Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18yo Korean BABY ! She's SWEET, she's GORGEOUS, she's BEMOPIYOP!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

18yo Korean BABY ! She's SWEET, she's GORGEOUS, she's BEMOPIYOP!

What a fucking start to 2015!
    If it was any other shop I would say this is as good as it's gonna get for 2015 - Ginza has peaked early.
    But this is Ginza, and given it's past form it will still somehow find room for improvement.
    How do you improve on an 18yo Korean girl who's sweet and cute, and has a tiny toned body, a chunky little arse, a bald pussy as tight as a vice, who shudders when you lick her clit, and who kisses, sucks and fucks you like she is your sweet little girlfriend?
    Fucked if I know, but Ginza will come up with a way. They always do ... they always fucking do ...
    But for now lets focus on Baby.
    Baby, Baby, Baby ...
    My organised headings don't do justice to this beautiful little girl and the organic, orgasmic experience I had with her.
    They don't capture the vibe, the essence, the sweat, the scent, the gestalt, the fucken ... the fucken ... I don't know the fucken word ... maybe there isn't a fucken word.
    Maybe I should just make up a fucken word ... the fucken bemopiyop ! That'll do, the fucken BEMOPIYOP!
    Maybe I should do an abstract x11 type review, that would be fitting, but you guys want some structure, some facts, some detail, some stats ... so here we go.

LOOKS and BODY
    Baby is a cutie; not a glamour, not a beauty, but a cutie.
    In 3 years time she will be a beauty and a glamour, but for now she is just 18yo and she is a cutie!
    Actually, she has a pretty face with big eyes and a perfect smile. OMG that smile - it totally floored me!
    She's got a hot little body too.
    She is a tiny little thing, only 155cm, a size 6, perky B cup tits, and a nice full round arse given her tiny stature and size.
    And she is very firm and toned too - great to grab on to - toned but soft and feminine too.
    If the perfect smile stunned me then the totally smooth bald pussy was the Knock Out blow.
    She already looked so young, but the bald pussy - FUCK! I thought I was breaking the law!

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
    Experience? Zero. Nada. Zilch. Total newbie.
    Personality? Beautiful, sweet, warm, friendly, curious, horny, keen to learn, keen to serve, keen to touch and be touched.
    Definitely no KPS - I have new theory that KPS doesn't start to kick in until Korean girls reach 21yo, so the trick is to get them while they're young - as if we needed another excuse

DFY and DATY
    Baby kisses you like that shy girl you took out when you were in high school - hesitant, then soft, then tender, then sensual, then passionate, then "OMG give me my fucking tongue back!"
    Baby is totally bald and smooth.
    When she is standing naked all you see is a bald mound and cleavage - and that's it. Like a moonscape.
    And then you get her down on her back and her legs up in the air and a whole new world unfolds - labia, hood, clit ... a universe of beauty and sensuality.
    And when you get to work on her with your lips, tongue and fingers she opens up like a flower in the morning sun - she moans, squeals, laughs, shudders, quivers, trembles ... she loves it!

BBBJ
    Having Baby on the end of your cock, licking it, sucking it, stroking it, coming down as far she can before gagging (not very far) is a bucket list event.
    Trying to be a bad girl and the more she tries to be slutty, the more innocent she looks - maybe that's her magic.
    Yeah, maybe that's it.
    Not a BBBJ technician but very nice.
    Oh and the 69er was awesome too - especially when she gave up because she was too excited and couldn't concentrate on the BBBJ

FUCKING
    Baby is tight! Really fucking tight!
    I am not big, but it was a struggle just to get my knob inside her.
    I took lube, and time, and patience, and positioning, and sweat, and almost tears but we got there. And it was worth the effort.
    It was really beautiful sex - very tender and intimate.
    The best part was just being inside her without pounding or pumping and just kissing and holding each other tight, feeling her shudder and come and then coming inside her.
    She is a horny little thing and loves to fuck, but she just isn't built to take a big cock or to take a hard pounding.
    If you are small or average, or slightly bigger than average you will be OK as long as you are gentle - but if you are big forget about it.

ROUND 2
    There was no round 2! Baby is a precious delicate flower.
    And with a round 1 that special and that perfect, you really dont want to mess with it.
    We just held, kissed, talked - it was perfect, absolutely perfect.

OVERALL
    Gorgeous girl. Very special.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    F u rooter!!!
    Beat me to it again!!!
    I was so busy at work today that I can't even get out and do her!! She is booked out today!!! Darn it!!!

