Thread: summary of wechat punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

summary of wechat punt

i have been sick of punting with so called outcall agency after bad experience such as overpriced and bad receptionist, i turn my direction to wechat.

so far is really a hit n miss, say 50/50.

i wanna share with bro here my experience so you wont have to waste time n money:

good one:

korean one at waterloo. my early wechat punting days. very good korean girl, beautiful and good service no KPS. around $300 good value for money. but waterloo is not that convenience.

vietnamese at burwood. 10/10. $400 an hour but very good services and gf feel. young and beautiful. see only few clients. much better than those $350-$400 quality in city outcall/incall. but again, burwood is not that convenience.

chinese/hong kong in broadway. hit and miss. overall reasonable value. good location, new building and clean. even it is a miss, it is not that bad.

malaysian in chinatown. average, good value. 5 star shop quality

taiwanese in chinatown. average look and figure but very good service and sweet. good value.

Bad one:

chinese/hong kong opposite world square. $400 you get a bucket. photo is fake. ok looking face but figure is a water bucket. $400 not worth at all. if $250-$300 is good.

Japanese in townhall kent st. avoid. make you wait and wait and disappear. didnt even see her.

Korean in martin place. avoid. bloody KPS no kissing on the body. no touching. waste of money.

there are some either wont reply you and charge very high price. i didnt go for it as too expensive.

good luck bro,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews bro. Didn't know there were many on Wechat, since I don't have it haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mind sharing the details of the viet girl in Burwood?

Banned
    $ 300 and $400 per hour is expensive when there are so many great punts to be had at the $150 shops!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    $ 300 and $400 per hour is expensive when there are so many great punts to be had at the $150 shops!
    Depends on your definition of a great punt, a great punt to you might not be a great punt to others !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Details on the viet at burwood? How do we contact her?