Thread: Pure Massage North Sydney - Pussy Galore

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Pure Massage North Sydney - Pussy Galore

I've been to Pure Massage at North Sydney half a dozen times this year and I've got to give it a big rap.
    • There are always at least 5 girls available
    • While some are more attractive than others, I've never seen one I wouldn't fuck.
    • They all seem to enjoy what they are doing, ie, taking it in any position!
    • Their English is good enough, and better than many places.
    • They all have truly magnificent tits - whether enhanced or natural.

At $130 plus $50 tip for FS, it's a reliably good value experience.
    I was tempted to go to Amanda Heavens as I have had some great times there, but it's a lucky dip. The only dilemma at Pure Massage is which hot babe with a firm bod and fabulous boobs in a red dress shall I pick.
    Highly Recommended.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree all the girls r hot.... But $180 for an hour and only one shot doesn't sounds that gd....and if u do for too long they rn't happy...

Are they Asian or Caucasian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was here once just over a year ago.... as I was working in North Sydney

just wondering if you can tell me if any of the girls back then are still working there? or is it new owners new girls?

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I was here once just over a year ago.... as I was working in North Sydney

just wondering if you can tell me if any of the girls back then are still working there? or is it new owners new girls?
    @phoenix555 - all WL at Pure Massage are Thai in my experience.
    @gggb - I've only been there this year so can't comment on the history of the WL.
    For what it's worth, Jasmine and Cindy have been a pleasure, but I've rarely not been extremely satisfied.
    $180 for the hour might be a little more expensive than getting one away on the quiet with the ML, but the surroundings are a little more elegant than most places, and the choice is astounding. You have to pay a little extra if you want that many girls on standby just waiting to give you a choice. I've found the best availability is weekdays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been here a few times although they do have many hot chicks, I can't really stand their price especially now the shop charge $70 for half hour, with the tip it is $120 all in.

This price is just like many city FS joins and more less same quality thai girl. Most city shops also have better rooms than Pure Massage.

Alternatively I pay a little more but I can get much better room and services in Ginza or go to $85/$90 shops and ask for 45 mins for $120.

The only exception in this place is Honey, seen her a while ago and she is sooooo good. Not sure if she still there though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do agree it is a bit steep. But the location is convenient during work days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have ventured there and had a lucky dip several times. No complaint so far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    I have been here a few times although they do have many hot chicks, I can't really stand their price especially now the shop charge $70 for half hour, with the tip it is $120 all in.

This price is just like many city FS joins and more less same quality thai girl. Most city shops also have better rooms than Pure Massage.

Alternatively I pay a little more but I can get much better room and services in Ginza or go to $85/$90 shops and ask for 45 mins for $120.

The only exception in this place is Honey, seen her a while ago and she is sooooo good. Not sure if she still there though.

I agree with Honey, she should be still there, she was as of 3 weeks ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is FS available from all ladies? What about BBBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by aleguu View Post
    Is FS available from all ladies? What about BBBJ?
    No and no.
    It's all up to the girl.