Thread: Joyce or Isabella

Junior Member(有D料到)

Joyce or Isabella

Couldn't decide today. Should I choose Joye (whom I remember from a few years ago and I recall was a little indifferent to kissing) or choose the newbie Isabella? Made the booking with Helen, initially with Joye then phoned back to change to Isabella. Arrived, directed to one of the back rooms which I dislike (although with today's hot temp's was nice and cool with the split air con working well) and Isabella was attentive and smiling.

Money parted and down to business after that awkward trip to the shower in the laundry. Then Isabella pounced on me and almost sucked my bottom lip off with her kiss. Whoa, is this what I can expect when she gets to my nether regions?

A description of Isabella is probably due now. I guess late 30's, fairly toned body but with sagging breasts, nice appearance overall but compared to all the other 533 girls, Isabella is behind the pack.

Unless of course you like a real good massage!

Isabella was quick with the sex service, good blow job and was receptive to DATY (but was very sensitive to touch) and she was quick to get the condom on and get the actual act over and done with.

That was the first half hour.

Second half hour was the best massage I have had in a long time. I think Isabella tried to tell me she worked for some massage business in China but wherever she has learned her skill she has certainly acquired the necessary attributes of a good masseuse.

Can't really recommend her for the FS side of things but if you want a thorough and strong massage workout then try Isabella.

Banned
    Thanks for the report on Isabella bro, I saw her today for one hour and she sure is into kissing, she did a good bbbj and she loved daty, we had great sex in cowgirl. then she said rest so I stopped for a rest everything was going well up until then.

She then said shower so I thought OK its hot lets freshen up, I showered dried myself and sat on the bed she then showered for a good 10 minutes then dried herself of and got dressed.

WTF she wasted 10 minutes in the shower and then we finished 5 to 10 minutes early would have been 10 only I was so dumb founded that I got dressed really slowly.

A shame as she spoilt what was up until the rest a good session.

I didn't mind her tits they are about a C cup and natural time has got to them and they have sagged a little but still not bad and she has perky nipples and doesn't mind having them sucked.

Due to the time thing I would not see her again up until then I would have.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She tried to get me finish early as well with the shower offer (might be OK if you are in room one). But I insisted we had more time to go (albeit it was only massage time). When I had my shower at the end and had dressed, Isabella was still in the shower having her wash so I actually said good bye to her in the laundry before exiting out the back lane!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... 'exiting out the back lane'..??... I didnt know there was a back lane so I thought I'd check it out on google maps ...yep, Harris Lane ... then I thought I'd see what it looks like using Streetview .... ummm, which property is it?? ... ... I had a bit of a chuckle ... have a look on streetview and you'll see what I mean ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    ... 'exiting out the back lane'..??... I didnt know there was a back lane so I thought I'd check it out on google maps ...yep, Harris Lane ... then I thought I'd see what it looks like using Streetview .... ummm, which property is it?? ... ... I had a bit of a chuckle ... have a look on streetview and you'll see what I mean ...
    Yes unfortunately the council wont allow the shop to use the back entrance so you are all restricted to taking your chances in the main street with the bus stop and climbing the stairs.

Banned
    Yep..

It is residential back entrance and no access is permitted..

It is written in council DA.. For all to see..