Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Size 6, Petite, 5ft isn

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

EMP...I think I may have beat you to it this time, as I saw Lili just after 10am this morning. Must have been her first punter.

Just as EMP has described, she is petite, small, size 6, A-B Cups. Her cock sucking skills were so good that I did not even see her pussy, let alone fuck her

She stepped out of the shower and fell to her knees. What followed was amongst the best cock sucking skills I have experienced. She sucked me sitting on her arse, playing with my nipples. She sucked me on her knees and fondling my balls. Me over her and fucking her face. She angling her throat so I could go real deep.

It's not often I lose control, but after just 10 minutes I succumbed and shot load after load down her throat. She let me spurt and then pulled out and wanted me all over her face. I literally collapsed on the bed.

To her credit, she washed up and gave me a massage and just before the time was up, lubed me up, sucked my nipples and gave me a hand job.

I came twice in 30 minutes, with Lili saying....You are a strong man. You came a lot, and twice!

Thank you Mina for finding these new girls that really maintain the standard at Hornsby 142.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    posted elsewhere

Person's Name : Lili

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 17 Mar 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Size 5 Petite, b cups, quite pretty, thatched

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, daty, fs

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Lili looked very cute in her tartan mini skirt and sdhe has great legs. Sh looked quite busty but don't be fooled by the very padded bra. She has small tits with very nice nipples. She was very service oriented drying me off completely. She had already showered. We begban by kissing andb open mouth was ok but not reaslly dfk. She was soon on her back where I began as nice sessdion of daty. No bare fingers allowed. After a while I spun herf round so herf headvwasd over the edge of thge bed. With her legs right back I aimed my rigid tool at her mouth and it went straight in all the way. My thoughts of more daty were thus banished as I began a lengthy session of dt face fucking. She didnt gag once and I wasd abled to thrust to my hearts content. As steed pointed out, this girl is a serioisly good bbbj expert. I was loving this. But all good things etc and I wanted to be in her tight snatch. Dommed up and in mish she was indeed veryh tight but ith fantatic musce control. If I stpped briefly she ould just squeeze my cok harder. Doggy was marvelous as she juyst pushed back ith each thrust. Close to time it was back to mish and I requested cim but she declined on this occaision. So I tamped up the tedmp and finihed pssionately in mish. A great 5 min massage to follow.

Lili is another great addfition. She's cute, petite, sexy and can suck and dt like a pro. Alwasys smiling too. I like that.

Shop Owner
    Lilith is on today !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Lilith is on today !!!
    ever watch Frazer?

Shop Owner
    Lovely Lily is working today