Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bamboo Panda Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Well ecchi.gaijin, you have really shown the low life that you are! We all grow old eventually but in your case it may not happen.
    Bite me!!
    No need to get your Depends in a knot ......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great. Now I'm confused. I usually visit shops with underwear on my head. So will I be welcome there or what ?

BrainSex
    well this place is for sale now : http://www.sunqld.com/libr/libr.php?...esc=asc&no=598

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bamboo massage is in Spring Hill whereas Bamboo Panda is in the southern area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

20 punters

Should get 20 punters to chip in a loose grand. Some of you would spend that in a month it seems

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by schismatic View Post
    Should get 20 punters to chip in a loose grand. Some of you would spend that in a month it seems
    And then what? You think the owners get it from girls regularly for free? lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok well one of my ex regular MLs from a nearby shop got in contact with me to let me know things have changed at this place. They need business...read between the lines 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Didnt realise its only $20, 000 to buy a shop!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That ad is old. It's off the market now and under new management. I went in today and the experience was a positive one!

P/S good lookin girls too 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Panda Underwood Great Extras

Bamboo Panda Massage Underwood is not Legit (big smile!), it was earlier in the year. HJ was goooood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Had a win

Went there today. Spoke to a Chinese lady on the phone but got Wanda? A Singapore girl. Did hear Chinese lady with another client

Good massage and left with a smile

$60 / hf and $30 tip

Would return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there yesterday too and I didn't have a good impression of the place. I had Y*** (Beijing lady) for 30 minutes and I didn't get good feel for her. I saw an Indian lady in the opposite room who might be someone I thought might have been working at Exquisite Massage down the road.

My instincts were right and I didn't quite enjoy Y***'s massage.

This joint might be suitable for you guys but for me, it's not what I'm looking for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to this shop earlier in the year and had a massage with the Mexican girl that advertises.

Was fully naked for the massage but nothing happened

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I met a girl who had worked at this shop until recently. She confirmed the shop had a change of management as well as a change in direction

hughbie01

Asian

Is this another all Asian shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Panda Underwood: All asian with mix of ages plus MILF.

Quote Originally Posted by hughbie01 View Post
    Is this another all Asian shop?
    All asian including Indian, so a mix. The girls are 20s 30s and 40s mostly 30s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Not so sure

A mix of reviews on this place, not sure if anyone realizes, most of the members commented good on this place seems to be new members which sounds a bit fishy to me.

But regardless, wouldn't mind a punt just to try it out!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    A mix of reviews on this place, not sure if anyone realizes, most of the members commented good on this place seems to be new members which sounds a bit fishy to me.

But regardless, wouldn't mind a punt just to try it out!!!
    Put it this way, different strokes for different folks.

After punting for a few years, you'll know which masseuse will work with you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I'm not exactly new, have tried a couple of times. It's okay, I didn't think the massages were any good but the finish was just fine for me ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol! This is some funny shit. Not productive or helpful in any sense, but watching two strangers go at it over whether a shop is legit or giving handies is hilarious. Digger, the notion you suggest in that the shop is legit is appreciated, however I've had a different experience here recently, so perhaps it is a little naive to think because you didn't have any joy, no one else will. Regardless, I could have been very lucky on the day, had a different girl, etc., so take it for what it's worth. BTW, it wasn't cheap, but decent enough. Much better options in the area if you're after a 'sure thing'.

Merry Christmas and Happy Punting,
    Tex

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast