Thread: Paris - Finally I got to try this young lady!

Banned

Paris - Finally I got to try this young lady!

Service Provider's Name: Paris

Session Date: Saturday 7 June 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: About 24

Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au/paris.html, yes they are real.

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 162 cm / 5'-4" Body Shape: Medium about size 7

Breasts: AA Cup Natural.

English: Next to nil.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Roster Says,

Paris - Size 6, D cup,165CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face, sexy body, exceptional sweet service, girlfriend experience, Chinese Girl. "Paris @ 533.. Angie's talent scouts are saying that feedback has been resounding and one of cheekiness and tease.. Sprayed on lycra boob tube and pants.. the mind boggles with vision.. Softly spoken with an elegant ease of company.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." Paris client review here.*New pictures*

The roster says D Cup she has A cup at best in my opinion more like AA,

I thought I would try Paris she has been around a while but I had yet to see her and she has had some good reports, so I phoned Angie and made a booking. However it is cold in the room and at least the air conditioning is working and I adjust the temperature 24 seems to work pretty well.

I arrived early and was told to use the front room that's great with me it's the best room IMHO, but the shower is not the best it's hard to get the temperature right, I turn the hot on full and try and adjust the temperature with the cold tap, the response is slow so a little adjustment and wait for the result is the only way to go. Just watch you don't stand under it and get scolded.

Eventually Paris arrives I hand her the money for one hour and Start to undress while she is settling the finances, she returns almost immediately gets her towel and starts to undress,

I leave the shower on for her as I get out and dry myself.

I check Paris out as she enters the shower she has a nice smile a pretty face and a nice body with small tits and ample nipples down below she is smoothly shaven.

I rinse my mouth with my mouth wash and hand Paris her towel, I lay on the bed and it isn't long before she joins me lay along side me.

We kiss and I work my way down to her breasts she seems to like her nipples sucked and I spend some time there pleasuring her.

I kiss her body and the inner part of her thighs and knees eventually ending up at her pleasure dome, she has a smooth neatly shaven pussy and I insert my tongue. She seems to enjoy the attention and has a couple of orgasms.

She stops me from giving her anymore daty and tells me to lay next to her, she then moves down to give me some bbbj she is Ok at this and continues for a while.

Eventually she says condom yes I say and so she starts of in cowgirl. She has a nice fitting pussy, we have sex in various positions including missionary finally ending in doggy for the run home.

Paris is a nice friendly young lady and is eager to please her clients.

She is well worth a visit.

Another popular girl at 533 so make a booking.

She works Saturday not sure what other day so check the roster.

Busty and tall Paris in today 11/11

533Just a few minutes north of the city

New Chinese lady Paris returns today 11/11 @533.

Rosters says this lady is Size 6, D Cup bust, 165cm tall..

Paris provides the the full GFE, one not to be missed and graced with her presence.
    With looong legs that seem to go all the way to heaven...plus a pair of D cups and a top GFE service to match..

What more could one ask for....

Go see and enjoy new Paris..

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure..

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991