla report tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by juice123 View Post
    Thanks for the quick AR, as always. As a tits man, Bianca seems like a must try for me.
    Yeah great set of tits - gotta love a slim girl with big natural tits.
    Been spoilt this week with the arrival of two slim big titted Japanese girls in Diana and Bianca.
    Totally different girls but both red hot in their own unique way.
    You've got some serious punting ahead of you this week young man - get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of fluids

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah great set of tits - gotta love a slim girl with big natural tits.
    Been spoilt this week with the arrival of two slim big titted Japanese girls in Diana and Bianca.
    Totally different girls but both red hot in their own unique way.
    You've got some serious punting ahead of you this week young man - get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of fluids
    btw where is Momo??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    ok, you talked me into it. ill book her. but only because you told me to lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    ok, you talked me into it. ill book her. but only because you told me to lol
    yes and please confirm his findings lol

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsky415 View Post
    yes and please confirm his findings lol
    I have one thing to say run..don't walk to see Bianca, exeptional girl..the accent is so sexy so is the rest of her.
    My new Ginza favorite. .Ar soon..

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    I have one thing to say run..don't walk to see Bianca, exeptional girl..the accent is so sexy so is the rest of her.
    My new Ginza favorite. .Ar soon..
    She is a star!
    Look forward to reading your Report bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can someone update on layla and momo please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a star!
    Look forward to reading your Report bro!
    I've also had a BBBJ - Beautiful Bianca Blowjob and I can confirm it's fantastic.

One thing I might also add - she's a really sophisticated girl. She has some serious brains to go with that killer body. She also likes being fucked while being the little spoon. Just a tip.

You can fuck a girl while she's the big spoon??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    You can fuck a girl while she's the big spoon??
    Hahahahahah. Maybe if you have Elephantiasis!

To clarify, she likes it when you take her while she is the little spoon.

I agree..very smart..very sophisticated
    and very down to earth.
    You should check out her sexy stewardess uniform... hot !!
    she promised the green cheers leaders barely there outfit for our next meeting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great!

Shame I don't really do FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have to confirm, Bianca's intelligence is a huge turn on especially when she talks in that goddamn pommy accent!
    She is a pro and knows her job but definitely someone who holds an intelligent conversation.

Finally got around to seeing Bianca again tonight.
    I can't believe its taken me so long to see this hottie again - but there have been so many new girls distracting me the last 2 months.
    She has lost a bit of weight since the first time I saw her and is now very slim.
    I usually prefer the curvier types but fuck she still looks fucking hot!
    Not your typical Japanese girl at Ginza - a bit older, a bit bolder, a bit more of a performer, a bit more PSE.
    We pretty much just continued from where we left off last time.
    She's an awesome girl! very confident, cheeky, flirty, clever and funny.
    She gives a top class BBBJ, and pussy slide and she's a great fuck.
    She's a very keen to please type girl and does everything she can to make sure you leave the room with a big smile on your face.
    Great girl to hang out with.

rcha086
    Finally got around to seeing Bianca again tonight.
    I can't believe its taken me so long to see this hottie again - but there have been so many new girls distracting me the last 2 months.
    She has lost a bit of weight since the first time I saw her and is now very slim.
    I usually prefer the curvier types but fuck she still looks fucking hot!
    Not your typical Japanese girl at Ginza - a bit older, a bit bolder, a bit more of a performer, a bit more PSE.
    We pretty much just continued from where we left off last time.
    She's an awesome girl! very confident, cheeky, flirty, clever and funny.
    She gives a top class BBBJ, and pussy slide and she's a great fuck.
    She's a very keen to please type girl and does everything she can to make sure you leave the room with a big smile on your face.
    Great girl to hang out with.
    I'm curious rooter, is this the same Bianca that's on roster as a Gold Class girl? All these reviews make it sound like she's a Diamond!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes same girl. If Wilson upgrades every girl that has good reviews then we'd all be broke now...

Grrr..she's on day shift now. .I can't get away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Grrr..she's on day shift now. .I can't get away
    Hang in there black knight. I guess/hope once the semester starts she will start doing night/weekend shifts. Only 1.5 months to go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast