Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you need an expensive car to pick up chicks?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you need an expensive car to pick up chicks?

Just wonder whether a nice car will increase your chances. Any thoughts.

Banned
    can't hurt bro, but not essential. depends on the girl, depends on the context

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surely it helps but not necessary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Save on hotel room as well!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It increases your chances a bit.

Look at this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

I can confirm it helps. I had an Audi TT Quattro almost brand new... Made me look like a raging bachelor. Was the greatest 3 years of my life until I sold it. Swapped it for a Merc ML300 and now I look like a grandpa. Hahaha...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    It increases your chances for sure. But only if it's something flash. The good news is that low end sports cars lose their value in a big hurry, and they're such a poor investment that nobody wants to buy one second hand since the cost of maintaining them outside of the warranty period is $$$$$$$. You can get high $ ($150k) mercs, bmws, audis etc for under $20k, even under $15k. A car like that makes a big impression on shallow gold digger chicks who can be pretty hot. If you add up your whole punting budget for a year and spent it on a car like that you might find you didn't need to pay for punting.
    I agree with your point that some cars depreciate rather rapidly, but $150k to $20k? Can you post a carsales.com.au ad to prove it? Or are you talking about a car you have to wait 20 years for?

Banned
    The best car for you I think is an automatic Starlet with Hello Kitty head rest covers. Should work wonders.

I think hello kitty is a sure win! or maybe a cute Volkswagen beetle or Mini!

Banned
    I don't think it make any difference particularly in a brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it depends on the type of girl your trying to pickup. The one night stander kind of girl or money hungry, maybe..but a normal girl, prob not too much of a difference as long as it's not something that is that terrible that would make them uncomfortable or feel unsafe to be in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Of course car makes a difference, especially if you're meeting a girl 25+. If younger maybe not so much.
    But then again, you shouldn't be meeting girls who only looks at your possessions

Yep ! We live in a material world !

Years ago in Asia, especially in HongKong, people will judge your wealth by what you carry, what you use, as to decide if they want to do business with you !

They will look if you're wearing a Rolex, with gold plated Mont Blanc in the shirt pocket. And if you strike a DuPont cigarette lighter in a restaurant, the unique sound it makes will turn heads, a symbol of wealth !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post

For 'pick up' maybe yes?? Nice impression. If someone says hi how are you? In a nice super car, i would answer i am good thanks, nice car by the way! Then you can start conversation easily.. I guess.
    For me this topic is always interesting. Different obsession between male and female. For girl its like boobs size.. Question is like 'do you need a big boobs to get attection in club?" Deeheheehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I drive a beaten up 2nd hand ford falcon. Im sure birds would prefer some dude driving a merc or bmw

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Pussy gravitates towards money.

There may be exceptions but that's just how simple it is.
    And that, my friends is how the cookie crumbles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I need a nice car.... + plus load of cash..... Oh well I will pick up hottie in my next life

Banned
    You'd be surprised how cheap an Audi TT Mark 1 can be, esp the non Quattro manual ones, and provided they have been left stock with no accidents or tracking, they will take the breath away of most girls impressed by such things. Also, an original Boxster (a Porsche is a Porsche is a Porsche) can be had for around $20k. Just keep it clean, keep it serviced and don't dive like you've got something to prove and she'll be impressed. Anything that's not an old man's car with Audi, Alfa or BMW badges will impress provided it's not older than the previous model (e.g. a BMW E30 ain't going to cut it). A Merc or Lexus has to be the current model and not grey or black. A Porsche has to be clean, stock, white or silver. If you can drive a Lambo or Ferrari that's not a rental then you're home and hosed. Always use valet parking when taking a girl on a date. Something weird and cheap about putting coins in a parking meter or using a ticket machine at Secure Parking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Pussy gravitates towards money.

There may be exceptions but that's just how simple it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by avatar1 View Post
    And that, my friends is how the cookie crumbles
    Nice one!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You don't need an expensive car but its got to be decent.

Just as chicks dress up for guys, they expect us to have standards and not be trashy mofos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast