Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eight Mile Plains Candy - REAL GIRL, REAL PICs

Banned
    god bless kevin rudd yes ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Julia Gillard was PM, Not Kevin Rudd, when a slight majority of idiots voted tony abbatoir in Justmettoday, but thanks for your post. Its always good to discuss politics with people that are so well informed.
    Where were you gpeck80 before the last Federal Election? Under a rock?? You need to check your facts before accusing others of being well informed - sarcastically!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm still trying to work out what those arseholes in Canberra have to do with this thread on Candy, apart from we pay both of them to get screwed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was Gillard that attracted the ire of voters long before Rudd came along with his momentary cameo of couple of months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyxx View Post
    Yes, I am fully booked this evening but I am available from tomorow on wards and will be available on christmas

as for circumsized, only natural oral restricted to circumsized because uncircumsized is disgusting but will do with condom ok!
    Will you do natural if you wash my uncut dick?

hughbie01

Anyone?

l;kjl;kjl;kjl;kj;lkj;ljl;kj

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm still waiting for the photo's she promised to send if asked. Mind you, they were going to be fake anyway. Sent a request 3 days ago via PM and still haven't seen squat. The part about her having a pimp was the first part of the puzzle and lack of pics is the last. Definatley fake for mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyxx View Post
    as for circumsized, only natural oral restricted to circumsized because uncircumsized is disgusting but will do with condom ok!
    Hate to break it to you love but uncircumcised is natural and how we pop out of the womb send your complaints to the maker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12