Thread: Suzy, just 18, Japanese mixed with Tibetan(pics) @107 quay st, haymarket 9281 9698

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Suzy, just 18, Japanese mixed with Tibetan(pics) @107 quay st, haymarket 9281 9698

All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sun tanned but the girl you put in the photo is white skinned

If you are going to use random photos from the Internet at least try to match the description

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lolita?

CBD Posh...I saw Lolita last week for first time, gorgeous girl, very pretty, love the innocent attitude.
    Was looking forward to coming back this week but not on roster today :-(

Has she left, or will she be back next week?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    suzy has the nicest tits hahahaha... she's just got this sexual look, really turns me on..

lulu is probably my favourite in terms of massage and service though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    u saw Suzy already?yep, she's attempting.
    Lulu went to holiday , she should return next Fri & Sun.
    Hope to see u next week~xoxo
    hahaha i will visit again very soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like what I see here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yeah, I saw Suzy. Cute, sassy and young enough.

Massage didn't exactly realign my spine but she is fun and did i say cute?

Will see again.

Suzy sounds exotic!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    We will keep train her massage part, need some time.
    Hope she ll improve herself more when she see u next time !
    Thx for ur feedback.
    Well I saw Suzy this morning and I think she is a little chunky (definately NOT fat) but with curves in all the right places...nice tits and lovely trimmed bush.In the massage she was fantastic...fingernails scraping up and down my legs,back,arse-crack and it was magnificent.Turnover time and she really got me going,great technique,building me up then lowering the tempo then building me up a few times.Similar technique to the one and only Julia (formerly of Thomas street,now of Sussex street).I must admit that I am absolutely hooked on girls with bodies like Cherry and Renee ,and am very happy with their service,Suzy is very very good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post

Well I saw Suzy this morning and I think she is a little chunky (definately NOT fat) but with curves in all the right places...nice tits and lovely trimmed bush.In the massage she was fantastic...fingernails scraping up and down my legs,back,arse-crack and it was magnificent.Turnover time and she really got me going,great technique,building me up then lowering the tempo then building me up a few times.Similar technique to the one and only Julia (formerly of Thomas street,now of Sussex street).I must admit that I am absolutely hooked on girls with bodies like Cherry and Renee ,and am very happy with their service,Suzy is very very good as well.
    You're right. Suzy is not what I initially thought her to be. I was thinking of a different mix look before I saw her but I like her real look better.

She has one of the cutest lips I've ever seen, so cute and little. That matches well with her other lips.

She is indeed very curvy and yummy to hold. And her facial expression is just exquisite.

Her service is indeed very good so a must to return soon. Came out very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    You're right. Suzy is not what I initially thought her to be. I was thinking of a different mix look before I saw her but I like her real look better.

She has one of the cutest lips I've ever seen, so cute and little. That matches well with her other lips.

She is indeed very curvy and yummy to hold. And her facial expression is just exquisite.

Her service is indeed very good so a must to return soon. Came out very satisfied.
    You said it but you haven't said it !!

You complain in the other thread about eye contact which is very important to you brother Garfield !

Bet you got plenty of passionate and little GFE eye contacts from lovely Suzy !!

Isn't her pretty little face and nose and lips just simply adorable and exquisite !! I can't help it, I gave her plenty of kisses this afternoon !

What about you ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got to get back for another session here. I had an amazing session that has been hard to beat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it just me or what? Suzy is definitely not a size 5!!!