One thing I've noticed with this new batch of young Korean girls like Baby, Angel, Rina etc is that don't call me Oppa but by my name.
    Maybe Korean culture is changing and this new generation of young Korean girls is much less formal.
    Or maybe it's just because my name is short and easy to pronounce.
    How about you guys, do you get called Oppa by Korean girls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never had a kgirl call me that... somehow I feel kinda disappointed by that too. The last one I saw was Jerry. .. Don't think her calling me that would suit her image, her brand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys,oppa means father, so I wouldn't be wanting to be called that either

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thought it meant older brother not father.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Thought it meant older brother not father.
    That's right bro.
    Oppa sort of means big brother but it is used as a general form of address by a younger Korean female talking to an older male.

Also there is:
    Younger male to older female - Noona
    Younger female to older female - Unnie
    Younger male to older male - Hyung
    These polite forms of address are used even if the difference in age isn't much (eg a 22yo Korean girl would call a 28yo Korean guy Oppa), unless you are close friends then these terms are dropped.

I am just wondering if these formalities are gradually becoming less common among young Koreans as they become less traditional, more western influenced etc.
    Maybe a Korean bro can enlighten us?

Oppa is does mean 'older brother', but it is also said by women when they see a guy they like.

Source: several years of hard time with a Korean girlfriend and about 4 months in Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Oppa is does mean 'older brother', but it is also said by women when they see a guy they like.

Source: several years of hard time with a Korean girlfriend and about 4 months in Korea.
    Fucking hell bro, what a charmed life you have led!
    Many years spent in Korea, Thailand, possibly more ... numerous Asian girl friends.
    Most of us mortals just pay to have sex with Asian girls in Sydney.
    Good on ya bro!
    Enjoy! Keep livin the life!

Aiyo!!!!
    With the most noble of Jane Austen type intentions I was all set to keep my pledge to my sweet K Baby and see her again tomorrow .. and then I get derailed by a new Japanese girl starting.
    Fuckin hell!! 3 days Ginza has reopened and 3 new girls have started already - it never ends!
    Monday 18yo K Baby
    Tuesday 22yo Thai Mini (AR to come soon)
    Wednesday 22yo as yet unnamed J girl.
    It's gonna be a big year!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WTF! is a BEMIPIYOP?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For a genuine 18 yr old Kor girl...wow...would love to head back over the Surry Hills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i hate you rooter!

So jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    For a genuine 18 yr old Kor girl...wow...would love to head back over the Surry Hills.
    Yeah, it's not often you get genuine 18yo and 19yo WLs. They are pretty rare.
    I asked her her age and she confirmed she is 18, and she certainly looks and acts very young so yeah I reckon she is 18.
    Very young girl. Very sweet and innocent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Baby still working? I haven't been able to see her yet!!! Am I really missing out ?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Never had a kgirl call me that... somehow I feel kinda disappointed by that too. The last one I saw was Jerry. .. Don't think her calling me that would suit her image, her brand.
    Hahaha did i? I called Eric (recep) as oppa.. I don't usually use oppa to customer because in Australia everyone, but not me is being called 'you'. Not oppa, unni, and dong sang or chin goo.

Quote Originally Posted by mongolian View Post
    Is Baby still working? I haven't been able to see her yet!!! Am I really missing out ?????
    Haven't seen her rostered for a while bro so I fear she may have finished.
    The girls at Ginza are rarely professional WLs - they are usually genuine travellers, students, part timers etc.
    So the girls will often work for a few months or sometimes just weeks, and then move on.
    You have to catch them while you can.
    Hopefully she will be back one day - she is a really special girl.
    There are quite a few girls at Ginza that have a similar totally amateur and GFE vibe as Baby.
    Some that come to mind are: Akina, Angel, Monica, Aya, Alice, Elsa, Leah, Cherry, QiQi.
    Being with these girls can't even be described as punting - it's way beyond punting.
    I'm not sure what you would call it, but it's a very special experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn I missed out.. I was waiting for her to be on roster for 2 weeks and to no avail.. I was lucky enough to see Kanako at what looks like her last shift because I havent seen her rostered since then also.. right when I found someone I want to keep coming back to they disappear..

dup post ....

Quote Originally Posted by mongolian View Post
    Baby is back!
    I thought she had left for good.
    Super cute girl with the firmest arse, hips and tummy I have ever felt.
    I don't know if it's because she just 18yo or she is just built that way, but she feels fucking amazing!
    She's gonna break a lot of hearts ... again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast